Caring For Him

Zombie Apocalypse

(New poster guys! Thank you Teukie-oppa )

 
-----------------------------------------------------------------
In Yesung’s arms, the small boy turned around and smiled at Sungmin, his back firmly resting against Yesung’s chest. The older of the two placed his chin on the boy's slim shoulder and linked his hands together at the boy’s waist. He nuzzled his nose into the other’s soft neck, smiling contently.
 
“My name’s Ryeowook, I’m the cook.” The boy said, holding out his small hand to Sungmin.
 
Sungmin smiled at him, grasping his hand with his own and shaking it in a friendly manner.
 
“I’m Sungmin.”
 
Staring at their interlocked hands, Yesung’s dark eyes flamed, his hold tightening around Ryeowook’s small waist.
 
Ryeowook giggled at his openly jealous behavior and let go of Sungmin’s hand, moving it up to Yesung’s head to run it through his hair.
 
The latter instantly relaxed, acting like a puppy being given attention by its owner. He nuzzled his nose once again into Ryeowook’s neck, breathing calmly as the other gently his head.
 
“Don’t mind him.” Ryeowook said to Sungmin, still calming Yesung down. “He’s just easily jealous.”
 
Sungmin nodded in understanding, his M shaped lips forming an ‘o’. He smiled at the cute scene of Yesung and Ryeowook holding each other close then looked back at Kyuhyun.
 
 
Kyuhyun’s dark orbs were staring at the cuddling couple, a small sparkle in his eyes. The small sparkle contained a hidden feeling; something that pulled at Sungmin’s curiosity.
 
Is he angry?... no, his eyes would be be squinting a little more. Sungmin thought, remembering the common body language that he had learned from his father when he was younger.
 
Curiously, Sungmin followed Kyuhyun’s line of vision, looking once again at the couple who were currently kissing each other’s cheeks quickly then giggling. He looked back at Kyuhyun and noticed how his features drooped slightly as he watched them.
 
Is he...?
 
 
“Are you jealous?” He voiced out in astonishment, startling Kyuhyun. The latter's eyes widened slightly and he whipped his head to look at Sungmin, the latter smirking slightly.
 
“N-no, why would I be?” He asked firmly, the slight stutter in his voice giving him away. He was so obviously nervous; or at least Sungmin thought so.
 
"Hyung, why would Kyu be jealous? He doesn't really like any of us like that." Ryeowook said to Sungmin, thinking that he was talking about Kyu liking either him or Yesung.
 
"Yeah, Bunny, I don't like anyone like that." Kyuhyun said, his stubbornness returning and causing the sparkle in his eye to disappear.
 
Sungmin knew exactly what he saw. He had seen it and he had also seen Kyuhyun's heart rejecting it. His heart rejected the fact that he was jealous of Ryeowook and Yesung's relationship.
 
It was so obvious to Sungmin; why didn't anyone else see it too?
 
 
Sungmin looked up at Kyuhyun with eyes void of any emotion. Once Kyu looked straight into his big brown orbs, his emotionless gaze instantly turned into one full of pity.
 
He pitied him and his stone cold heart. He didn't know what had caused him to be like that but, that didn't mean he had to miss out on experiencing a relationship, right?
 
Love was one of the greatest feelings and experiences in life. Though Sungmin hadn't experienced it himself, he knew that it had to be a great feeling. His parents had always been happy when they were together while they were alive. Seeing Hyukjae and Donghae and then Yesung and Ryeowook, he was reminded of how amazing and life changing love could be.
 
He wanted to help Kyuhyun experience that feeling. Then, his heart would open and accept the good parts of life.
 
Wait... Why am I worried about Kyuhyun right now? Sungmin asked himself, quickly looking away from the said man and staring into thin air in confusion.
 
 
Why do I even care?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
---------------------------------------------------
Well hello children!
Sorry for the short chapter~ *puppy eyes*
Gawd this chapter . I'm sorry~ *frustrated flail*
Thank to all of my beautiful subbies! I hope you guys don't mind not having seen zombies for so long! They're not that scary are they? At least not as scary as Minho...
They'll appear soon, Sungmin just has to be trained in the arts of gunsmanship. (Idk if that's even a word)
 
Soon, you guys will meet the other members of the Resistance! Next chapter! (Or at least, I hope so)
Oh! So throughout the chapters, there'll be a few mentions of Sungmin's dad. He's important, remember him okay?
   
I'll update soon! Bye now!