Chapter Fourteen

When the Butterflies Came

"Onew hyung!Here's your chicken!"Jonghyun exclaimed as he arrived at Onew's house.

 "Chicken!?!?Did you say chicken?!?"Onew exclaimed as he came running to Jonghyun.

"The chicken is all yours."Jonghyun said as he handed Onew the box of chicken.Onew grabbed it quickly ran inside to eat his chicken.

 "Is that you Jjong?"Victoria asked.

"Annyeonghasaeyo noona."Jonghyun greeted.Suddenly they heard a scream from the kitchen.

 "You gave him chicken didn't you?"Jonghyun nodded."Drop that chicken right there Onew!"Victoria yelled as she ran into the kitchen.Jonghyun followed behind chuckling.When he entered the kitchen,Onew was pouting as Victoria took away the chicken."Jjong brought that for me.It's a gift."Onew said using ageyo.

"You just ate 4 servings of chicken right before Jjong arrived.Save it for later."Victoria said totally ignoring his ageyo.

 "Jjong look at your cousin-in-law.So mean to her own husband."

"Sometimes I wonder why I even marry a chicken manic like you."

 "Yah!You still haven't forgotten Nichkhun hyung,huh?"

"Onew, did you forget, Nichkhun-sshi is already married with Yuri.We never had anything with each other."

 "Well...Jessica said that you liked him!"

"Jessica?Oh, so now you trust someone else more than your own wife?Fine!Then don't ever tell me to cook for you again!Let's get a divorce!"

 "Mainhe.I was just joking.Please don't go!I love you!Mainhe."Onew was now on his knees begging.Victoria was now smiling in victory.Jonghyun just watched in amusement.His cousin Lee Onew who once said he will never be under a woman's control was now begging on his knees.

"You see Jjong, that's what he does everytime I mention divorce.Anyway, why are you here?"

 "There's someone who wanted to meet you guys.So I volunteer to bring her here."Jonghyun said.

"Her?"Ontoria asked dumbfounded.Soon Amber came in."Josephine?!?"the married couple exclaimed as they saw Amber.

 "Yah!My name is Amber!A-M-B-E-R!"Amber exclaimed.

"Okay.Okay.Amber it is.What brings you here?Isn't your family still in the states?"Victoria asked.

 "Yeah, they're still in the states.I just came to continue my studies.So I wanted to meet you guys.It's been so long!"Amber said as they had a group hug.


"Don't you think Amber has been acting weird lately?"Suzy asked Taestal,Myungsoo,and Key at lunch.Amber was not with them again.

 "She's been disappearing alot."Myungsoo agreed.

"She says she has errands.Which is very unsual."Krystal said.

 "I also see her alot with this guy around campus."Taemin couldn't agree more.Key just sighed."Do you know what's wrong,hyung?"

"She's not even picking up my calls and when she does she says she's busy and will call me back but she never does.We've not had a meal together since that day we saw her at the chicken shop."Key said.

 "Should we spy on her?"Myungzy asked.

"Anio.She'll know right away.Let's just ask her about it."Krystal said.Key sighed once again.

 "Hey guys!"Amber said as she sat next to Key with her food.

"Hey..."They replied.

 "What's wrong?"Amber asked.

"Uhhh...."Krystal and Suzy started.

 "Where were you?"Key suddenly asked.

"Oh, I was talking with my partner on our project for science class."

 "Oh.How come you've not been picking up my calls?"

"I was busy with homework and my part-time job.Mainhe."

 "Part-time job?Where?"

"I'm working at..."

 "The chicken shop?"Taemin interrupted.

"Ne.The chicken shop."

 "But even so, how come we don't see you that much anymore during university classes?"

"Key,I have my own life too.I can't be with you 24/7!"Amber finally exploded.

 "I was just asking!"

"Asking?!?This is totally investigating me!You thought I would cheat on you?!?"

 "Ne!I thought you were cheating on me!You were always with that guy around campus!"

"I guess I really under estimated you.I use to thought you were cool and nice.Someone who...who would trust me!But I guess not!You're just a diva who does everything your way!All these years of being together,I've never even thought about cheating on you!We've been together for 5 years and you still don't trust me?!?"

 "Amber, I-"

"Kim Kibum,"Key knew it was now very serious since Amber was now saying his full real name."Let's break up.We're over!"

 "Anio!We're still together!We're not over yet!"Key then grabbed Amber's wrist.Taestal and Myungzy just watched everything in shock.No one dare to make a move.Everyone in the cafeteria were staring at them.

 "Let go Kim Kibum!We're OVER!"Key just tighten his grip."Jonghyun!Help me!"Amber yelled as she spotted Jonghyun.He immediatley ran towards Amber.

"Am,are you okay?"Jonghyun asked.

 "Oh, so this is your new guy, huh?"Key asked.

"Yah!Kim Kibum!Let go!"Amber yelled."We're OVER!"

 "She told you to let go."Jonghyun said.

"Who are you to order me?!?"

 "Let go!"Key still grasped Amber's hand.Suddenly Jonghyun threw a punch at Key and he let go of Amber."Are you okay?"Jonghyun asked Amber.She nodded."Please,if you don't want to get hurt anymore than this,let her go."Jonghyun then held Amber's hand as they walked away.

"Kim Jonghyun?"Jonghyun heard someone call his name."You're Kim Jonghyun right?"

 "Ne.I'm Kim Jonghyun and who are you?"

"I knew I saw you somewhere!You're Choi Sulli's oppa's bestfriend.I'm Bae Suzy."Suzy said.

 "How do you know Sulli and Minho?"

"Sulli is friends with my friend Park Jiyeon."

 "One more thing,I'm not friends with Choi Minho.We're just classmates since high school years.Now will you-"Jonghyun then noticed Krystal beside Suzy.Soojung?He thought.He was still staring at her when Amber call,"Jonghyun!Jonghyun!"He finally turned back to reality."Kaja.I don't want to stay here anymore."Amber then dragged Jonghyun out as he kept staring at Krystal.


 "Oppa,I heard there was a fight between that Key guy and Amber,the one who's friends with Krystal Jung and Bae Suzy."Sulli said as she approached Minho.

"And why do I need to know?"Minho asked.

 "Because,Jonghyun oppa was the hero.He stopped the fight with a punch to that Key guy."

"Why'd he do that?"

 "Key was accusing Amber of cheating on him.And suddenly Jonghyun oppa came in and punch him then he took Amber away.Jiyeon unnie and some other people were saying that Amber might be cheating on Key with Jonghyun oppa."

"Bwoh??!"

 "That's what I said.Jonghyun oppa is not like that.And also he likes Luna unnie."What's going on these days?First,there was someone who looks like Soojung,then 2 more new students came,Jonghyun hyung broke our friendship,Jonghyun hyung punch a guy,now rumors of him taking away someone's girl?Minho thought.


Long awaited chapter 14!

~Toshio9