The Devil

Zombie Apocalypse

 

While Sungmin tried to understand what had just happened, Kyu inspected him silently.

 

It felt so good to have him in my arms, now I feel so cold and empty. Kyuhyun thought, his eyes sliding over Sungmin's petite body. His arms tingled and his heart beat erratically in his chest. It was like his body was begging for Sungmin's warmth, craving it desperately. His heart called out to Sungmin, pleading for him to come back and share his comfortable heat. Kyuhyun's body was pleading and begging with him but his mind was rejecting it all.

 

His mind was quiet, full of dull and harsh feelings. There was no trace of a happy memory or thought anymore. It was a barren wasteland of darkness and hatred, all aimed at zombies. That was what Kyuhyun wanted. He wanted to forget his past and live in the moment, getting rid of the filth of the world one by one.

 

 

Kyu watched Sungmin fidget and blush, his brown eyes looking everywhere but at him. For some reason, Kyu felt a strong pulsating urge to pull the older boy close to him, keep him near his body.

 

He watched Sungmin while unconsciously grinding his teeth in frustration as the other avoided his eyes.

 

Look at me! A distant voice begged childishly in his head, startling him. He focused on the darkness in his mind, rejecting the fact that some hidden part of him wanted attention from Sungmin.

 

His eyes slowly slid back to lock onto Sungmin's cute face, intrigued when he noticed a slight shade of pink adorning the older's cheeks.

 

Look at me! The voice pleaded, louder now. Kyuhyun shook his head in an attempt to get rid of the unwanted voice.

 

Look at me, look at me! The voice exclaimed, echoing loudly throughout Kyu's head. He scrunched up his forehead in anger and growled. He didn't want to accept this; he didn't want to admit he felt something for the bunny like boy.

 

Please, look at me! The childish voice yelled desperately, reverberating through Kyu's dark mind.

 

"Shut up!" Kyuhyun screamed, clenching his fists and snarling in disgust. He only realized that he had said that aloud when he looked over at Sungmin. He immediately regretted his outburst when he saw the fear in Sungmin's eyes.

 

The older's arms were tense, covering his face as he trembled. He stared at Kyuhyun with wide, surprised eyes, his slim fingers gripping the ends of his sleeves. His imaginary bunny ears were pushed up against his head, making him look petrified.

 

"Ah..." Kyuhyun gasped, reaching out a hand to Sungmin only to have the other back away, letting out a small whimper. Kyuhyun frowned and lowered his arm, studying Sungmin's tense and defensive position. His heart ached in his chest, its earlier hyped up beating slowing down to a mournful thump.

 

 

It hurt to see Sungmin scared of him. It was different from the feeling he got when he teased the older boy. His reaction didn't make him grin or want to continue with even more innocent teasing; it made him freeze and feel regret. He wanted to engulf the bunny like boy in a comforting hug, he wanted to make him feel better, he wanted to kiss his frown away.

 

Wait... what? Kiss? HOLD UP! I don't like him like that! Kyuhyun shouted in his head.

 

, yes you do. The childish voice from earlier said defiantly in response.

 

I don't! M-maybe I just want to sleep with him. Kyuhyun said, eyeing Sungmin's small body. It was tiny and fragile yet supple, intriguing Kyuhyun's interest. Maybe it's just his body I want.

 

The voice in his head sighed in annoyance. Do what you want. It said with an exasperated grumble.

 

Kyuhyun stared at Sungmin, the latter still in his defensive position. Sungmin cowered in fear when Kyuhyun stepped forward suddenly. Kyuhyun rolled his eyes when Sungmin let out a weird combination of a squeak and a whine. He sounded like a beaten puppy.

 

"I won't hurt you, calm down." Kyuhyun muttered, looking into Sungmin's eyes with his own dark orbs. Sungmin didn't seem to believe him though, not relenting on his cowering pose. He squinted his eyes at Kyuhyun, giving him a suspicious look.

 

Kyuhyun, choosing to ignore the older, swerved around Sungmin's frozen body, stopping in front of a black wooden door with a silver handle that was only a few feet away. Among the blackness, a golden plate with the number 309 was positioned in the middle. Kyuhyun turned the handle and strut into the room, not really caring if Sungmin followed him. He needed some time to figure out Sungmin's weird effect on him.

 

 

Sungmin spun around, studying the pitch black door. He hesitantly walked over, pausing when he was standing right in front of it. He nervously stared at the door, knowing that the meanie Kyuhyun was behind it.

 

The door was slightly ajar, not really revealing anything that special about the room to Sungmin.

 

Sungmin took a deep breath and pushed the door open, walking in confidently. Inside though, he was shaking in fear.

 

For some strange reason, his mind compared the black door with the door to hell; the home of the devil.

 

The devil being the mean, evil Kyuhyun.

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi lovelies!

Miss me? Ehehe.

You all know my reason for being slow! School~ *sticks out tongue and rolls eyes in annoyance*

 

Guys... I think I just confused myself and all of you. Kyuhyun and Sungmin keep contradicting themselves! Rawr!

 

Just leave comments with questions so I can answer them in the story or by commenting back. That might help my brain to straighten out the story. My brain right now:

Tired~

Please VOTE and COMMENT!

I'll update soon! Bah now!