Chapter Twenty Eight

When the Butterflies Came

 "Hey,Krystal."Minho greeted as he saw Krystal arriving at their meeting place,the playground.Krystal walked up to Minho.

"Annyeonghasaeyo sunbaenim."Krystal bowed.Minho chuckled.

 "You don't have to be so formal.It makes me look old."Krystal just nodded."Jonghyun hyung and Amber didn't say anything?"

"What would they say?"Krystal asked as she and Minho started walking.

 "Well,aren't they curious as to why you're hanging out with me?"

"I just told them that I wanted to have sometime alone and I'll be meeting them later at Woodongie oppa's house."Minho nodded.Soon,they arrived at a tennis court."Ready,sunbaenim?"Krystal asked as she stretched.

 "Of course."Minho grabbed his racket and got in position.Krystal also grabbed her racket and the game began.After about an hour or so,they stopped and Minho ended up winning.

"Umm..."Minho started as they were gathering their things.Krystal stopped and looked at him.

 "Yeah?"She asked.

"I was thinking...that since it's already late.I'll treat you to dinner?"Krystal raised her eyebrows at him."It's okay,if-"

 "Sure.Where should we eat?"Krystal said.Minho's face immediately brighten up.

"I know a really good place.Just follow me."Minho smiled.


 "Ontoria's?"Krystal asked as she and Minho arrived outside a restaurant called 'Ontoria's'.Minho nodded.

"It's really good!Trust me!"Minho dragged Krystal in.All she could do was smirked."Table for two,please."the waiter nodded.Minstal sat down.The waiter look at Krystal and was about to open his mouth to speak when Krystal mouthed,'Shh,act like you don't know me.'He nodded."What would you like?"Minho asked Krystal.

 "Vic's Samgyeopsal."Krystal said to the waiter.He nodded.

"I'll also get samgyeopsal."Minho said as the waiter nodded and left."You seem so comfortable with this place."Krystal just shrugged.She then noticed Onew coming out from the kitchen.She immediately got up and ran to him.

 "Oppa!"She exclaimed as she hugged him.

"Krys?What are you doing here?"He asked.Krystal just smiled."Free food again?"

 "Anio.Someone's treating me dinner."

"Who is it?"

 "Just a sunbaenim from the university.He decided to treat me dinner since we were both tired from playing tennis."Onew nodded."Where's Vic umma?"

"Victoria!"Onew shouted.Of course this was usual to regular customers.Victoria then appeared."Look who's here."

 "My baby!"She exclaimed as she wrapped her arms around Krystal.

"Annyeong umma."

 "You're here for free food again?"

"Anio!Why would both of you think of me this way?"Krystal pouted.

 "Because every time you're here,it's always free food."

"That's because I'm your baby."

 "Arasso.What brought you here,tonight?"

"She's got someone treating her dinner."Onew said.

 "Who?Your boyfriend?"

"Anio!He's just a sunbaenim.We just got back from playing tennis."

 "Bwoh?!You went to play tennis?!"Victoria exclaimed.Krystal nodded."Krys,if Wooyoung find out about this,you-"

"I also went to play basketball yesterday."

 "Bwoh?!I gotta tell Woo-"

"Umma,please don't.Please!"Krystal said with aegyo.

 "Krys-"

"I promise I won't do it again!Please!"

 "Fine.If I or any of us find out,you're going to be in BIG trouble."

"Arasso.I'll go back to my table now.Please make delicious food for me."Ontoria nodded.Krystal walked back to Minho,who saw the whole scene.

 "What was that?"Minho asked as Krystal sat down.She opened when the same waiter appeared again.He gave them their drinks.

"Thanks,CNU oppa."Krystal said.

 "No problem for my favorite customer."CNU smiled as he walked away.

"Krystal,do you know that waiter?"Minho asked.

 "Of course.I come here almost everyday."Krystal said.

"Why didn't you tell me?!I looked like a fool."Minho said.

 "You didn't asked."After about 10 minutes,the food finally arrived.Onew sat the food on their table.

"Enjoy your food,princess."Onew said.

 "Gomawo oppa."Krystal replied as she flashed him a stunning smile.

"Vic will bring the rest."With that Onew disappeared behind the kitchen again.Minstal started to dig in.After a few minutes Ontoria came to their table.

 "Here you go."Victoria said as she placed down some side dishes and fried chicken.

"Uhh...We didn't order these."Minho said.

 "I know."Victoria said.

"Vic umma,how did you know I wanted to eat chicken?"Krystal asked.

 "Of course I know.Why wouldn't I know my baby's cravings."Krystal gave Victoria a tight hug.

"Oppa,wanna join?"Krystal asked Onew.He looked at Victoria who nodded.

 "Yes!"Onew hi-5 Krystal and started eating.Minho just sat there,dumbfounded.

"I'll go back to the kitchen now.Enjoy."Victoria left.

 "Oppa,slow down.You're gonna choke."Krystal gave Onew water.

"Krys,you don't know how much I wanted to eat chicken today,she didn't even let me touch it."Onew said,mouth full.

 "That's what you always say."Krystal then turned to Minho."Aren't you going to eat,sunbaenim?"

"Ah.Ne."Minho started eating.Who is this guy?How does Soojung know the people in here?She's so familiar and comfortable.She did say she comes here everyday.Minho thought.After they finally finished eating,Onew turned to Minho.

 "You must be that sunbaenim who took my baby to play basketball and tennis,right?"Onew asked.Minho nodded."I just wanted to let you know that if you-"Krystal nudged Onew."Never mind.Krys,it's getting late.Sica noona is going to be worried.I'll send you home after Vic and I close the shop."Onew said.

"Gwenchana.I'm supposed to meet Jjong oppa and Amber at Woodongie oppa's place."

 "Alright.Be careful though."Krystal nodded as she and Minho left.They were outside the restaurant when Minho asked,"Krystal,how do you know them?Aren't they the Ontoria couple?The owners?"

"Onew oppa is Jonghyun oppa's cousin.And Vic umma is Amber's cousin.And they're married."Krystal said."I always get free food from there."

 "Ah.No wonder,you seem so comfortable."

"Oh right.Sunbaenim,I don't think I'm going to be able to play sports with you anymore."

 "Why?What happened?"No!My chance with Soojung!He thought.

"My family is not going to be so happy if they know I'm playing sports.It was so hard for me to convince them to let me eat meat. So sports is a BIG no.Mainhe."

 "Gwenchana."Why can't you play sports?Family?They don't let you eat meat?Minho thought.

"But...we could still hang out.We just can't play sports."

 "It's fine with me."YES!At least we could still hang out.


Two weeks had passed and Minstal just got closer.They would always hang out together whenever Jonghyun and Amber has dates,which is almost everyday."Minho!"Krystal called as she spotted Minho at a ice cream parlor.They were close to the extent where Krystal just called Minho by his name.But not close enough for Krystal to call him oppa.

"Krystal,what are you doing here?"Minho asked.

 "Can't I come buy an ice cream?"Krystal said as she bought herself an ice cream.

"Anio.I didn't mean it that way."

 "I know."Minstal then started walking to the nearest bench.

"We've been friends for awhile now and I just wanted to ask you about your...family."Minho suddenly said.Krystal froze."I'm sorry if-"

 "Gwenchana.My family...consists of my sister,my brother-in-law,and his sister."

"That's it?What about your parents?"

 "Uhh...They passed away before I even found them."

"What do you mean?"So,you never got to meet your real parents?He thought.

 "I lost my family when I was a little kid.My adoptive halmoni took me in.After about a few years,I met Jonghyun oppa at the playground,where you found me yelling.Then I went to LA,where I met Taemin oppa,Amber,and Key oppa.After coming back,I met Jonghyun oppa again as well as Vic umma and Onew oppa.When I was eating at Ontoria's place,I met my sister.That's when I found out that Luna unnie was my brother-in-law's sister.We got close after that.My unnie told me that my parents passed away the day I went to LA.Now,I'm staying with my sister and her family."

"Oh."She didn't even mention me.Minho thought.

 "It's quite complicated actually.But I tried not to think about it too much."


What is this feeling?When I'm with him,my heart beats uncontrollablely.But somehow I feel that this is not the first time I'm feeling this. Could it be love? But how come it's so different from how I feel when I'm with Taemin oppa. Is this true love? Is what I felt for Taemin oppa not love?These thoughts lingered around Krystal's mind.


Chapter 28!!

Is Krystal falling for Minho once again?

STAY TUNE!!!!

UPVOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Toshio9