Beach Party! - Part 1 -

Guns And Promises

 

= IN THE YACHT =
 
 
 
" The sea is soooooo beautiful!!! " Jessica spread her arms embracing the gentle wind..
 
" Tsh. Be careful! You might fall to your precious sea! HAHA " Tiffany joked holding Sica back from the edge
 
 
 
You stood on top of the deck overlooking the girl's view..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
If he's smart enough I really hope he doesn't show up..    You were still thinking of the man you encountered before..
 
 
 
 
 
" There it is!!! The island is soooo pretty!!! " Tiffany jumped and very much excited. Sica stood there smiling at her friend..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Does she really like Shinyoung? Haaaayyyy...    the girl steals glances from you   Can you possibly like me Shinyoung??
 
 
Jessica hopelessly looking at the ocean..  " Hey! What's with your face? You should be happy! " Tiffany tried to lighten things up..
 
 
 
 
 
" It's n-nothing Tiff. "
 
" You're bad at lying know that? Spill. " Tiffany crossed her arms
 
Jessica was still hesitating knowing that Tiffany will be mad at her if she doesn't say something soon..
 
 
 
" Excuse me Ms. Jessica and Ms. Tiffany but we're already here.. Mr. Shinyoung is on the shore waiting.. " 
 
" In a second Tom. " the man bowed.. 
 
The girls see you waving at them waiting for them to come down from the big white yacht..
 
" We're not finished yet Jung. " Tiffany said coldly. She hates it when Jessica keeps something hidden from her.. Knowing that Jessica was her only bestestfriend it really matters to her..
 
 
 
Aish. I knew it. Haaaaayyyy..  Jessica was aware of this to happen but it was really hard for her to tell her bestfriend how she feels when she sees you and Tiffany getting along together well..
 
She ruffled her blonde hair and made her way down the yacht.
 
 
 
 
 
= ON THE ISLAND =
 
 
 
 
 
The three of you were walking on the sand when you noticed something..
 
 
 
" Hey.. Did you guys fight or something?? " you said looking rather confused.. You were between the two girls and for some reason, it's an awkward feeling and so different not seeing the two walking side by side..
 
 
 
" Hmph! " Tiffany walked faster than before..
 
" What the-- Fa-- " Jessica held your arm. " She's too sensitive now. She'll warm up soon.. "
 
" Okay then.. " you continued walking
 
" Oh yeah.. Here's your room cards.. It's a joint cabin so you'll be with Tiffany.. This place is limited since most of Dad's friends would also be bringing with them their families.. " Jessica gave you 2 room cards..
 
" Just decide whoever picks a room.. I'll see you guys later.. " Jessica walked ahead
 
 
 
 
 
She seemed sad..
 
 
 
 
 
= TIFFANY =
 
 
 
 
 
She was at the reception..
 
 
 
" Your cabin would be at A14 Maam.. But Ms. Jessica has your room card.. " the lady said
 
" AISH. Thank you. " she looked for her cabin and sees you by the front door waiting for her..
 
" Finally you came.. Ours is a joint cabin " you said opening the main door..
 
" Okay.. " Tiffany answered. Both of you entered the big cabin..
 
" Pick one then.. Left or Right? "
 
" Hmm.. The left door please.. " you handed her the room card of the door she chose..
 
Both of you went inside your individual rooms and got settled.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
From: Jessica
 
Message: How is she?
 
 
 
To: Jessica
 
Message: Cold. Don't worry. I'll look after this kid.
 
 
 
From: Jessica
 
Message: Thank you. :) By the way.. Daddy just arrived.. Be ready before 6:30pm.. Dad wants to meet you guys :)
 
 
 
To: Jessica
 
Message: We'll be there :) Call me when anything happens..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
You came to check on TIffany and knocked on her door across yours..
 
 * KNOCK * KNOCK * KNOCK *
 
 
 
" Yes? " Tiffany opened the door..
 
" Get settled before 6:30. Jessica said we'll meet Mr. Jung by then.. " you said seriously. The time was 4pm.
 
" Okay I will.. " then you turned your back on the girl and went to the living room..
 
 
 
He's colder than before.. :(
 
 
 
 
Tiffany went into her room and freshened up.. Picked a pink floral robe with red bikini underneath..  I guess this would be fine..  She looked in the mirror..
 
 
 
How's Shinyoung doing? She decided to take a peek from her door and sees you in the living room with a sketchpad and a pencil..
 
 
 
She walked to the man wearing a white fitted shirt and black board shorts and sat beside you..
 
 
 
 
 
" Uhhh.. " she wanted to start a conversation.. " What are you drawing?? "
 
" The beach.. " you said without even looking at the girl
 
" I'm sorry.. "
 
" For what? " you said. Eyes still glued at your sketchpad..
 
" --- for being so cold all of a sudden.. " she played with her fingers. Nervously..
 
" It's okay. I don't mind " you stopped for a while and gave your best smile.
 
" R-Really? " she felt relieved..     At least he's not mad at me. :) 
 
" Yeah.. " you went back to your sketching " Do you want to tell me something? "
 
" N-Nothing.. It's too embarrassing.. "
 
" C'mon. You can tell me.. We still have time " checking your watch it was 5:45pm
 
" We argued on a small thing.. I get irritated when she hides something from me.. " she finally admitted
 
" Women. " you giggled " Heeey! " Tiffany hit your arm..
 
" Oh man. You messed up my cabin sketch! " you pouted " Sorry.. " she looked at the floor..
 
" Anyways, I know you're bestfriends but there are things that are kept to oneself. Other than that.. she'll probably tell you anything.. " you said trying to fix your crooked drawing..
 
" I'm getting to that. Thank you for your opinion.. " still frowning
 
" Hey loosen up.. Make-up with her okay? " you said facing her, patted her head with a smile..
 
" I will " she said showing her eye-smiles again. " That's better! Finally it's done! " you showed her your drawing
 
You showed her your drawing.. " WOW! You're good!!! " Tiffany was pretty much amazed with your work.. " Can I have ittt??? " she said tugging your shirt with an aegyo
 
" Huh?? Whyyyy?? " you looked at your work sadly. " I was just finished.. "
 
" It looks pretty.. I want to have it.. " another cute aegyo from Tiffany...
 
" Okaaay okay.. " you said smiling " I'll just pit my signature then "
 
" Yaaaay! You're the best!! " she clapped her hands like a child :D
 
 
 
 
 
 
____________________________________
 
AYO SONES! :D
 
It's past midnight here ( 2:30AM ) And still can't sleep.. Till then, I'll update for you guys :D
 
Tell me if I'm doing great okay? :))) I'd be happy to accept any comments from you bad or good I don't mind ^.^



Keep subscribing and comment please? :)))
 
 
- Dorky Author here \o/
 
* Fany's english still resounds in my head * ECHO * ECHO * ECHO * ECHO * :">

LOL. Goodmownin' :D