Danger?

Zombie Apocalypse

 

The next few minutes were sort of a blur to Sungmin. He was still basking in the afterglow of happiness from learning he wasn't the last human on Earth.


Vaguely, he could remember a small handgun being pushed into his hand and a hand being wrapped around his wrist firmly. He could feel himself being pulled forwards by the tall man, his thin fingers wrapped around his arm.

 


"I'm Donghae!" The boy who had been throwing the grenades said to Sungmin. Sungmin snapped out his reverie and smiled at him. Donghae seemed very hyper and childish; Sungmin felt as if he'd be a fun friend.


Donghae had a holster wrapped around his waist and across his chest, overflowing in grenades and small dynamite. Among the explosives, there was a small handgun, similar to the one Sungmin was holding.


Sungmin looked down at the handgun in his grip curiously, suddenly noticing that he was holding a weapon. He looked up at Donghae with furrowed eyebrows, holding up the gun by the handle. He held it gingerly, not wanting to accidentally injure anyone.


Donghae cocked his head to the side cutely, looking at Sungmin with equal confusion.


"Do you not know how to use a gun?" He asked, genuinely confused.


Sungmin shook his head in response, holding the gun out to Donghae. He really didn't want to hold it; he felt as if he'd hurt himself or the others if he held it wrong.


"H-how have you stayed alive then?" Donghae asked, taking the gun from him. He studied Sungmin's small body, trying to find something special about him that would have helped him fight against the un-dead.


Sungmin simply shrugged, the hood on his head shifting slightly so some sunlight hit his face. He panicked slightly and pulled the hood down to cover his skin. It was a force of habit, caused by six years of desperate survival.


Donghae stared at him as they reached a black car that looked clean and shiny. The tall man holding Sungmin's wrist opened a back door and pushed Sungmin in as he looked around with suspicion in his dark eyes.


"Get in." He said to Sungmin as the boy struggled to shuffle in. Once he was seated and buckled, the man closed the door and turned to Donghae. Sungmin sat in silence, looking outside the dark window, watching as Donghae and the other man talked to each other.


Donghae seemed to be speaking with great fervor, his arms flailing around as his mouth moved quickly. The other man simply stood still, staring at the spazzing man in front of him with his hands crossed across his chest.

 


Out of the corner of his eye, Sungmin saw movement that immediately caught his attention. His eyes widened as he saw a stumbling creature dragging itself towards Donghae and the tall man.


A zombie.


It must have sensed the smell of human flesh radiating from Donghae and the other.


Sungmin reacted in a panic, slamming against the window with the palms of his hands. He screamed in terror, trying to get the attention of the others; only to be left to his own panic when he finally noticed the car was soundproof.


The creature was dragging itself towards them quickly, a string of drool escaping a large hole in its rotting, hollowed cheek.


Sungmin screamed loudly, slamming the window with such force that he thought it would break.


Before Sungmin could continue with his panic, he froze and watched with wide eyes as the zombie fell to its knees; a stream of blood dripping from its head. A bullet hole was smack dab in the middle of its forehead.


Sungmin watched in shock as the un-dead creature slowly fell forward, faceplanting into the sidewalk.


Sungmin slowly looked over to Donghae and the tall man, seeing the taller slowly drop an arm to his side; his large hand wrapped around a handgun.


Oh. My. God. Sungmin thought, watching as Donghae and the other continued talking as if nothing had happened. As if they haden't just killed a zombie in a blink of an eye.


Am I in danger? He asked himself, suddenly worried.

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------
Yo! .0/


You know what guys? I think this is going pretty well. I've been able to update both of my stories regularly; a feat I didn't think I'd be able to achieve! ^~^

When I finished writing this, I was just like: "OMG! I updated both stories today!"

I FINISHED!


Thank you to all of my subbies!! You guys are all flippin adorable and I love you! *hugs you all like a proud mother*

   


Please VOTE and COMMENT!

If you do:

I'll be like this ^ (I'm dead serious and you know it)

As you may have noticed, I'm a diehard Shawol. *evil grin* you know what that means. *wink wink, nudge nudge*


I'll update soon!


Bah now!