Base

Zombie Apocalypse

 

"That's a cool name!" Donghae exclaimed as his smile widened. His holsters rattled as he bounced in his seat.


Such a child. Sungmin thought, grinning at the adorable explosives expert.


"How old are you?" Donghae asked, shifting his position so he was hugging the seat. He placed his chin on the shoulder of the seat, staring at Sungmin expectantly with his big eyes.


"Nineteen." Sungmin answered in a quiet voice, pulling at his sleeves in a shy gesture.


"Woah, really? You're older than me! I'm eighteen." Donghae said, tilting his head to the side and sending Sungmin an eye-smile.


Sungmin simply nodded, smiling softly.


"Oh and this is Kyuhyun by the way." Donghae said, poking Kyu's shoulder. The latter simply glanced up at the rearview mirror and nodded in confirmation.


"He's just shy." Donghae whispered to Sungmin, loud enough for Kyuhyun to hear.


Kyuhyun smacked him in the shoulder harshly, pulling a dramatically pained yelp from the boy.


Sungmin giggled quietly, watching as Donghae pouted at Kyuhyun. The boy yelled at the other, smacking him weakly on his muscular shoulder.

 

Kyuhyun wasn't really paying attention to him though; he was looking through the rearview mirror, studying Sungmin.


Sungmin looked up at the mirror and their eyes met. Sungmin's giggling faded slowly as he kept his gaze locked with Kyuhyun's. Kyu's eyes were so dark and intense that Sungmin couldn't do anything but stare. Sungmin's heart skipped a beat as he felt heat radiating from Kyu's gaze.

 


"We're here!" Donghae's childish voice announced, effectively pulling Sungmin's attention away from Kyuhyun's gaze.


Suddenly flustered, Sungmin looked over at Donghae with his cheeks a light tint of pink. He then noticed that the car had stopped and they were parked on the side of a quiet street, void of any un-dead.


"Welcome to Base." Donghae said as he smiled widely and pointed towards a large building in front of the car.

 


Kyu opened his car door and walked quickly towards the front door, not even waiting for the others. He entered the building, leaving Donghae and Sungmin to their own devices.

 


Sungmin leaned forwards in his seat and looked out at the building, his eyes widening slightly.


"S.M. Entertainment." He said under his breath, his big eyes reading the rusting sign on the large building.


"It used to be." Donghae said as he unbuckled his seatbelt. He let it retract back to its normal position while he opened his door. As he jumped out, he pulled a black walkie-talkie from his holster. He clicked a button on it and held it up to his mouth as he looked up at the topmost floor of the tall building.


"Hyukkie, if you even dare trying to scare the new guy, you're not getting any tonight." He said into the device, squinting up at the roof. His walkie-talkie emitted some static then a deep voice replied.


"Aww but Hae~." The voice whined, sounding like a hurt puppy.


"No. You know that Henry is still scared of you because of what you did when he came here." Donghae said, a small smile playing on his lips as a sigh of defeat escaped the device.


Sungmin exited the car and went to stand beside Donghae, curiosity in his eyes as he listened to the conversation.


"Fine." The staticy voice huffed.


"Oh he's cute." The voice continued, referring to Sungmin. Sungmin blushed at the compliment and kicked at the ground shyly.


Donghae giggled in response then grabbed Sungmin's arm and began leading him towards the door that Kyuhyun had entered.


"I'll talk to you later, Hyukkie." Donghae said into the device, pulling Sungmin along.


"Later babe." The voice replied, quickly followed by static. Sungmin looked over at Donghae in confusion as they entered the building, wondering about the earlier conversation.


"Hyukkie is my boyfriend." Donghae explained, seeing the look Sungmin was giving him. He put his walkie-talkie back into his holster, smiling at Sungmin while he led him forwards to an elevator.


Sungmin's eyes widened in shock as he was pushed into the elevator, Donghae happily pressing the button with an eight on it.


"Boyfriend?" Sungmin asked tentatively as the elevator doors closed.


Donghae nodded, giggling as Sungmin's eyebrows furrowed in disbelief.


"I love him." He said, his voice turning soft and happy as he looked down at the ground with a smile growing on his lips.


Sungmin stared at him for a little bit, the elevator rattling as it rose.


That's the cutest thing I've ever seen. Sungmin thought, a smile appearing on his lips as he saw Donghae smile goofily.


He really does love him. He thought as he reached out a hand to pat Donghae on the head gently. The boy looked over at him then they both grinned at each other, a silent note of understanding.


I hope I can find some who makes me that happy. He thought, dropping his hand back to his side as the elevator slowed down then chimed as it reached its destination.


The doors opened and standing outside was Kyuhyun, his arms crossed and his foot tapping on the marble floor.


"Took you long enough." He said, a smirk growing on his lips as he looked straight at Sungmin, his intense eyes looking straight into his soul.

 


Sungmin's heart jumped.

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------
Wazzzaaaa! Lol hi. *tries to be cool*


So, did you guys like this chapter? Kyumin and Eunhae! Hell yeah! You guys were probably just like:

  
When I added Eunhyuk into the story huh? Your fantasies are fulfilled. You're welcome. *bows shyly*

Double update guys! YESH! *group hug*


Now I have to write chapter 35 for Orphan to Vampire Prince? *excited and tired*

  
I got 42 subbies!!!! YEEEEEAAAHHHHHH!!!!! *hits something accidentally*

 


Please VOTE and COMMENT! I shall eat all of your comments happily!

 Lol No. I'll just be like this -> 


Kyumin!!

  


Eunhae!!

  

I'll update soon! BAH NOW!