Possessive

Zombie Apocalypse

 

"Did you just call me... cute?" Sungmin asked hesitantly, looking at Kyu in complete and utter shock. Kyuhyun was so mature and he seemed as if he wouldn't be capable of calling anything or anyone cute. It just didn't seem right coming from him.


"What? No! I said cut it out. You looked stupid." Kyuhyun replied defensively, looking away from Sungmin. He glanced back at him, waiting for his reaction.


"Oh... sorry." Sungmin mumbled, looking down sadly. Kyuhyun's straightforward words sort of hurt... for some strange reason.


Sungmin frowned at the floor, his heart hurting.

 


Kyuhyun watched Sungmin, his dark eyes sliding over the boy's small stature. He looked so weak and vulnerable. Seeing him like that made Kyuhyun want to take back his harsh words and comfort him.


What's wrong with you? His inner self growled.

 

He's just like Donghae, why do you feel differently with him? His inner self asked in an almost accusing voice.


I don't know... He replied, his eyes pausing at Sungmin's dejected face. His big eyes were looking at the floor and his lips were pulled down into a frown.


Awwww. The soft part of Kyuhyun's mind drawled, making him huff. He had never found anything even remotely cute before; something was obviously wrong with him.

 


"Come with me." He grumbled, walking towards the doorway that the couple had exited through. The sound of hurried footsteps reverberated behind him, showing that Sungmin was following him.


They walked in silence down the hallway, heading towards a door at the end. They passed by many doors on each side of them, some closed, some opened slightly. When they passed by one in particular, Sungmin's ears perked.

 


"Ah! Hyukkie... faaaster." Donghae's voice moaned loudly, muffled by the closed door.


Sungmin's face went scarlet and he quickened his pace, wanting to get away from the awkward situation.


"Mmm so... tight." Hyuk grunted, making Sungmin practically run to Kyuhyun's side. The ual sounds faded when Sungmin was at a fair distance away. He could still hear a bed squeaking but the moans were out of ear shot.


"You heard it didn't you?" Kyuhyun asked, still looking ahead at the door. Sungmin looked up at him, his cheeks red. He made a low sound of response, making Kyu snort.


"I can't believe you're older than me; you're way too innocent." He scoffed, smirking as his dark gaze locked onto Sungmin.


Sungmin squeaked in a mixture of fear and embarrassment, pouting his lips up at Kyuhyun.


"I'm not that innocent." He mutters, puffing out his cheeks and sending Kyu a defiant look.


"Bunny, you looked like a tomato when we passed by Donghae and Eunhyuk's room." Kyuhyun said, chuckling as Sungmin blushed again at the memory.


"I didn't." Sungmin said under his breath, pouting. Kyuhyun cocked an eyebrow and dramatically cupped his ear, leaning down towards Sungmin.


"Sorry, what did you say?" He asked in a mocking tone. Sungmin growled lowly and took a deep breath.


"I said, I DIDN'T!" He practically shouted, right into Kyu's ear. Kyuhyun immediately recoiled, rubbing his ear as he snarled.


"God, I was joking. No need to blow up my ear." He grumbled, massaging his currently ringing ear.


Sungmin giggled in victory, lifting his chin up proudly. He was starting to like this kid. He could be mean, sure, but sometimes his jokes were fun.


They finally reached the door at the end of hallway; Sungmin noticing that it had green letters spray painted on in block letters.


General. It read, causing Sungmin to tilt his head in curiosity.

 


Kyuhyun put his hand on the silver handle, turning it with a flick of his wrist. He pushed the door in swiftly and walked in without really caring if he disturbed anyone. Sungmin hesitated but followed none the less, scuttling behind Kyuhyun.


"Yo, Yeye." Kyuhyun called out, flopping himself down onto a brown armchair. He spread his body across it lazily, his eyes staring at a man near a large window.


Sungmin stood near the door, awkwardly pulling at the hem of his jacket. He looked over at the mysterious man, suddenly nervous. The man had this aura of power that spread throughout the room, making Sungmin's nerves tremble.

 

Sungmin glanced over at Kyuhyun, unsure of what to do.


Kyuhyun stared at Sungmin for a second then sighed, knowing that he wasn't going to be saying anything. He looked like a petrified bunny. Kyuhyun could almost see the fluffy tail quivering and long ears turned down. He smirked as the image flashed through his mind.


"Yeye, I found a stray bunny." He said simply, slinging a leg up on one of the arms of the loveseat. He ignored the tiny frown that Sungmin sent him.


The man at the window turned, revealing his handsome face to Sungmin. His short, brown hair shown slightly in the light. He studied Sungmin with interest in his brown eyes then he smiled sweetly. His smile reassured Sungmin and he immediately relaxed.


"I'm Yesung." The man said, his voice soothing and melodious.


"Sungmin." Sungmin introduced himself in a soft yet loud voice. He bowed politely at him then locked his gaze with him.


Yesung smiled then walked forward, rounding a mahogany desk until he stopped a few feet in front of Sungmin. He grinned at him then turned to Kyuhyun.


"He really does look like a bunny." He said, pulling a snort from Kyuhyun.


Not him too. Sungmin whined in his head, his shoulders slumping.


"Maybe his code name should be Bunny." Yesung continued, smiling widely at Kyuhyun.


"No." Kyuhyun said, his tone suddenly low and serious. Both Yesung and Sungmin looked at him in question.


"Why not?" Yesung asked, tilting his head to the side. Kyuhyun stared at him with a firm expression.


He turned his dark gaze to Sungmin, making him jump in surprise. Their eyes met and Sungmin's heart sped up, confusing him.


"Only I can call him that." Kyu said, his eyes looking into Sungmin's soul.

 


His eyes gleamed in possessiveness...

 


Possessiveness he hadn't known he felt for the bunny like boy.

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------
Hi lovelies!

 
Hehehe suddenly possessive Kyu. *fangirls*

 
Thank you to all of my pretty subbies! I finally reached a total of 207 subbies! *confetti and yells in victory*

 
Please VOTE and COMMENT!

 
CUTENESS!

   
I'll update soon! See ya!