Chapter Thirteen

When the Butterflies Came

"Jonghyun oppa!"Sulli called as she spotted Jonghyun walking to his next class."Is there something wrong between you and Minho oppa?These days, I don't see you guys together anymore."

 "Go ask your oppa."Jonghyun coldly said before walking away.Sulli just stood there dumbfounded.Bwoh??What does he mean?She thought."Sulli-ah!Sulli!"someone tapped her shoulder."Gwenchana?"

"I'm fine.Jiyeon unnie,I think there is something wrong with Minho oppa and Jonghyun oppa."Sulli said.

 "You're thinking too much.They've been friends for 6 years.Sure,they had some fights here and there but they make up within minutes."Jiyeon said.

"Maybe you're right."

 "Remember to come to my birthday party next week.Bring Minho oppa too."Sulli nodded as they went their separate ways.


  "Krys,Suzy,I'll catch you later!"Amber said as she ran a different route.

"Where's she going?"Suzy asked.Krystal shrugged.Once they reached the lunch room,Key exclaimed,"Where's Amber?"

 "Oppa,your girlfriend ditched us."Krystal said.

"Bwoh?!?That tomboy!She's going to get it later!"Key said.Taestal and Myungzy just laughed.

 "Oh!Guys, want to come to my friend's birthday party next week?"Suzy asked.

"Who?"Myungsoo asked.

 "Park Jiyeon."

"Are you sure she's going to be okay with that?"Krystal asked.

 "Jiyeon unnie won't mind.She told me to bring anyone I want.We're quite close."

"Arasso."Taemin said.


 "Kim Jonghyun!"Jonghyun heard someone yelled his name.

"Josephine Liu!?!"Jonghyun exclaimed as he turned around.

 "Yah!I told you to not call me that!I'm Amber!"Amber yelled as they hugged.

"Arasso,arasso! What are you doing here anyway?I thought you were still in the states."Jonghyun said.

 "I was going to surprised you but I've been busy lately."

"Busy doing what?Kissing your boyfriend?"Jonghyun teased.

 "Yah!Stop thinking wrong!I was busy applying for the university and finding a part time job."

"Why are you suddenly back in Korea?"

 "My boyfriend decided to continue his studies here because his cousin moved to study here.That diva just can't let go of that boy."

"So that's why you followed him here or is it because you missed me?"Jonghyun teased Amber once again.

 "In your dreams.My parents said I should also learn more about the Korean culture if I'm going to continue dating him and get married with that diva."

"You're going to get marry?!?"

 "If!I said if!"

"So did you meet Onew hyung and Vic noona yet?"

 "I was thinking about visiting them today."

"Let's go together then!I promised Onew hyung I was going to buy him chicken, if I visited him.So he kept asking when I was coming over."

 "He's still obsessed with chicken isn't he?"

"Even more than he used too."

 "Vic umma must have been having a hard time with him."They laughed.


They finished all their classes and was going to eat together with Ahjusshi Park in the limo when Amber said,"Mainhe.I can't go today.I have an errand.Gotta go!Bye!"Amber then stormed off to the bus stop.

"That's weird.An errand?Why would she have an errand?"Key asked totally annoyed.

 "Key hyung, give her some space.She can't be with you 24/7.She's gotta have her own life too."Myungsoo said.

"Whatever."Key said in his diva tone.Taestal and Myungzy just laughed.


 "Isn't that Amber?"Suzy asked as she pointed to a figure standing outside the chicken shop.

"That is Amber.What is she doing at the...chicken shop?"Krystal asked.

 "Hey Am-"Taemin started but stopped when he saw another figure came out of the shop."Who is Amber talking too?"

"Isn't that a guy?"Myungsoo asked."He looked so familiar.I think I've seen him somewhere before."

 "Am-"Taemin started but stopped once he saw the guy put his arm around Amber.

"Bwoh?!?Did he just put his arm around her?!?"Key exclaimed.The other 2 couple nodded, mouth still hanging from what they just saw.


Chapter 13!!

ENJOY!!COMMENT!!SUNBSCRIBE!!!

~Toshio9