Chapter Sixteen

When the Butterflies Came

  Taemin and Krystal decided to meet up for a date at a nearby cafe.They see each other everyday but both has been too busy with their personal life.Krystal was busy with homework while Taemin was training for the sports games.


  Taemin was waiting for Krystal when Sulli entered the cafe."Annyeong Taemin-sshi.What are you doing here?"She asked.

"I'm waiting for Krystal.We're on a date.But I was too early.What are you doing here?"He asked.

  "Just came to buy my oppa coffee.Mind if I sit with you?"On a date with Krystal-sshi?Sulli thought.

"Anio.Sit here.I need company until she comes."Sulli sat across from him.Omo!I'm sitting across from Lee Taemin,talking with him!He's so cute!Sulli thought as they talked.Soon they were sharing stories and getting to know each other better.It has been an hour already.Krystal was not late,Taemin was just too early.Sulli had forgotten about about her oppa's coffee.Taemin had also forgotten that he was supposed to meet Krystal.


  Krystal was just a couple feet away from the cafe,when she spotted Taemin and Sulli by the window. They were talking and laughing.They really look like a couple.Krystal thought.Suddenly images flew in her head.

Flashback:

As Soojung was walking home, she spotted Minho and Sulli talking and laughing like a real couple."He was never like that when he was with me.I guess they're together now.It wouldn't matter if I go or not.I should tried to make it the best for me.I'm going to go,get treatment, and come back as a new person."Soojung told herself.

End of Flashback

 Krystal heard everything and saw everything but she couldn't see Minsul's faces."Is this part of my past?Who is this 'he'?What's going on??"She muttered.Her head then started hurting so she leaned on to a building that was as close to her as possible."Why is it hurting again?"Krystal held her head as it starts hurting more and more."Urgh!!Urgh!!"Then there was a THUMP!Krystal had fainted right there.


  "Luna,why don't you accept my heart?What have I done wrong?Why do you hate me so much?I really like you.I've fallen in love with you at first sight.It's been 3 years and you still ca-"Jonghyun was on his way home, talking to himself...again.He suddenly stop when he spotted a figure lying in the middle of the street.Good thing,the area was under construction so there was no cars.He bend down to see if the person was dead."Miss?Are you al-Soojung!I mean Krystal?!?"Jonghyun tired to wake Krystal up but she didn't budge.She's not dead right?There's no blood.Jonghyun thought.Then Jonghyun listened to her heartbeat."She's still alive.Krystal!Krystal!"It was no use so he carried her on his back.She can't go to my house.Appa and umma would misunderstood.I don't know where she lives too.Can't take her to Amber's apartment either.Am is still at work.No other choice but take her to her house.Wait!Soojung's house I mean.Jonghyun thought as he carried her.

 Soon they arrived at Soojung's house.Soojung sold her house to a lady but Jonghyun bought the house back because he knew that the house was very important to Soojung.That house was the house she lived in.The house where her memories with her grandmother was stored.Jonghyun would always come visit the house at least once a week and clean it.Keeping everything the same as before even though some of Soojung's stuff were missing.Jonghyun laid Krystal on Soojung's bed as he called Amber to inform her."Am,I found Krystal lying unconscious in the street on my way home.I don't know where to bring her so I brought her to Soojung's house.I'll text you the address."Jonghyun said.

"Ohmigosh!Is Krys okay?"Amber exclaimed.

  "Yeah."

"Where the heck is Taemin right now?!?Krys told me she was going on a date with him."

  "She was supposed to be with Taemin-sshi but is unconscious in the street?I think they might had an argument."

"That Lee Taemin!Just like his diva cousin!"Amber was obviously raging.

  "Calm down."

"Okay.I can't go tonight.I have an over-time.Can you please watch her for me?I'll come pick her up tomorrow morning."

  "Alright.I'll take care of her, don't worry.But..you have to keep your mouth shut about this.Keep this from everyone especially Taemin-sshi.I'm scared that if someone knows it might not be good."

"Okay.Gotta go back to work."Amber ended the conversation.Jonghyun then turned to Krystal.He went to get a towel and a bowl of hot water.He then put the wet towel on Krystal's forehead.Jonghyun stayed by her side all night.

It was already morning when Krystal woke up and found Jonghyun sleeping with his head on the bed but the rest of his body kneeling on the floor.Jonghyun-sshi?What's he doing here?Krystal thought.She looked around then suddenly realized that it was not her room.Not her house.Then Jonghyun woke up."You're awake.I was so worried.Are you feeling better now?"He asked.

"I'm fine.But...where am I?"She asked.

  "You're at your-I mean you're at Soojung's house.This is her room."

"But you said..."

  "Yeah she disappeared and sold this house but I bought it back 'cause I know this house is very important to her."

"This place look so familiar."She muttered.

  "What did you say?"

"Nothing."

  "Okay, well take a warm shower.There's some of Soojung's clothes in the closet.I think it'll fit you.I'll go cook breakfast."Jonghyun then walked out the room to cook breakfast.As soon as he left Krystal stood up and looked around the room.She found a picture in a frame next to the bed.Jonghyun was in the picture with another girl.She looks exactly like me.Is this Soojung?Krystal thought as she picked up the picture frame.


  "Smells so good!"Krystal said as she entered the kitchen after taking a shower.

"Are you ready to eat?"Jonghyun asked as he set the last silverware on the table.Krystal nodded."Go ahead."Krystal immediately started eating.Jonghyun just watched her.She's really like Soojung.I'm sure it's her now.Jonghyun thought.

  "Aren't you going to eat?"Krystal asked as she saw Jonghyun not eating.

"Watching you eat,I'm already full."Jonghyun chuckled."You really remind me of Soojung."

  "Is the photo in the room you and Soojung?"Jonghyun nodded."She looks exactly like me."

"She doesn't look like you,"Jonghyun started."She is you.You're Soojung."

  "Bwoh?!?Again??!?First,Minho-sunbaenim said I was Soojung now you're saying I'm Soojung?!"

"Minho did??"Krystal nodded.She can't know about Minho and her.She's going to feel terrible again.She can't.Jonghyun thought."Well,it's not the same person, because you're Soojung my best friend and the one Minho says is just his illusion.He's obsessed with that girl but she disappeared so he..."Jonghyun said.It was half the truth and half a lie.

  "Bwoh?!?So you're saying he's...crazy?"Jonghyun nodded."But why would you say I'm Soojung, you're best friend?I mean like how do you know?"

"Have you ever wonder why you have that butterfly necklace?"Krystal shook her head."Turn it over."Krystal obeyed."What does it say?"

  "Jung sisters?"

"Uh-huh.That's what made me know that you're Soojung."

  "How?"

"Soojung has the same necklace.Exactly the same because it's the only one.Soojung lost her parents and that was the only thing that could help her find her family.She always has it on.I know you're her because you always have it on and Amber told me you had brain tumor,lost your memories,but you never took it off."Krystal froze.Jonghyun is right.How come I still have it on?Why would I still have it on 'til this day?Why?Krystal asked herself.Then her brain clicked!Memories of her and Jonghyun came back.And so did memories of her grandmother.All her memories came back except...memories about the Choi siblings,Minho and Sulli.

  "Oppa?Jonghyun oppa?"Krystal asked as she came back to her senses.

"You remember?!?"Jonghyun exclaimed as he jumped out of his chair.

  "I remember everything oppa."

"Everything?"Jonghyun suddenly stopped jumping.

  "Well,everything about you and halmoni."

"I'm so happy for you Soojung!"Jonghyun then carried Krystal while running around the house.

  "Put me down oppa!!"Krystal exclaimed as she laughed.

"Ok.Ok."Jonghyun then put Krystal back down.

  "So I'm Jung Soojung or else call Krystal Jung.Since Soojung means Krystal.That's probably why Ahjusshi Lee calls me Krystal."

"Are you really engaged to Lee Taemin?"Krystal nodded."I wish you luck then."Jonghyun smiled.Krystal smiled back.

  "Oppa,can we go visit Halmoni?I want to see her."

"Of course.Anything for my princess."Jonghyun then took Krystal to the cemetery to visit her grandmother.


  "Amber!Where's Stal?!?We were supposed to have a date yesterday but she never came.She didn't even come home."Taemin called Amber.

"Urghh!!Why so early in the morning!??"Amber obviously just woke up.

  "Morning?!?Are you crazy it's noon already!!"

"Noon!??"Amber then look at her clock."Oh shoot!I'm late!Gotta go!Call you later Minnie!"Amber then hung up and started getting ready.She was supposed to be picking Krystal up this morning like how she said to Jonghyun.But she got home at 4 in the morning because of work.


  "Suzy!"Taemin called as he spotted Suzy at the university."Have you seen Stal?!?"

"I couldn't reach her.Don't you guys live in the same house?Weren't you guys on a date last night?"Suzy asked.

  "Well,she didn't come."

"She left my place at 7, saying she was going to meet you at our usual cafe."

  "I was there for 2 whole hours.She never came.I couldn't contact her either."

"Could it be..."

  "Be what?!?"

"What if something bad happen to her?!?"

  "Oh no!"

"What's wrong?"Myungsoo came in the conversation.

  "Krystal is missing."Suzy replied.

"Bwoh?!?How can that happen??I just passed the office and I heard Mrs.Kang saying that Krystal called in saying she has a urgent family matter.So I thought you were not going to be here too."Myungsoo said.

  "Bwoh!?!She called?!?How come she didn't pick up my calls?"

"The thing that I'm most curious about is,Krystal called with a different number."

  "Who's number?!"

"Kim Jonghyun.The guy with Amber."

  "So...Amber must know about this too."Suzy said.

"I called her.She sound like she was in such a rush."

  "Could she be meeting them?"Suzy asked.

"But...she lost her family.So what's the urgent family matter?"Myungsoo asked.

  "He's right."Key joined in."This is very unusual of Krys.We're her family.She has no one else."They all were too engrossed in discussing about Krystal, not knowing that someone heard and saw everything from afar.


LO~~NG chapter 16!!

How's the story so far??

Let me know by comments and subscribes!!

~Toshio9