The REAL End

When the Butterflies Came

Recap: Minho handed her the letter."What does this mean?"

"Can't you read?"

 "I know.But,why?"Krystal sighed.


"Luna unnie told me that you have something you wanted to say.What is it?"Krystal asked as Minstal sat down on the bench.

 "Don't change the subject.What does this letter mean?"Minho asked, impatiently.

"If you don't say it first,don't expect me to explain anything."Krystal folded her arms and turned to face the other way.Minho sighed in defeat.

 "Alright."Minho took one deep breath."I like you."She rolled her eyes and turned to face him.

"You've been saying that since 3 years ago."

 "Let me finish first."She turned back the other way."I know that I was wrong.Wrong for not telling you that I know everything."

"Yeah.You were wrong."Krystal said.

 "I admit that at first when I started getting close to you,I wanted to make sure if you were really Soojung.You looked like her and when I heard Dr.Jang called you Soojung as well as saw you at Soojung's house,I finally knew it was you.But,I started hanging out with you so I can know why you didn't remember me or as what I thought,you pretended to."

"Bwoh?!You thought I pretended to not remember you?How I wish I did that."

 "Ever since you left me 6 years ago,after our first break up,I started to realize that the one I actually love is you,Jung Soojung.I started searching for you.Nobody knew where you went. 3 years after that,you suddenly appeared as Krystal Jung, a student from abroad whose fiancé is Lee Taemin,the son of the top doctor. I wanted to know who you really were. So,I started trying to get close to you. I tried to move on but I never forgot you.When I found out that you were the Jung Soojung,I was looking for,I couldn't stop myself from loving you all over again.When we got together once again,it was the happiest moment of my life."Krystal was now facing Minho."When you got into the accident,I felt like I lost everything.If you're not part of my life anymore,I thought I couldn't live no more.You were my everything.As Dr.Jang told us about your condition, I started to slowly understand that you had brain tumor and lost your memories.I knew the truth,and so I wanted to explain everything to you but you started to avoid me and then you moved to Paris with Sica noona and Jay hyung. A few weeks ago,you came back with a new boyfriend,I was hurt and couldn't make myself to tell you the truth.All I wanted to say is I'm sorry.I'm sorry and I love you...always."Minho explained.Tears were falling down,Krystal's cheeks.

"I knew it.I knew everything."Krystal softly said.

 "What do you mean?"She opened up the letter.

"Oppa,I have something to tell you...Kai oppa and I broke up.Can we meet?The usual place.Signed,Krystal Jung Soojung."She read the letter.

 "Now that I've told you what I wanted to say,can you please explain what this letter mean?"

"Actually the truth is...Kai oppa and I were never a couple."

 "Bwoh?!"

"Kai oppa is my best friend.He helped me with everything when I was in Paris.We shared everything together.I was him and he was me.We're closer than I am with Jjong oppa,Amber,Suzy unnie,Taemin oppa,and Key oppa."

 "But-"

"I lied.I convinced Sica unnia,Jay oppa,Kai oppa,and Luna unnie to help me create a scene.Kai oppa loves me and I do too.But not in that kind of way.And also Kai oppa...has a lover."

 "Wait!Wait.So what you're saying is that you and Kai-sshi are nothing but best friends?"Krystal nodded."And Kai-sshi has a lover?"She nodded once again."Then why did you lie?"

"Luna unnie will always report everything that happened here to me.She told me that you reveal everything to the gang.And how you've been breaking girls' heart."

 "So you knew all along?"She nodded."And you created this scene because...?"

"So that you can tell me the truth.But it seemed like that made your confidence drop.So,I decided to end everything and also because Kai oppa's lover is in Seoul."

 "She's in Seoul?!"

"Actually..he's in Seoul."Minho's jaws dropped.

 "Bwoh?!What do you mean?!"

"Urmm...Kai oppa is gay.His lover is Kyungsoo oppa.You guys met him at the airport."

 "Kyungsoo?!?The guy that's always with Luna?!"Krystal nodded."That means...Luna and him doesn't have anything going on?!"

"Duh.Luna unnie loves Jjong oppa and will only love him.A couple days before you met him at the airport,we video chat with Kyungsoo oppa and they both noticed that they have many similarities  as well as interest.They clicked after that.And it seems that Luna unnie has been asking Kyungsoo oppa's help to write a song for Jjong oppa."

 "So that was it?"Krystal nodded."That means...Jonghyun hyung misunderstood?"

"Jjong oppa always does.That's something that he needs to fix or he's gonna lose important people in his life.Right now,Luna unnie is a mess but she faked a smile to show that she's not hurt."

 "I need to tell hyung this."

"Don't.Eventually,everyone is gonna know the truth.I have to go now.Kai oppa is waiting for me."Krystal stood up.

 "Wait!You weren't in Paris?"Krystal shook her head.

"Can't.Kyungsoo oppa is finally in Seoul,we can't miss this oppurtunity.Gotta go!"

 "Soojung!Wait!"Minho stood up from the bench.

"What is it,now?I'm running late."

 "What about us?"

"What about us?"

 "Are we..."

"Are we...what?"Minho sighed.

 "Do we still have those kind of feelings?"

"I know you do.But,for me...I think I still need more time."Minho immediately looked down."Anyway,I gotta run.See you later?"Krystal then left.He sighed.

 "I'll always wait for you.No matter what or how long."Minho muttered.


"Hyung!"Minho exclaimed as he entered the penthouse.Everyone laid their eyes on him.It has been a few days since he last met Krystal.And just a few minutes ago,she had called him to tell Jonghyun about Luna and Kyungsoo.

 "What is it?"Jonghyun asked.They all were playing Go-Stop.

"It's about Luna."He uttered.Jonghyun froze.Everyone was looking back at Minho to Jonghyun.

 "W-what about her?"Jonghyun stuttered.

"You think that Luna and Kyungsoo-sshi are together,right?"

 "I guess."

"Well,you misunderstood big time."

 "What do you mean?I saw them kissing,she dumped me,and they sang a song together.What's more?"

"They weren't kissing,Luna did that because of Soojung,and that song that they sang together is a song that Luna wrote...for you.Kyungsoo-sshi was just helping out."

 "Then why are they so close?"

"That's because they have many similarities as well as interest.Such as singing,and writing songs."

 "How do you know all this?"

"I talked to Luna and Soojung as well as Kyungsoo-sshi."

 "I get the fact that you talked to Luna and that guy,but how did you and Krys...?"Amber asked.

"Luna video chat with Soojung."Minho lied."Hyung,you better go find her now."Jonghyun didn't budge."What's wrong?"

 "I think I need sometime to think."

"I knew this was gonna happen.Everyone,let's all go out to eat.My treat."Minho dragged Jonghyun out to the car.They others followed suit.

 "Can we go to 'Ontoria's'?I miss Vic umma."Amber said.Minho nodded and off they went to Ontoria's.

As they arrived there,they spotted Krystal,Luna,and Kaisoo."Hey,Minho oppa,Key oppa,Taemin oppa,Myungsoo oppa,Amber,Sulli,and Suzy...Jonghyun oppa."Luna said.They greeted her back.The gang was shocked to see Kaistal there.They all decided to eat together.All 12 of them.

"It's time,Soojungie."Kai said.Krystal nodded.

 "I have something to announce.Kai oppa and I were never dating.It's just..."Krystal said.

"Ew!Gross.That's the word."Kai said.Luna giggled as Kyungsoo chuckled.

 "Yah!What's so gross about dating me?!"Krystal smacked his arm.

"You know why."Kai replied.

 "Aish.Anyway,Kai..."Krystal explained everything to them.And they all understood.They were all totally shock about Kaisoo."So,can everybody come back to normal especially Jjong oppa and Luna unnie?"

"Luna,would you like to start again?"Jonghyun asked as he held her hand.Luna didn't say anything for about 2 minutes.When everyone thought it was over for Jonghyun,Luna suddenly pecked his lips.Jonghyun was frozen right on the spot as giggling was heard as well as 'oohs' and 'ahhs'.As everyone was still awing over Jongna,Minho quietly slipped away outside.Krystal who noticed that Minho was gone,went outside to look for him.

 "Minho oppa,what are you doing out here?Why not joined the fun inside?"Krystal asked as she sat down next to him on the bench.

"I needed some fresh air.What about you?"said Minho.He turned to look at her.Krystal's beauty was shining under the moonlight.Minho was mesmerized.

 "I have something to tell you."

"There's still more that you didn't tell me about?"Krystal nodded.

 "Honestly,I never forgot you.I've loved you and always will.When I moved to Paris,I just needed sometime to calm myself down.But after awhile of talking and interacting with Kai oppa,I learned many things.And I think what I did was wrong too.I should've given you a chance to explain.I should've listen for your reason.I-"Minho stopped her as he kissed her.As he pulled away,he smiled.

"At least,you came back to me.That's all."

 "Are you sure,that's all?Because I had something to confessed but I might not do it."

"I love you,Krystal Jung Soojung."Krystal blushed."I don't care if you do it or not,I will do mine."This time,Minho was shock,she pulled him in for a deep kiss.

 "I love you too,oppa."She said.They looked into each other's eyes and their face came closer once again.It was seal with a deep kiss.


The end!!

Please stay tune for 'A Monster in Seoul'!!

If you think this one was good,the next one will be TERRIFIC!!

~Toshio9