Evil Amusement

Zombie Apocalypse

 

BTWs, the first pic of Minnie is sort of what his scent-masking jacket looks like. ^~^

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sungmin stared, dumbfounded at Kyuhyun's chest. His muscles tensed as the light smell of fresh air mixed with vanilla wafted into his nose. He breathed deeply and swooned, his body shivering slightly.


He smells so good. He thought, unconsciously moving his face forward to bury it into Kyu's warm chest.


Kyuhyun tensed when he felt Sungmin rub up against his front, sending small shivers through his body. He lowered his head slightly and placed his nose into Sungmin's black hair, breathing calmly in an attempt to slow his thumping heart.


He didn't really know why he felt so comfortable holding Sungmin in his arms; he just did. His mind was slowly filling up with soft feelings; feelings Kyu didn't know he still had.


After his entire family was killed by the zombies, his heart hid all of his loving feelings deep inside of him; wanting to protect them and forget them at the same time. Somehow, when he was with Sungmin, those lost feelings would resurface.


Do I like him? He asked himself as his heart beat quickly in his chest. His arms tightened around Sungmin, bringing him closer.


The boy lifted his head slightly, looking at Kyuhyun with large, questioning eyes.


Kyuhyun's dark orbs stared back, the intenseness in them fading when he saw the innocence in the other's. His heart skipped as he gazed deeply into Sungmin's big eyes, his mind clouding with confusion.


Sungmin stared up at Kyuhyun, unsure of what to do. His warmth was surrounding him and his fresh scent was caressing his senses.


He felt so... safe in his arms. Never had he felt like this with anyone other than his family.


It was a strange, new feeling that he felt like he wanted to continue experiencing.

 


Yesung watched Kyuhyun and Sungmin from a short distance away, smiling knowingly.


They so like each other. He said in his mind, crossing his arms and lifting his chin in an arrogant pose. He cleared his throat loudly, smirking when both Kyu and Sungmin jumped slightly in surprise.


They looked over at him, Sungmin blushing lightly as he realized that he was still in Kyuhyun's arms. Kyuhyun glared over at Yesung, not liking the knowing smile that was playing on his lips.


"If you're done feeling each other up, will you please go to your room? I have work to do." Yesung said, smirking once more at Kyu before turning around swiftly and heading to his black, leather chair.

 


Behind him, Kyuhyun glared at him as his arms slowly untangled themselves from Sungmin's tense body. His hands slid from Sungmin's lower back to his waist smoothly, his fingers coaxing Sungmin's nerves to react.


Sungmin blushed at the feeling, his big eyes flitting to Kyuhyun's face then down to the hands on his waist. Kyuhyun noticed this and immediately pulled his hands away, placing them behind himself as he blushed.


He had unconsciously wanted to feel Sungmin's warmth underneath his fingertips so his hands had just... wandered.


He clenched his fists behind him, embarrassment invading his mind. He looked down in shame, not meeting Sungmin's eyes.

 


Yesung chuckled from his seat, twisting his chair slightly in entertainment. His dark orbs were fixed on the two embarrassed blobs in front of his desk. He watched as the awkward aura around them slowly spread throughout the room, pulling another chuckle from him.


"Go to your room." He said again, firmly. He put on a straight, intimidating face as Sungmin and Kyuhyun quickly looked over at him. Inside though, he was snickering at the other's shocked faces.

 

Kyuhyun huffed and grabbed Sungmin's arm, pulling him towards the door. Sungmin stumbled after him, looking back at Yesung once more and bowing as best he could.

Yesung nodded at him then shouted after Kyuhyun, "Don't be mean to him, you evil child."

Kyuhyun's grip on Sungmin's arm tightened at those words, making the latter wonder why.

 

Don't you know, Yesung? Kyuhyun thought, smirking as he glanced back at Sungmin who was looking at him with curious eyes.

I'm mean to people I find amusing.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

.....HI!

Sorry it's taken me a while to update! I've been lazy... Don't hurt me!

I've been so caught up with SHINee's second part of their album: Why So Serious? Badass stuff guys. (Eventhought Jjong's not there... T.T) LOOK AT KEY'S  INESS!

 

Here, some weird Eunhae moments! Oh the awkwardness and cuteness of it all. (And creeperness...)

 

I'll update soon! I pwomise! *promise face*

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! *floats away*