Chapter Thirty

When the Butterflies Came

Minho watched them carefully.The guy hugged Krystal back.Minho couldn't stand it no more.He was boiling with jealousy.He clenched his fist tight and walked back the campus.I knew it.I knew this was coming.He thought.I'll never have a chance.


 "I miss you too,Stal."He and Krystal then pulled out of the hug."I never knew that just one sentence can change our lives to the extent where we don't even acknowledge each other's existence."

"Oppa..."Krystal said.

 "Life without you was never the same."

"Taemin oppa..."

 "I really am a jerk.I can't believe I-I-"

"I know.I understand."

 "I'm happy with Sulli.But I feel that something's missing."Taemin took a deep breath."That missing something is you.It's you."

"I feel the same.Even though I have Jjong oppa,Amber,Suzy unnie,and Myungsoo oppa,I feel like it's not complete."

 "I know that seeing you would cause a BIG ruckus to everyone.But I couldn't stop myself from doing so.I miss you so much.My life turned upside down,after...that."

"Taemin oppa,let's forget everything that happened in the past.Let's clear up our relationship."Taemin nodded.

 "Stal,"Taemin held her hands."Let's start anew."Krystal nodded."Would you like go back to our home?Ahjusshi Park is waiting.He misses you alot."

"I miss him too.And we still have alot to talk about."Taestal then left.


 "Jonghyun oppa!Did you see Krystal?"Luna exclaimed as she ran to Jonghyun who just finished the 2nd game.In which Minho who came back,lead the game,

"Jungie?Isn't she with you guys?"Jonghyun asked.

 "If she were,would we be asking you?"Amber said.

"But she's usually on the bleacher with you guys."Jonghyun said,ignoring Amber's statement.

 "She was.We were talking about Suzy's wedding,when we turn to ask her a question and she was gone."Luna said.

"Did you trying calling her?"

 "She turned off her phone."Amber said.

"Where is that kid now?"Jonghyun sighed.Ring!Ring!Luna's phone rang.

 "Ne?.....Bwoh?.....Anio.She didn't say anything....Ne.See you later."Luna hung up.

"Who was it?"Jonghyun asked.

 "Sica unnie."

"What did she say?"Suzy asked.

 "She said that Krystal called,saying that she's staying at a friend tonight."Friend?Excuses.Minho thought.

"A friend?Krys' only friends are us.There's nobody else."Amber said.

 "But,"Suzy started.

"What is it,Suzy?Do you know something we don't?"Jonghyun asked.

 "Well,I don't really know anything.But don't you guys realize that you've been leaving Krys out alot.You guys have dates.Krys has nothing.She sometimes would come to me and hang out but I have to get ready for the wedding.You guys have been leaving Krys out."

"That's true."Amber said.

 "Hmm...Maybe since you guys have been busy with your love lives,maybe Krys made some friends that you don't know about."Myungsoo said.

"Myungsoo's probably right."Jonghyun said.


The next day,it was a BIG ruckus.Taestal came to the university together in the limo with Ahjusshi Park.Just like the old times."OMO!Taemin and Krystal?Are they back together?What about Sulli?"they whispered.Taestal just shook their head.Taemin put his arm around Krystal shoulders as they walked to her class.

 "Thank you,oppa."Krystal said.

"No problem.Come to me anytime you need help.I'll always be there for you."Taemin ruffled her hair.

 "Ah!I almost forgot.You better clear things up with your girlfriend.Or else,we're done."Krystal joked.

"Arasso,princess.Bye!"Krystal waved.When Taemin was out of sight.Someone yelled her name.

 "KRYSTAL JUNG!"Krystal turned around to see a boiling Jonghyun.

"Jjong oppa!"Krystal ran to hug him.

 "Why were you with that jerk?!"Jonghyun exclaimed.

"He's not a jerk."Krystal said,firmly.

 "Jungie,did you forget what he did to you?!"

"Oppa,I forgive and forget."

 "Bwoh?!"Jonghyun took a deep breath."Where you with him last night,too?"Krystal nodded.SLAP!"How could you?!?" By now many people were gathering to watch what happen.

"Oppa...did you just slap me?"Krystal held her cheek as tears were rolling down.

 "I-I-"Jonghyun was looking at his hand then back at Krystal.

"How could you?!"

 "Jungie,I-"

"Don't 'Jungie' me!I HATE YOU!!"With that Krystal ran out.Jonghyun kept staring at his hand.

 "How could I?!"Jonghyun exclaimed as he started punching the wall.

"Oppa!Stop!"Luna came in and tried to prevent him from hurting himself more.By now,Jonghyun's hand was bleeding.

 "Luna...How could I?How could I slap Jungie?How could I?"Jonghyun slumped down as he cried.

"Dino!What happened!?I heard that you had a fight with Krys."Amber said as she came in the scene.

 "Amber,I-I slapped Jungie..."

"Bwoh?!Are you crazy?!"Amber exclaimed.

 "I'm crazy,Amber.I'm crazy!How could I do this?!"Amber shook her head.


Krystal ran out and bumped into Taemin."Stal?Why are you crying?What happened?"Taemin asked as he saw her crying.

 "Oppa..."Krystal cried.

"Your cheek?Stal,what happened?!Who did this to you?!"Taemin exclaimed as he saw her red cheek.

 "Oppa,can you get me out of here?"

"Okay.Let's get out of here."Taemin held onto Krystal and they left the university.When they were finally out of sight,Minho came out from behind the tree.He had seen Jongstal's fight and ran after Krystal but Taemin arrived before him. 

 "I guess,I will never have a chance."Minho muttered.


Chapter 30!!

Omo!Jonghyun slapped Krystal!

Taemin and Krystal...?

Stay TUNE!!!

UPVOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Toshio9