The Abandoned building o.o

Guns And Promises

In the car.. Tiffany still had her clueless face on.. She sat in the passenger seat and strapped herself..

 

 

 

" Youngie.. Please tell me what the hell is going on! " Tiffany raised her voice a little

 

 

You started the engine and drove off fast..

 

 

" Jessica's missing too.. That mad man has her now.. " you said checking your device.. The tracking is almost determined..

 

 

" WHAT?! DO YOU KNOW WHERE SHE IS?! LET'S FIND HER!!! " Tiffany was shouting hysterically..

 

 

" Here.. Check the tracker for me " you put the device on her lap " Tell me when it has the data.. It's almost done tracking Jessica's phone signal.. "

 

 

* BLINK * BLINK * BLINK *

 

 

" Youngieee! It's blinking!!! " she showed the device to you.. You stopped the car for awile..

 

 

" It's not too far from here! OKAY! Hold on Fany-ah! " 

 

 

You started the engine again and drove fast..

 

 

 

 

= IN AN UNKNOWN PLACE =

 

 

 

" Ugghhh.. Ow my head.. " Sungjae blinked a few times.. It was very dark.. The place had no doors or windows.. Just a plain dark abandoned building..

 

" Where am I?? " he kept looking around.. 

 

" J-Jessica?? " the girl was on his back.. They were tied together.. 

 

" Mmmmfff Mmmmmfff!!! " Jessica couldn't speak.. She has a handkerchief tied around ..

 

" L-Let me help y-you.. "

 

 

Jessica leaned to Sungjae.. The boy turned to the older biting the handkerchief off.. It was really hard to turn around but Sungjae managed to slide it off Jessica's face..

 

 

" You okay?? "

 

" Y-Yeah.. Let's get out of here.. I've been tied for hours... " Jessica was shaking in fear..

 

 

 

 

" Not so fast there.. " 

 

A black figure was walking towards them with a gun..

 

" You really shouldn't move.. You'll regret it.. "

 

 

 

 

 

" Who the heck are you?! " Sungjae shouted

 

" Let's just say I know your friend.. - - -  He's a family actually.. You'll know when they get here.. "

 

" THEY?! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL US ALL?! WHAT DID WE EVER DO TO YOU?? WE DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU!!! " Jessica answered back..

 

" You guys talk too much. " the figure pointed his gun in the air..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

* BANG! *

 

 

 

" AAAAACCCCCKKKKKK!!! " 

 

 

Jessica's dolphin scream echoed in the place.. Sungjae flinched closing his eyes tightly..

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Haha! You should've seen your faces! Now quiet down and wait! " the figure walked away to wait for his ' visitors '..

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica cried.. Her tears are overflowing.. 

 

" Jessica-sshi.. I'm here.. " 

 

The girl continued sobbing anyway.. She's now scared than ever..

 

 

 

 

 

You and Tiffany arrived.. Hesitating to go out of the car.. You were about to open your door when Tiffany stopped you and held your arm..

 

 

" W-Wait Youngie.. I-I can't stay here.. Wh-What if y-you.. - - "

 

You cupped your princess' face.. " I don't want you to get hurt.. I didn't even want bring you here.. I was just scared if he'll attack you at home.. - - - I-I don't want that to happen.. "

 

" I want to go with you.. No matter how hard it'll be to save them.. " 

 

" N-No. Stay here. That's final.. " you let go of Tiffany and quickly opened the car door.. Pulled out your handgun and went in the building..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Perfect.. You brought your girl eh? This will be fun.. " 

 

Unknowingly, the man saw you enter his hideout.. He was standing on the second floor..

 

" You'll pay Lee.. I've waited and trained years for this setup. I WILL KILL YOU. "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

______________________________________________

 

Hahaha :D Sorry for this insanely short update ^.^***

I hope you liked this chap ^.^***

 

 

Tell me your thoughts okay? :DDD I promise you.. In the next chap, I would FINALLY reveal the culprit. :DDD
HAHAHA :DDD

 

And also.. This fic is almost ending soooo.. Do you guys want me to make a sequel?? Or just make the ending an epic one??

I already had plans for the sequel and all I need is your approval :DDDDD

LOL. I'll be needing your comments guys ^.^*** It'll be a great help :D

 

And yeah before I forget.. I will be posting new fics!! :D * throws confetti *

- SooSica :D

- SooFany :D

( Hopefully ) TaeNy :))))

Other Soshi members will also be included soooo watch out :DDD Onboard my dear shippers! :DDD

 

 

- DorkyAuthor will be back \o/

 

 

By the way.. Did I tell you guys that Kim Taeyeon is awesome? xD HAHAHA :D

She truely deserves " The Queen of OSTs " title! \o/

Today is my cheat day from Soo >______<

I listened to Taeng's voice all day d-.-b

 

 

 

 

 

Subscribe and comment ^.^***