Do your job Shinyoung!

Guns And Promises

Morning came..

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany sat up stretching.. " Shinyoung??? "     Where is he?

 

She saw a note by the table next to her..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Goodmorning Tiffany,

           I've already picked up clothes for you from Ms. Jessica.. It's in your closet.. I also made you breakfast..

           I will be out for a while -- You can take my car to school.. The keys are in the pocket of your clothes..

           See you later Ms. Tiffany                                    

                                                                                                       - Shinyoung

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Aww. He's up early for this?? It's only 8am ( SIGHS ) I wonder what's he up to.. "

 

She went to the closet and found a pink dress      Ohh Jess.. You know me too well     she smiled..

 

 

 

 

 

 

= MEANWHILE =

 

 

 

 

 

 

You were on another job. To kill another businessman. You made a new tactic. You introduced yourself as a client and wore decent clothes. Got passed the security and finally get to meet the man.

 

 

 

However, there were 8 men in the big room with you.

 

 

 

" Goodmorning. " the man greeted

 

" Goodmorning sir. " you greeted as you took off your glasses and put it on the table.

 

" I see you're applying for a job as head security.. How should I know that you're worthy enough? "

 

" Sir. I am skilled and trained well in my field to be the best.. " you boasted

 

" I can show you a bit if you would.. " you offered

 

 

 

 

 

The man thought deeply.. " Hmmmmmm.. Well then. Be my guest "

 

 

 

 

Gotcha!

 

 

 

 

You stood up. " Sir may I please have an opponent? " you requested

 

" Kim Taehyung! Forward please! Now! " the man ordered

 

 

 

 

 

Your plan begins.. You beaten him to a hand to hand fight with difficult moves. You seemed to have impressed the man.

 

Quickly you grabbed your opponent's gun and shot the 2 CCTV cams out. The 7 guards responded but you shot them all in the right leg unable to move in pain.

 

 

 

 

Your target seeing all the action pushed an emergency button under his desk activating a buttet-proof glass shield surrounding him. Explains the circular design of the man's desk.

 

 

 

 

" You're intelligent.. But still.. Even if you had a cannon.. You won't be able to touch me. " the man said

 

 

 

 

" You've probably haven't noticed my glasses still in there.. What do you say if I told you a cyanide gas about to kill you to death in seconds? " you said as you pushed a button on your watch releasing the deadly gas.. The man held his breath for dear life but still got killed with ugly irritations on the man's skin.

 

" I'm done here.. " you made your way to the men's room and changed clothes of a janitor heading out of the building leaving everything in chaos.

 

 

 

 

 

= AT TIFFANY'S UNIVERSITY =

 

 

 

 

" Hey Tiff, how are you? Good thing the dress fits you fine. " Jessica greeted

 

" I'm okay. Anything pink SHOULD fit me. Hehehehe " Tiffany laughed

 

" Obsessed. Haha. Let's get to class first  - - Wait. What's that in your hand? ( points to the handkerchief ) "

 

" Oh. This? I just felt tike having this in my hand.. It goes well in pink you know! " Tiffany defended

 

" Whatever you saaaayy.. " Jessica smiled

 

 

 

 

 

How are you Shinyoung? I hope you're fine.. 

 

 

 

 

 

Hours later..

 

 

 

 

Tiffany was daydreaming.. She got to her senses when Jessica elbowed her seatmate " Tiff. Seonsang - nim's calling you. "

 

" Huh? Yes seonsang-nim? " she stood up

 

" I asked you to read page 78. Read it for us. "

 

" Oh. ( reads page 78 ) "

 

" Good. You're with us now. "

 

" Mianhamnida Seonsang-nim " took her seat

 

" ( WHISPERS ) You spaced out again.. What are you thinking of? " Tiffany stayed quiet

 

 

 

 

= AT A CAFE' =

 

 

 

 

You were sitting in your usual place. By the window drinking coffee.. Having late breakfast since you picked up clothes and food for Tiffany, you went straight to work..

 

 

 

 

I still wonder who that man could be.. 

 

 

 

You were thinking deeply. Something caught your eye..

A black figure similar to that encounter last time..

 

 

 

 

Can that be him?? I Have to get him!  you hurriedly stood up making your way across the room where that man was.

 

Until you bumped into a waitress. You helped her up.

 

" Oh sorry miss. I didn't mean to - - " you looked to check the table again. He was gone.

 

 

 

 

Dammit! He got away again!

 

 

 

 

You turned your attention back to the waitress. " Are you okay? I'll just pay for the wasted coffee.. I'm sorry "

 

" No sir it's ok. It's my fault I wasn't looking.. "

 

You still paid for the coffee anyway " Sorry for the trouble.. Here.. '

 

The waitress bowed and continued her job..

 

 

 

 

You approached the table tha man was occupying before and found the man's black cap and a note.

 

YOU'RE TOO SLY - - GOOD FOR YOU. BUT STILL NOT ENOUGH. TILL WE MEET AGAIN LEE. HAVE FUN WHILE IT LASTS.

 

 

 

 

 

 

He knows who I am! This is bad!

 

You got mad and crumpled the paper and went back to your table.

 

 

 

" SHINYOUNG! "

 

Tiffany shouted and waved at you with Jessica by her side smiling.

 

 

 

 

" What brings you here? "

 

" Our classes ended early. So we decided to come here. Jessica owns this place " Tiffany smiled

 

" Really? "

 

" Yeah. Do you come here often? I'll put you on the VIP list. Order anything you like " Jessica added

 

" I'll remember that " you answered with a straight face

 

" Something wrong? " Tiffany asked looking worried

 

" It's nothing "

 

" Are you sure? " Jessica joined

 

" Yeah. It's ok. "

 

" I still can't believe you're only 19! Tiffany told me earlier " Jessica changed the topic

 

" Well I've been through a lot but I managed to go on my own "

 

" Please tell us! We're friends right?? You can tell us! " Tiffany adds

 

" I was.. Uhh.. I came from an orphanage.. I lost my family when I was 10. There I met my first bestfriend.. He calls me Batman and I call him Robin. His name was Changmin. "

 

 

 

 

Oh.. Explains the handkerchief he lent me last night..

 

 

 

 

" And? - - " Jessica waiting.

 

" Mysterious men took over the orphanage and everything was chaos.. Boys were trained to hold a gun and to be chosen in the group but Changmin and I tried to escape with the other kids.. I lost him that night.. I tried to save him but he told me to run.. And I escaped.. "

 

" Where is he now? " Tiffany asked

 

" Do you want to see him? " the two girls nodded

 

" Follow me.. Let's get flowers first.. "

 

 

 

 

= AT THE CEMETERY =

 

 

 

 

The two girls kneeled and offered flowers. You stood behind them quietly..

 

" Hello Changmin.. I hope you're in a better place.. " Jessica greeted

 

" Changmin-ah.. Thank you for saving Shinyoung.. If only you were here.. You don't know how much he misses you.. "

 

 

 

 

You were surprised by Tiffany's words.. You were about to tear but you held it in..

 

 

Sweet Fany..  " Guys I have to go.. Dad wants me home early today.. Thank you Shinyoung. " Jessica left

 

 

Tiffany stood up.. " You ok? "

 

" Yes.. Thank you Fany.. " 

 

" Welcome " she smiled..

 

" Let's head home? " Tiffany nodded

 

 

 

 

 

 

______________________

Finally! :) Hey there readers :) 100 reads! Ooohhh.. That was fast I just wrote this 2 days ago hehehe :D

Please subscribe or comment if you like my story VIOLENT RECTIONS ARE ACCEPTED :D

2 updates in 5 hours ( well time added when I was editing the past chaps and prolouge thingy )  hahahaha :))) Please do continue reading ^.^ Will be back after I eat late Brunch :D Been typing the whole morning for you guys :))

 

Keep supporting beloved Tiffany <3 hehehehe :))

 

Dorky author will be back \o/

HUUUUGS! :D