Chapter Ten

When the Butterflies Came

  "Ready to go?"Suzy asked as she spotted Taestal.

"Kaja!"Krystal said as she and Suzy ran to the bus stop, leaving the 2 guys behind.Taemin and Myungsoo just chuckled at their girlfriend's childish behavior."Hurry up!"They heard Krystal yelled.Both quickly ran to the bus stop, not wanting to have their girlfriend wait.

  "Where should we go?"Suzy asked once they got on the bus.

"You're the guide.You choose."Taemin said.

  "Right."Suzy replied.

"How about Myeongdong?"Myungsoo suggested.

  "Okay!"Suzy said.It was a little pass 6pm when they go in the bus, so many seats were empty.Krystal and Suzy,Taemin and Myungsoo."I was hoping to spend time with Stal,but I guess not."Taemin said purposely loud so the girls heard.

"You guys go home together everyday.Is it not enough?"Suzy asked in a teasing way.

  "Oppa,we live in the same house.I see you everyday.I see your face after I woke up.I see your face before I sleep."Krystal said.

"Bwoh?!?"Myungzy exclaimed."You guys live together?!?"Myungsoo asked.Taestal nodded."How?!?Why??"

  "Krystal lost her parents and my appa wanted to take her in.But we fell in love, so instead of adopting her,he is just her guardian."Taemin explained.

"Also...we're not dating."Krystal said.

  "Bwoh?!?"Myungzy exclaimed once again.

"We're engaged."Taemin said.

  "Bwoh?!?"Myungzy said again.

"Can you guys same something else other than 'bwoh'?"Krystal asked.

  "How long have you guys been together?"Suzy asked.

"3 years."Taemin replied.

  "When did you guys get in engaged?"Myungsoo asked.

"A year ago.We're thinking about getting married after finishing our studies at Dongguk University."Taemin said.

  "How I wish we were like that."Suzy said.

"We are.Just wait."Myungsoo said.

  "Myungsoo oppa,Suzy unnie likes romantic things.Are you romantic?"Krystal asked.

"Of course,I am."Myungsoo replied.

  "Yah!Stal,how can you call him 'oppa'?"Taemin asked showing jealousy.

"He is my oppa."Krystal said.

  "But I only want you to call me oppa."Taemin said pouting.

"Oppa,I also call Kibum 'oppa' too.You never said anything."Krystal said.

  "Fine!"Taemin said.

"Suzy unnie can also call you 'oppa'."Krystal said."Right unnie?"

  "Ne.Taemin oppa is surely jealous."Suzy teased.

"Why are you calling him oppa?"Myungsoo asked.This time it was his turn to be jealous.

  "Did you forget?I call all your friends oppa.Sunggyu oppa,Dongwoo oppa,Woohyun oppa,Hoya oppa,Sungyeol oppa,and Sungjong oppa.They're all older than me."Suzy said.

"Okay.You won."Myungsoo said as Krystal and Suzy just giggled.


  "Wow!Daebak!"Krystal exclaimed as she saw Myeongdong for the first time.

"Awesome,huh?"Myungsoo said.

  "Woah!Let the fun start!"Taemin exclaimed.They look around and spotted a fast food stand.

"Delicious!"Krystal exclaimed in English.Taemin nodded in agreement as they were eating hotteok.

  "What should we eat next?"Suzy asked.

"Twigim!"Krystal exclaimed.

  "Call!"Suzy said as she and Krystal ran to find twigim.

"Look at those 2 shikskins,leaving us again."Myungsoo said.

  "We better hurry or else they're going to eat everything here."Taemin said as he ran after the girls.When they finally catch up with the girls, they were already eating odeng."I thought it was a double date, but it turned out to be a girls' night out."Taemin and Myungsoo said pouting.

"Mainhe.Here,eat some odeng."Suzy said with ageyo as she held Myungsoo's hand and feed him.Krystal also did the same thing."Now, it's more like a double date."Myungsoo said.Suzy and Krystal just laughed."Since we ate lots of food already,how about candy?"He asked.

  "Bbokki!"Suzy exclaimed.

"Isn't that also a game?"Taemin asked.

  "You're right.It's a game to see who can keep the candy from breaking when making the shape."Myungsoo said.


  "Okay,remember,if you break it, you lose."the man who owns the bbokki stand said.Taemin and Myungsoo were going against each other to see who can make the best bbokki.In the end it was a tie."You guys did great!"The girls complimented.All the 2 guys could do was smile.

"Let's go home.It's almost 10.We have to be at the university early morning tomorrow."Taemin said.

  "Right!Let's get going."Myungsoo said as they boarded the bus.


Long waited chapter ten!

Enjoy,comment,and SUBSCRIBE!!

~Toshio9