Bunny

Zombie Apocalypse

 

"Hi, Bunny." Kyuhyun said, his deep voice echoing in Sungmin's head. The boy shivered in fright or... something else. He wasn't sure what this man made him feel.


"Bunny?" Donghae asked as he exited the elevator, Sungmin close behind him.


"Where did that come from?" He questioned, looking at Sungmin to see what Kyuhyun was talking about. The boy still had his hood on so his face was still shadowed. Through the slight darkness, Donghae saw plump cheeks and a cute little nose.


Kyuhyun scoffed and walked over to Sungmin, causing the latter to back away slightly, his eyes glued on the approaching man. Kyu smirked and grabbed Sungmin's wrist to stop him. Sungmin's heart raced as Kyu got closer and closer. He fidgeted nervously and looked down in fear as Kyuhyun's face approached his own.


Ba-thump ba-thump. His heart beat against his ribs as he felt Kyu's grip on his arm tighten.


What's wrong with you? He growled at his heart. He could feel Kyuhyun's warm breath on his forehead.


Suddenly, his hood was whipped away, revealing his face. Sungmin looked up quickly, panic in his eyes. He didn't like being out of his safety zone. He looked at Kyuhyun with wide eyes, still losing it.


"You really look like a bunny." Kyu said in almost a whisper. He smirked when a blush appeared on Sungmin's cheeks.


"N-no I d-don't." Sungmin said defensively, his panic disappearing as he got lost in the intensity of Kyu's dark eyes.


"Yes you do." Kyuhyun breathed, pulling his head away slightly; his body remaining in close proximity to Sungmin's small form.


Sungmin pouted up at him, his M-shaped lips poking out. Kyuhyun snickered as he saw that Sungmin looked even more like a bunny when he did that.

 


"Kyu, don't bother him. He's your hyung." Donghae said, crossing his arms over his chest.


Sungmin turned his head towards him, shock written over his face.


"He's younger than me?" Sungmin asked in surprise. Kyuhyun looked so much older than he seemed.


"I may be younger but I'm definitely bigger." Kyuhyun said firmly, patting Sungmin's head as if to make his point. He smirked once more then leaned forwards, towards Sungmin's ear.


"Bigger in many ways." He whispered suggestively, his warm breath tickling Min's ear. Sungmin blushed furiously, his big eyes widening as Kyuhyun pulled away.

 

"He's so fun to tease." Kyuhyun said to Donghae, chuckling. Flustered, Sungmin looked over at Donghae, begging for help with his eyes.


Donghae walked over, glaring at Kyuhyun as he approached. He slapped Kyu upside the head and pulled Sungmin away from him. Kyuhyun snickered as be watched Sungmin intently, rubbing the back of his head.


"Didn't I say not to bother him?" Donghae muttered, holding Sungmin's head close to his chest. He looked like a protective mother holding her child.

 


"Hae." A deep voice called out, catching everyone's attention. Standing in the middle of a doorframe stood a tall, pale skinned man. Across his back, held up by a strap wrapped around his shoulder, was a long nozzled gun. This man was obviously a sniper of some sort.


The man was looking straight at Donghae, smiling a loving gummy smile. His facial features reminded Sungmin of a monkey.


"Hyukkie!" Donghae exclaimed, letting go of Sungmin and dashing over to the man with a large smile on his lips. He jumped into the man's arms, wrapping his legs around his waist.


Before Sungmin could react, Donghae had his lips locked with Hyuk's, initiating a passionate kiss that the latter gladly accepted.


Sungmin stood, stunned as he watched the two men each other's faces off. He had never witnessed something like this so he didn't know how to react.


"They're like that all the time." Kyuhyun's smooth voice said suddenly, making Sungmin jump. He looked back and saw Kyuhyun looking over at Donghae and Hyuk with a straight face. Kyu looked down at him and smirked.


"Get used to seeing stuff like that, Bunny." He said, ruffling Sungmin's black hair.


Sungmin turned back to Donghae and Hyuk, his eyes immediately noticing that Hyuk's hands were feeling up Donghae's .


"What a great sight to see so early in the morning." Sungmin said sarcastically, turning his gaze back to Kyu; using him as a distraction.


Kyuhyun laughed loudly, patting Sungmin's head.

 


"I agree, Bunny. I agree."

 

 

 


----------------------------------------------------------------
Oh hi my pretty subbies!


I'M SO PROUD OF MYSELF FOR ADDING IN THE EUNHAE MAKEOUT SCENE! YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND! Your happy aren't you? Come on, admit it.

 


Thank you to all of my subbies! Love you guys!

 


Funny gifs of Kyu:

  

  <- (My reaction) Oh Kyu, you weird child you.


EUNHAE!!

  

 

Please VOTE and COMMENT! I don't even have to say it.

If you don't...


I'll update soon kiddies!


TCHAU! *runs away*