Undecided Feelings

Zombie Apocalypse

 

Moans and grunts continuously escaped the two men at the door as they practically started ing each other.


Kyuhyun sighed loudly and pinched his nose as their commotion knocked at his brain. Sungmin's face was scarlet and his unfocused eyes were staring straight at Kyuhyun's shoulder. Simply hearing the strange sounds was enough for his innocent mind; he didn't have to see it as well.


Kyuhyun finally snapped when Donghae let out a particularly loud moan when Hyuk on his neck.


"OH MY GOD! WILL YOU BASTARDS GET A ROOM!" He yelled, glaring at the two.


Donghae turned his head towards him and smirked, placing his head on Hyuk's chest. He giggled evilly and rolled his hips, making Eunhyuk grunt in pleasure. His hands tightened on Hae's , causing the latter to smirk.


"REALLY?! This isn't something Bunny needs to see on his first day!" Kyuhyun screamed, pointing towards Sungmin.


Sungmin glared cutely up at him, placing his hands on his hips.


"Why do you feel the need to keep calling me Bunny?" He asked, staring at Kyu as he turned towards him.


"Can't you just call me hyung?"


"Pfft no. I can't take you seriously when your arms are practically half the size of mine. You..." He began, smirking while his hand came up to Sungmin's face.


"Are Bunny." He said playfully, poking Sungmin's nose. Sungmin blinked one eye then glared up at him, his lips forming into a pissed off frown.


The childish argument began.

 


Donghae watched as Kyuhyun and Sungmin quarreled, Kyuhyun's face full of mischief while Sungmin's face was full of anger.


"Hae." Eunhyuk whispered so that only Donghae could hear him.


Donghae hummed in response, still engrossed with the argument between the maknae and the oldest in the room. Eunhyuk groaned in frustration and pulled Donghae's waist down so that his crouch rubbed up against his.


"I'm hard." Eunhyuk said simply, smiling as he heard Donghae squeak at the feeling.


Donghae leaned back slightly, smiling at his boyfriend. His smile fell though, replaced by a sad pout.


"Don't you have to be on guard shift today?" He asked, his puppy eyes coming out unknowingly.


Eunhyuk smiled widely and shook his head.


"I made Heechul switch with me." He said, grinning as Donghae bounced happily at his words. Soon enough, his grin was replaced by a snarl when Donghae's excited movements caused him to rub up against his .


"Hae." He whined in lust, his hands tightening on Donghae's . Donghae stopped his movements and snickered when he saw the lust, want and desire clouding Eunhyuk's eyes. He leaned forward and Eunhyuk's jawline, causing the latter to shiver visibly.


"You. In me. Now." He whispered, wrapping his hands tightly around Eunhyuk's neck as a mischievous smile played on his lips.


Eunhyuk pecked his lips then turned around, running towards their room like an eager monkey.


Donghae bounced along, giggling. He glanced one more time at Kyuhyun and Sungmin before he was taken into his room.


y time shall commence.

 


"You're just mean!" Sungmin yelled at Kyuhyun, stomping his foot on the ground in frustration.


Kyuhyun laughed dramatically, his head thrown back in fake amusement. He quickly stopped and stared down at Sungmin with an emotionless face.


"I'm not mean, you're just fun to tease." He reasoned, lifting his chin defiantly.


Sungmin jumped up and down, slamming his feet on the ground as he clenched his hands into fists. He flapped his arms up and down, as if he was flying. He looked like a child throwing a tantrum.


"You're such a bully!" He whined, his aegyo overflowing.


Kyu stared intently, his mind freezing as he watched the boy and his cuteness.


"Cute." He mumbled before his mind could intervene. The dark and obscure part of his mind had taken over for a split second, making him say things he didn't mean to.


Or did he?

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Sup! \°0°/ *pulls a Moses move*

 

Oh this was what I wanted Kyuhyun to look like as he dramatically laughed:


Guys! 5 more subbies till I hit 200! (1st story + this story) I'm flipping out here!

 


Hope you guys liked y time commencement! (That was for you, DanceaLittleMore)


Kyumin!

 


Eunhae!

 


Please VOTE and COMMENT! I'd love you if you did!

  
I'll update soon! See ya!