Name

Zombie Apocalypse

 

"Kyu! I swear, he has no idea how to use a gun!" Donghae said, looking up at the other with big, truthful eyes.


Kyuhyun stared down at him, an emotionless look on his handsome face. He crossed his arms and sighed.


"Well then, how has he been able to survive for so long?" He asked calmly, adjusting his gun across his shoulders in a casual manner.


"HOW WOULD I KNOW!" Donghae screeched loudly, flailing his arms in frustration.


"I've only known the kid for twenty minutes!" He continued, huffing loudly as he pouted in confusion and anger.


"Let's talk about this at Base." Kyuhyun said in his usual calm and silky voice. Without waiting for an answer, he strolled over to the driver seat and opened the door. He slid into his seat, watching with a stoic face as Donghae ran around the car and entered the passenger seat. He sighed once more then stepped onto the gas, manuvering the car towards Base.


Kyuhyun drove for a while, sometimes running over zombies that were stumbling in the street. Evertime he rode one over, the boy in the back would squeak weakly and turn in his seat to watch the un-dead creature in the street. Sometimes, they would pull themselves back up; unharmed. Other times though, their heads would be leaking blood; a sign that they wouldn't be getting up ever again.


Kyuhyun watched the boy's actions in the rearview mirror, curiously.


How in the world could a kid like this survive for six years without being able to use a gun? He asked himself as his eyes occasionally flicked from the road to the rearview mirror. His dark eyes always focused on the boy's face.


Cute. Some dark, obscure, hidden part of Kyuhyun's mind said. Kyuhyun growled lowly to himself, unbelieving that some part of him- even a small part- thought the weak looking boy was... cute.

 


As they nearly approached Base, Donghae turned in his seat and smiled kindly at Sungmin.


Sungmin smiled back, unsure of what else to do.


Dude. Randomly smiling at me... really? That's not creepy at all. Sungmin thought, the smile still on his lips. This continued for a few seconds, both just smiling at each other; Donghae with excitement in his eyes and Sungmin with confusion in his.


"Neh." Donghae finally spoke up, bouncing childishly in his seat. Sungmin lifted his eyebrows in response, the smile on his lips faltering but remaining.


"What's your name?" He continued, leaning forward in curiosity. Kyuhyun watched the boy in his rearview mirror, also curious.

 


Sungmin's smile slowly dropped, replaced by a complacent frown. It had been years since he had last spoken to another human being. He wasn't sure he'd be able to even speak normally.


His big brown eyes studied Donghae's excited face as he thought it over.


Just try. His inner voice said softly.


Sungmin closed his eyes then opened them again with determination filling his mind. He looked straight at Donghae as he cleared his throat quietly, getting ready to speak his first word.


His first word after six years of silence...


"S-sungmin."


His name.

 


In the front seat, Kyuhyun blinked in surprise.


The boy's voice was so pleasant to his ears; so smooth and soft.


Deep inside him, he felt a need to hear it again...


... calling his name.

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------
YAY FOR KYUMIN! (>~<)

You all know what I'm gonna say now: I'm sorry! The chapter is like FREAKISHLY short!

Now, you all know what ima say next: Deal with it! Ti's my writing style. It's how I make things flow. ^~^

Thank you to all of my subbies! Love you all! *motherly hug*

  


Please VOTE and COMMENT! You know what I'll do if you do~

Exhibit A:

Exhibit B:

KYUMIN GIFS!!!!!

  

EUNHAE GIFS!!!! (You know how I LOVE this couple)

Hehehe eager Monkey        --------------------------------------------------------------------------->      REJECTED Monkey

  


I'll update soon!

 


See ya! *skips off* or slides away...