All tables are turned

Guns And Promises
Tiffany passed her homework the next day excitedly and received another praise from their Seonsang-nim..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Finally!!! The long hours of work paid off!!! :D
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Tiffany went back to her seat.. Their teacher flipped the pages of Tiffany's work..
 
 
 
" Why can't all of you be like Ms. Hwang here?? All of you are English majors yet none of you can make a sensible sentence?! "
 
 
 
 
 
The students just shrugged.. Most of them were too lazy.. Turns out Tiffany passed ahead of the deadline.. Typical Fany..
 
Tiffany turned to Jessica ( they're seatmates again ^.^* ) and gave the younger the usual 2 thumbs up for the girl's hardwork..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Meanwhile Sungjae kept popping out of nowhere joining the two princesses during recess and lunch breaks.. And of course TIffany was still annoyed how clingy the boy gets but just ignores him anyway..
 
 
 
 
 
Tiffany's class is not for another hour so Jessica has to leave for her class ( they have different schedules that day ) so the red head stayed in the school cafeteria just reading a book to pass the time.. But then all was peaceful when somebody walked up to her.. " You again?! I already told you I WON'T GO OUT WITH YOU!! " Tiffany almost shouted.. It was Key again.. This time.. He's alone..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" C'mon babe.. I'm just asking for a friggin' day! " he smashed his hands on the table.. No reaction from TIffany at all.. Still reading..
 
 
 
 
 
" N.O. " the girl spelled out.. Still not looking at the bonde in front of her..
 
 
 
 
 
" Why you little - - - " Key was about to grab Tiffany by the neck.. Making his stupid point that he wants to go out..
 
Tiffany flinched as a reflex and made her book as a shield to cover.. She could do nothing at that time..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Then someone stopped Key from doing so.. A tall guy appeared and gripped on Key's raised wrist..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Touch her or you'll lose this filthy hand of yours. " Sungjae said calmly but in a serious tone and face..
 
His anger crawled up making him twist Key's wrist which made him whimper in pain..
 
 
 
 
 
" YaYaYaYah! YAAAAHHHH!!! O-Ok-k-aaayy.. L-L-Listen w-w-will - - -  ALRIGHT ALRIIIIGHT!!! I WON'T I WOOOOON'T!!! "
 
 
 
 
 
Tiffany kept her book and stood up.. " It's okay Jae.. Let him go.. "
 
 
 
 
 
Sungjae obeyed and lets go off his grip.. Key then ran off in a flash out of sight..
 
 
 
 
 
" T-Thank you.. " Tiffany her hair in place
 
" It's nothing.. " avoiding the gaze.. " I'll see you around.. "
 
 
 
 
 
Before Tiffany could say something any further, Sungjae walked passed her with his favorite drink in his hand..
 
 
 
 
 
That's strange.. Why is he like that all of a sudden???
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
= AT HOME =
 
 
 
 
 
" How was school today Fany-ah? " you asked
 
" It was okay.. I got an A+ on English class today " she smiled
 
" Who wouldn't get an A+ to a 6 paged work? Hahaha " you joked
 
" I'll take that as a compliment.. " showed her eye-smiles to you again then changed when she remembered someone..
 
 
 
" - - S-Sungjae acted s-strange after lunch today.. " the red head looked down 
 
 
 
 
 
That crazy email last night.. >__________<
 
 
 
 
 
" Something wrong Youngie? " Tiffany faced you worriedly
 
" I'm okay.. I'm okay.. " you gave her your best smile to cover the thought..
 
 
 
 
 
How the hell am I going to do this?! :|
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
= FORWARD TO SATURDAY MORNING =
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
It's the most-awaited day.. THE DAY TO GET MUMMY'S CURSE OUT! :D 
 
 
 
(A/N: Lol. I know.. I'm referring to the white bandage of course -.- )
 
 
 
 
 
You woke up with and excited face..
 
 
 
" Ahhhh~ Such a beautiful day.. " you stretched your arms upwards
 
 
 
" You're up early today.. I already called Jessie and she's going to be here in a couple of hours.. I'm gonna make breakfaaastt!! ~~~ " Tiffany appeared on your door smiling.. She skipped merrily to prepare some delicious pancakes..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
After some time of careful bathing.. You joined Tiffany in breakfast.. Clucking sounds are heard again..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Is there some cowboy around here? Hahaha I thought I heard boots " Tiffany joked
 
" Aish. Wait 'till I get this thing off me. " you said happily taking your seat
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Minutes after Jessica arrived in her black Audi car.. Tiffany helped you to get in..
 
 
 
" Aigoo~ I remember my old car.. It was exactly like this model.. " you said rubbing the black leather seat
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The two girls just laughed at your cuteness and went on reaching a big white building minutes after a long drive..
 
Jessica was driving and you and Tiffany were in the back..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
= IN THE DOCTOR'S ROOM =
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" There you go young man.. Take care of yourself alright? " the doctor cut the last piece and cleaned the bandage strips..
 
 
 
The three of you bowed in gratitude and left the room shortly..
 
 
 
The two girls were surprised when you suddenly jumped up and down in glee..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" YEEES! I CAN FINALLY FEEL MY LEGS AGAIN!!!! " you screamed a bit
 
 
 
 
 
Reaching the car Tiffany thought of going to the mall.. You volunteered to drive because you feel great without the bandage..
 
Jessica nodded and transferred to the backseat with the red head..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Aigoo Shinyoung :) I'm glad you're happy today :">
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
= AT THE MALL =
 
 
 
 
 
" Let's eat first guys.. I'M STARVING! " Tiffany sqealed dragging you and Jessica to the foodcourt.. Guess she can be a shikshin too at this state xD
 
 
 
" Okay.. I'll order the food for us! I'll be back~~ " Tiffany left you and Jessica sitting on the table facing each other..
 
 
 
 
 
" How's your leg going? " Jessica smiled
 
" It's like I can kick someone right now. HAHAHA " you smiled like a dork this time. Overflowing happiness :D
 
Both of you laughed..
 
 
 
" Ah.. Shinyoung? I-I've been meaning to a-ask you this.. " Jessica bowed her head..
 
" What is it SIca-ah? " 
 
" I was kinda w-wondering if y-you and Tiffany a-are you know. - - T-Together? " Jessica scratched the back of her neck nervously
 
" We're not.. " you said with a slightly-awkward face..
 
" O-Okay.. Hehe~ " Jessica laughed nervously
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
PABO SICA!!! PABO PABO PABO PABOOOO! >-<"""
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Jessica was mentally killing herself for asking an obvious question..
 
 
 
Moments later a tall guy came closer to your table.. Wearing a striped blue and black V neck long sleeves and white pants with a small paper bag in his hand..
 
 
 
" Sicaaa!~~~ You're here?? Where's Fany? Is she here too? " Sungjae greeted
 
" What are you doing here?? Hmmm. Yeah, she's buying food.. " Jessica answered..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sungjae turned to his left side and sees you looking at him..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
What? He's here too? =___________= GREAT.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Hello Shinyoung. " Sungjae greeted a bit coldly..
 
" Hi.. Uhhh.. Want to t-take a seat with u-us? " you stuttered.. It was such a weird atmosphere and you still wanted to be nice..
 
" Thanks.. " he uttered.. You moved a bit so that Sungjae could take his seat..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Sorry guys! The line was soooo long so - - - " Tiffany arrived with the food tray.. Shocked to see Sungjae with you two..
 
" Hi Fany-ah! " Sungjae waved happily
 
" Hey.. How come you're here? " Tiffany took a seat next to Jessica
 
" Oh.. I came to buy new clothes " he said taking a bite of his burger he bought earlier " So what are you guys here for? " Sungjae added
 
 
 
" We were at the hospital earlier.. Shinyoung just got his bandages out " Jessica explained
 
 
 
Sungjae looked at your lap..
 
 
 
" Oh.. So it is.. " he said and went back to munching his burger
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This kid.     IS.     GETTING.     ALL.    MY.     NERVES.    >|
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
After eating.. The four of you are walking.. Wandering around the mall.. Sungjae kept on clinging to Tiffany's side.. Jessica was beside them.. You were walking behind them like some assistant.. You didn't mind because you got irritated by Sungjae's actions..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
What's his problem?! Everytime I catch up to Tiffany, he just.. APPEARS >|  He keeps shrugging me away from her! -___-
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Let's keep it that way shall we? >D HAHAHAHAHA >DDDD     Sungjae looked back at you then smirking to himself..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
What is he doing?! ( Sungjae ) Is he pushing MY YOUNGIE away from me?! =_____= That's far enough. I have to do something!!!! :\
 
 
 
 
 
Tiffany wanted to say something when Sungjae just clinged his arms to Tiffany's and dragged her into some men's store..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" THERE!!! ( points to the store ) COME WITH ME FANY-AH!!! " Sungjae said happily.. ( Actually was part of his plan.. )
 
 
 
 
 
" Don't leave okaaay??? I'll just try this on!!! " Sungjae picked 4 random denim shirts and handed the other 3 to Tiffany so that she'll never leave..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!?!?!?!  -______- AISH. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
So the girl patiently waited for Sungjae in the store.. Feeling sorry inside..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
= BACK TO YOU AND SICA =
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" WOW. Okay. I seriously want to go home. " you blurted out both your hands in your jeans pocket..
 
" W-Wait! Tiffany might get disappointed if we leave her.. " Jessica tugged your shirt thinking of what to do..
 
 
 
 
Your face was serious.. You wanted to punch Sungjae right in the face but you couldn't.. TIffany might think of you otherwise if you do that.. 
 
 
 
 
" Let's have ice cream instead.. I'm buying " she suggested
 
" Sure. " you said and walked to the DQ stand not too far from the store Tiffany and Sungjae went in..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
= BACK TO SUNGFANY =
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Fany-ah? Last favor please? Could you pass the last shirt? " Sungjae called out from the changing room curtains..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
AISH! FINALLY THE LAST ONE! =_______= MAN THIS IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Tiffany lazily walked to Sungjae's curtain.. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The very last shirt.. >) Gonna make this chance last now.. >DDDD
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sungjae smirked to himself that his plan was going smoothly.. But this last part is not too pretty at all..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sungjae waited for Tiffany's hand to appear by the curtain like what she did to the last 3 shirts sha handed..
 
 
 
 
 
The awaited moment finally came.. TIffany put her hand with the shirt and opened the curtain a little so that Sungjae could see that she's handing the shirt.. Of course Tiffany was looking away.. She just wanted to get out of the place and run back to you ( Shinyoung )
 
 
 
As soon as Sungjae saw a flawless hand with a shirt.. He grabbed Tiffany inside and pinned her to the wall.. He was half showing off his milky white 6 pack abs to the red head in front of him.. Tiffany frozed still staring at Sungjae's body..
 
 
 
 
 
" Beautiful isn't it? It's all yours Fany-ah.. " Sungjae whispered to Tiffany's ear seductively
 
" W-What a-a-are you d-doing?? " Tiffany couldn't move.. The fitting room was so small..
 
" You know I've always liked you.. In fact, I'm madly inlove with you.. " Sungjae held both of Tiffany's hands very tight... Still pinning her to the wall..
 
 
 
 
 
 
THIS IS DEFINITELY WROOOONG!!! MUST.. BREAK.. FREEEEE!!! >_______< AIGOOO~ WHY'D YOU HAVE TO BE SO HOT?!?! NO! NO! NO! SHINYOUNG IS THE ONE FOR ME!!! NOOOOO!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
= BACK TO YOU AND SICA =
 
 
 
 
" Feel better? " Jessica patted your back
 
" Kinda.. Thank you Jessica.. " you showed her a weak smile
 
" It's nothing.. Finish it up " she smiled sweetly
 
" I wonder what's taking them so long.. Should we go in? " you suggested
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
= INSIDE THE HORRID FITTING ROOM =
 
 
 
" Let me go! I know you like me but this is really not helping! " TIffany was now struggling but Sungjae still has both of her hands trapped..
 
" Shut up. " 
 
 
 
Sungjae was angry she couldn't make Tiffany fall in love with him.. Sungjae crashed his lips onto Tiffany's making the girl more eager to break free.. No matter how much she move Sungjae still has the upper hand.. Muffled sounds can be heard from TIffany's mouth and she was beyond ferocious and really trying hard to remove herself from the kiss..
 
 
 
 
The dark room was lit up.. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
You slid off the curtains seeing the two.. Jessica was also shocked, she dropped her sundae cup on the floor and gasped covering with both of her hands..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sungjae stopped and raised both of his hands like being arrested..
 
 
 
" Sh-Shinyoung.. He- He-  He- - - .. " Tiffany was crying.. She couldn't get her sentences straight..
 
 
 
" Stop talking. " you said. Then turned to Sungjae..
 
 
 
 
 
You were holding another sundae cup for Tiffany.. You were supposed to give it to her when she was done assisting the bastard she calls a friend.
 
 
 
 
 
You walked to Sungjae.. Looked at Tiffany's sundae.. You crushed the cup and pushed the smashed cup to Sungjae's lower abdomen.. Like punching him hard in the gut.. Making him curl and sticky with strawberry vanilla all over his pants..
 
 
 
 
" Be ing happy. I'm leaving. " 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
You went off the store and went somewhere else..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Shinyoung.. P-Please let me e-explain.. I-I love y-you.. :"(
 
 
 
 
 
 
Seeing you leave.. Jessica's turn to react.. HellSica activated..
 
 
 
 
" WHAT THE DID YOU DO SUNGJAE?!?! "she rushed in and slapped him hard on the face
 
 
 
Holding his cheek he glared back at Jessica..
 
 
 
" WHAT?!?! I GAVE YOU A FAVOR DIDN'T I?! " he shouted back
 
 
 
" Wh-What f-favor? " Tiffany stood up from the floor.. " Did you have something to do with this? "
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Oh no. This is totally not good.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hmm.. Great idea there Tiffany.. You'll go down with me Jung for not helping me >DDD
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Tiffany I had nothing to - - - "
 
 
 
" What are you saying?! You're the one who told me to take Fany with me! YOU HAD TIME WITH THAT SHINYOUNG LIKE YOU WANTED!!! " Sungjae acted angrily
 
 
" Psh. I don't need this! " then Sungjae put on his original shirt and walked out of the fitting room leaving the two girls to fight..
 
 
 
 
 
 
I'll Have the last laugh Jung >D HAHAHA >DDDD
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" WHAT WAS THAT ALL ABOUT HUH?! YOU'RE INTO THIS?!?! YOU'D LET ME GET KISSED BY THAT BASTARD JUST NOW?!?!?! YOUR BESTFRIEND?? " Tiffany's pitch got a little higher
 
 
 
" Tiffany please don't believe that messed up guy! BELIEVE ME I DIDN'T KNOW HE'D DO THIS!!! "
 
 
 
" Save it Jung. That's pure selfishness. " Tiffany rushed out crying out of the store followed by Jessica in the same state..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
_______________________________________________________
 
Phew! Finally done updating >.<" I hope I can make up with this for not updating in a long time..
 
So yeah.. AYO READERS ^.^**
 
Show some love :D Subscribe and comment :D
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Damn. Everything just got worse.. What do you guys think would happen next? Poor Tiffany :(
 
 
 
- DorkyAuthor~~
 
\o/