Trouble

Zombie Apocalypse

 

Sungmin walked into an alley to prepare himself. The dust covered walls covered him with their shadows, giving him temporary shelter. Oddly enough, he felt safer between these two walls since he was in the darkness. He was hidden from the zombie's view so his tense muscles relaxed.

 

Ok, you're going to have to be quick and unnoticeable. His inner self said. He rolled his shoulders and cracked his neck to relax himself.

 

Remember, you don't know if the zombies can see you. Be extra careful and quick. His inner voice continued, trying to give him a pep talk.

 

This situation was very dangerous to Sungmin. He knew that zombies sensed prey mostly by scent but he wasn't so sure about their eyesight. He had never tested it; he couldn't risk getting killed. He had witnessed the un-dead sniff out their prey before. When they spotted them, their usual slow and lacking movements immediately changed to fast and deadly speed. Their hanging limbs would snap to attention and they would literally sprint, closing in on their prey in seconds.

 

Sungmin shivered as a painful memory flashed through his mind. He closed his eyes tightly and clenched his fists, willing the memory that he had locked away in his mind to go away.

 

 

"Minnie!" A woman's voice screamed desperately, cut short when a and growling un-dead creature ripped her neck apart with its mouth. The woman's body fell limp and the light from her brown eyes faded away.

 

Young Sungmin sat curled up under a table with the scent-masking jacket covering all of his small upper body.

 

"Mommy." He whispered under his breath, watching as the zombie continued ripping the flesh off of his mother's body.

 

 

Sungmin clenched his hands tighter, his nails digging into his hand. The vivid memory faded then reappeared again and again but eventually, it left Sungmin's mind; returning to depths of his memory.

 

Sungmin breathed a sigh of relief as the horrifying memory left him. He opened his eyes slowly as he unclenched his hands. He hissed in pain as his nails unsheathed themselves from his skin.

 

Without him noticing, he had cut into his skin, leaving moon shaped cuts on his pale palms. He studied his hands, seeing how the red blood slowly clotted at the gashes. It was his body's way of trying to close the cuts.

 

After a few seconds, Sungmin finally realized what had just happened and his eyes widened in shock.

 

. He hissed in his mind, immediately pulling the sleeves of jacket down to cover his bleeding hands.

 

, , , . He thought, struggling to pull the smooth fabric down to his hands.

 

Like a complete and utter idiot, he had realized too late that he had given away his position to the zombies.

 

The smell of his blood was in the air.
 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------
Hi there sweeties!

 

To all of those who subscribed, thank you! Some of you came here from my first story and I thank you for being such loyal little subbies. *pinches all of your cheeks*

 

To all of my new subbies: WELCOME TO THE LIVIA EXPERIENCE! \°0°/ ^~^

 

I'm glad that people actually like this story. There aren't that many zombie stories out there so I was sort of doubting... but look at this! 8 subbies for my first chapter! *nods proudly*

 

Believe it or not, I actually wrote this chapter in 47 minutes. No planning, no ideas in my head; I just wrote what my mind came up with on the spot! :D yeah...

 

Oh sorry if this is short! As some of you may know, it's just my writing style. I try to make the chapters flow together and the ends are usually like this.

 

I'll update soon!

 

Au Revoir my lovelies!