Safety In His Arms

Zombie Apocalypse

 

Kyuhyun pulled Sungmin down the long hallway, a small smile on his lips. He bypassed Eunhyuk and Donghae's room, his ears automatically tuning out the loud moans and heavy breathing.


Already knowing Sungmin's reaction, he grinned slightly; the image of the older blushing furiously at the ual sounds flashing through his mind. He looked back for a second and sure enough, Sungmin was as red as a tomato, flustered. Sungmin's wrist heated up in Kyuhyun's grip, causing him to snicker.


"No need to be embarrassed, Bunny. There's a lot of that here." Kyuhyun chuckled, waving lazily over at the couple's closed door. He smiled and looked ahead when Sungmin made a small choking sound; obviously surprised at his words.


"What do y-you mean there's a lot of th-that here?" Sungmin stuttered, walking quickly to catch up with Kyu's long strides. They passed by the room that they had started out in, the area void of any other people. Sungmin scanned the empty room for a breif second, taking in the worn out looking black couch and the small coffee table. They entered another hallway, the view of the room blocked by a wall that lined the hall.


"I mean exactly what I said: there's a lot of here. Most of us are teenagers or in our twenties so we usually sleep with each other every once in a while to satisfy our... urges." Kyuhyun said, his strides slowing down gradually as they walked along the long hallway. He to an adjacent hall, keeping Sungmin close.

 


There were a few seconds of silence as they walked, the sound of their slow footsteps clicking on the marble floor being the only disturbance. Kyuhyun looked over at Sungmin curiously, unsure of why he was suddenly so quiet. He furrowed his eyebrows at the dazed look on the other's face.


"Yah, Bunny." Kyu scolded impatiently, nudging the older in the ribs with his elbow. Sungmin snapped out of his reverie, quickly looking over at Kyu with wide eyes. Kyuhyun tilted his head to the side in a questioning manner, eyeing Sungmin curiously. "What's wrong with you?" He asked, noticing that there was a light tint of pink on the other's cheeks.


"I-I only saw g-guys though..." Sungmin stuttered, his eyes wide in confusion. Kyuhyun snorted slightly and stopped walking, Sungmin stopping as well in front of him.


Kyuhyun smirked and leaned forward, stopping when he was mere inches away from Sungmin's face. He grinned evilly when Sungmin gasped and stared into his dark orbs, his body slightly trembling.


"What's so bad about doing it with a guy?" He asked huskily, stealthily moving his hands to rest them on Sungmin's waist. Sungmin jumped at the contact along with his words, his big eyes staring into Kyu's dark ones. His heart pounded in his chest, the blood in his body suddenly going to his head; knocking on his brain.


"I just..." Sungmin tried to answer in a quiet voice, his words fading as he saw something mingling in Kyu's intense eyes. His own brown eyes flicked left and right, interchanging between both of Kyuhyun's dark orbs. The depth and darkness of Kyu's eyes pulled Sungmin in, his breath hitching at the intensity.


"You just... what?" Kyuhyun breathed, pulling Sungmin closer by his waist. Their chests bumped softly and Sungmin whined quietly when Kyuhyun's warmth invaded his form.


Kyuhyun smirked and moved his head down to Sungmin's ear, satisfied when Sungmin shivered as his breath hit his ear.


"I-I d-don't understand w-why guys w-would do i-it with guys." Sungmin stuttered, closing his eyes as he scolded himself for stuttering in his head. He pushed weakly against Kyu's chest, scared of the sudden feeling in his tummy. His stomach was jumping and fluttering; it felt like butterflies were trying to escape from him.


Kyuhyun snickered lowly, his heated breath landing against Sungmin's sensitive ear. Sungmin stopped his struggles and focused on the low tone of kyuhyun's smooth voice.


"Because," Kyu whispered in his deep voice. His hands slowly slid down to Sungmin's cute , making the latter gasp at the foreign feeling. "Any form of feels amazing." He continued, squeezing Sungmin's with his large hands.


Sungmin squeaked in a high pitched voice, gripping the front of Kyu's shirt as he lifted himself up onto his tiptoes. His back arched when Kyuhyun squeezed even more and blew onto his vulnerable neck. In embarrassment, Sungmin buried his face into Kyuhyun's chest, crumpling his black shirt under his death grip. He blushed furiously and bit the inside of his lip.

 


Kyuhyun chuckled at his innocent reaction, moving his hands up to lay on Sungmin's lower back. He looked down at the latter, grinning proudly when he saw the older's beat red ears.


It was fun to tease Sungmin. Kyuhyun was usually always entertained when he teased the other members of the Resistance but with Sungmin, it was especially fun.


Sungmin was actually the first person to trigger something in Kyuhyun's subconscious. When Kyuhyun had picked up on the older's shy and innocent actions, deep inside of him a sort of... primal instinct was triggered. He wanted to protect the bunny like boy, keep him safe and near him.


It was a weird feeling for Kyu, seeing as how he was the most experienced and ruthless soldier in the Resistance and he had seen his parents killed right in front of him. He believed that he had no weaknesses; he had trained hard to be able to lock away all of the feelings he thought would hinder his performance.


He looked down at the shorter boy in his arms, smiling gently when he noticed how the latter's body fit so well with his. Sungmin's small body fit like a puzzle piece with Kyuhyun's, filling in the jagged lines made by strong muscles with his own shapely form.


Kyuhyun stared at the older boy, fascinated as to the feelings he had for him.


Is this love? He asked himself, unsure since it had been years since he had felt anything for another human being.


Unconsciously, he traced the smooth line of Sungmin's spine, not really noticing the effect he had on the other.

 


Sungmin squirmed in Kyuhyun's arms, heat radiating from the one finger exploring the path his backbone made. He tilted his head to the side slightly, glancing up at Kyuhyun's face as his body tried to ignore the soft feeling of the latter's finger.


Sungmin studied the other's sharp features, noticing that he had a dazed look about him. He was currently staring at Sungmin's shoulder with unfocused eyes, his finger moving on its own. Sungmin stared at him for a few seconds, appreciating his strong jawbone and smooth looking skin.


Suddenly, Kyuhyun looked down at him, their eyes meeting. Kyuhyun's finger stopped moving, staying still in one spot; as if waiting for something to happen.


Sungmin looked up into Kyuhyun's dark eyes, astonished with their depth. They looked like melted chocolate, a deep color that almost blended into the black pupil. He stared, mesmerized; feeling himself begin to melt under the younger's intense gaze.


A loud thumping sound in Sungmin's ear caught his attention, making his mind focus on it reluctantly.

 

Ba-thump ba-thump. Reverberated in Sungmin's eardrums, causing him to feel curious.


That's my heart... right? He asked himself, his mind immediately rejecting his theory. He focused some more on the sound, his eyes still locked with Kyu's.


Ba-thump ba-thump.


Sungmin's eyes widened when he finally realized what the sound was.


Kyuhyun's heart beat. He should have known; he had his head on Kyu's chest after all.


Wait... my head is... on his chest... we're hugging... Sungmin contemplated in his head, adding it all up. He quickly pushed away from Kyuhyun, blushing and flustered. When Kyuhyun's arms were fully removed from his body, he looked at the ground; his heart thundering in his chest.


Why? He asked himself, feeling Kyuhyun's warmth slowly disappear from his skin, leaving him slightly cold.

Why do I...


Why do I feel so safe in his arms?

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------
Wassup! \*°*/ *hyper wave*

 
Hope you guys liked Kyuhyun's weird flirting technique and Minnie's reaction! *author swagger*

Didi any of that make any sense? My mind is a bit of a mess.

 
I am updating SO slowly! Sowwy! School= stupid. Nuff said.

 
If any of you have questions or suggestions, please leave comments so I can answer or take them into consideration.

 
Please VOTE and COMMENT! Love those! <3 *excited*

 
I'll update soon! Byeee~