Hug

Zombie Apocalypse

"Kyu, can you please take Sungmin to his room?" Yesung asked, smiling as Kyuhyun glared at him.


"Which room?" Kyuhyun grumbled in response, looking over at the door in a silent plea to leave.


"309." Yesung said simply.


Kyuhyun looked at him in shock, his eyes wide.


"That's my room!" He shouted, pointing at himself as his dark orbs burned in anger.


Yesung just smiled and nodded promptly, confirming his words.


"Where the hell am I supposed to sleep then?!" Kyu asked, exasperated. He was getting annoyed with Yesung's constant smiling. He was used to it but not when his misery was the cause of it.


"In your room." Yesung said simply, his voice laced with entertainment at Kyuhyun's expense.


Kyuhyun's mouth hung open, unable to grasp the situation. The man that he knew as his general was having fun torturing him.


"You'll be sharing with him." Yesung continued, his eyes shining in obvious amusement.


"W-what the..." kyuhyun choked out, overwhelmed by the information.

 


Sungmin who had been silently listening a few feet away, finally spoke up.


"Yesung-ssi, I don't think Kyuhyun really wants to room with me. Are there any other rooms that I could possibly stay in?" He asked politely.


When Yesung and Kyuhyun looked over at him, he smiled softly.


"It's ok, I understand that you don't like me." He said to Kyuhyun. His tone of voice was low and sad, almost disappointed.


"You don't have to keep showing me... I know." He continued, his voice sounding weak.


He forced a smile at Kyuhyun who was staring at him. He looked at the ground, his body trembling as tears threatened to fall from his eyes.


He hates me, I know that; it's obvious. He thought. But... why does it hurt?

 


Yesung's heart broke when he saw the state Sungmin was in. Seeing the boy looking weak and hurt, his fatherly instincts kicked in.


"K-y-u-h-y-u-n." He said slowly and menacingly, glaring at Kyu.


Kyuhyun looked up at him in fear. In his eyes, Yesung looked like a father of a teenage girl that was just deflowered by some douche.


That douche was Kyuhyun.

 


Yesung pointed over at Sungmin, looming over Kyuhyun. "Apologize." He growled, his teeth clenched in anger.


Kyuhyun whined quietly, begging Yesung with his eyes. Yesung just flared his nostrils, his eyes darkening to show his contained rage.


Kyuhyun looked away quickly, fearing the older's gaze. He turned towards Sungmin, his heart immediately feeling as if it was stabbed when he saw a tear falling from the other's eye.


"Bunny, I'm sorry." He muttered, watching as Sungmin slowly lifted his head to look at him. He looked into the glossy brown eyes of the other and his heart broke audibly.


He speed-walked over to Sungmin and grabbed his upperarms, pulling him toward him in a swift motion. Sungmin landed against his chest lightly and Kyu wrapped his arms around him.


Sungmin's eyes widened as he felt Kyu's warmth surround him, trapping him in place.


His breath hitched in surprise at the comfort he felt in the younger's strong arms.

 

 


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HAAAAAAI DEEEER!

Awww this was short... sowwy.

 
Huggin~ yeaaah you like Kyumin hugs. *overconfident*

 
Yay for Kyumin moments!

  
Please VOTE and COMMENT!

  
I'll update soon! BYE!