Beach Party! - Part 2 -

Guns And Promises

It was almost 6:30pm and Jessica was waiting at the reception counter..

 

" Hey Jessica " you greeted

 

" Hey.. " she answered..    Is she still upset? :(

 

" Jessie!!! " Tiffany hugged her bestfriend  " Hi Tiff.. Hehehe "   She's fine thank god :)))

 

Jessica was surprised actually.. At times like this Tiffany would usually be upset for a long time.. But she's glad that they're okay now..

 

" C'mon! Let's meet the birthday MAN. Hahaha. I'm hungry! " Tiffany dragged her friend.. You just followed them from behind with a smile..

 

 

= AT THE PARTY =

 

 

The place is getting warmed up with guests in their beach outfits.. Mr. Jung had this childish side and preffered not to celebrate formally.. Most business men celebrates their special days on the beach but still wears coat and tie. He just wanted to be different..

 

" Dad.. Here's TIffany and Shinyoung " Jessica introduced

" Happy birthday Uncle Jung! " TIffany greeted

" Thank you. I haven't seen you in a while Tiffany.. Enjoy the place " Mr. Jung hugged the girl

" Nice to meet you sir. Happy birthday " your turn to greet the man

" Are you new here? It's the first time I've seen you with Jessica.. " the man offered his hand

" I'm a good friend of your daughter sir.. Kim Shinyoung " you replied and shook Mr. Jung's hand. He smiled in return..

 

Not too long all the guests finally arrived.. Mr. Jung opened the celebration with his birthday speech..

 

" I thank you all for coming all the way from afar to celebrate my old age.. " everyone laughed " -- Also to my precious daughters Jessica and Krystal   - Jung sisters stands up -  Thank you for being such an obedient ladies.. Daddy loves you both.. "

-- and so on..

 

" Please enjoy the night. Thank you " Mr. Jung recieved an applause after the not-so 10 minute speech..

 

The children played by the kiddie pool.. Others danced and Mr. Jung is also having fun playing poker..

 

" Shinyoung.. I'll just get something from my room okay? " Tiffany leaned closer towards you.. The music was too loud..

" By yourself? Are you sure? " you stood up

" Yeah.. Besides.. The cabin is just over there.. - points to the cabin - I won't be long.. " she smiled

" Hmmmmm.. I'm not sure.. ---- Be quick okay? " you finally agreed

" Thank youuu! " she gave you a quick hug and ran towards the cabin.. TIffany was having recent headaches so she had to take her medicine..

( Maybe that time was a really heavy headache.. Poor fany.. )

 

 

= AT YOUR CABIN =

 

 

* GULP! * " Aisshh.. Why does it have to hurt so muuuchh?? " Tiffany massaged her forehead..

Feeling a little better she decided to go back to the party..

Locked the doors and everything, she hurriedly went back to your place.. She suddenly stopped...

 

 

 

 

 

-- She sees you hugging...

 

 

--- JESSICA. 

 

 

 

 

S-Sica?? W-Why?? D-Do you like h-him t-too???

 

 

Tiffany didn't know what to feel but she knows that she's hurt for no reason.. She turned around and ran away..

 

 

 

 

= MEANWHILE YOU AND SICA =

> Minutes ago <

 

 

" Hey. " Jessica offered you a drink.

" Thanks.. " you took the glass still looking far at the cabin.

" What are you looking at?? " the girl turned her head towards your eyesight direction

" It's nothing " you turned back to Jessica

 

Your faces just an inch away.. Awkward silence filled you two staring at each other..

 

 

 

You're so handsome Shinyoung.. If I can't control myself -- I would be kissing you right now..

 

 

 

" You look beautiful tonight " you said playfully and smiled

" T-Thank you.. " Jessica blushed even more.. " -- you looked good too.. " she complemented

You moved away from Jessica a bit " Thank you " you smiled again

 

" Uhhhmm.. I'll have to go look around okay? " you stood up... Jessica held your arm.. " Wait. "

You turned to look at the girl.. " Can I tell you something? " she played with her fingers..

" What is it? " you smiled.. Suddenly Jessica wrapped her arms around your waist to a tight hug..

 

" I --- like you.. Shinyoung.. "

 

Jessica couldn't hold it any longer. She just had to confess. She doesn't want to regret keeping her feelings to herself..

 

 

She likes me?? -- JESSICA JUNG LIKES ME???

 

 

" Please say something.. " Jessica closed her eyes

" I-I don't know w-what to s-say.. " the girl was about to cry

You cupped Jessica's face and continued  " -- But I'm happy Sica.. " you smiled.. Jessica was relieved.

" I really thought you'd turn away from me.. " Jessica released the hug

" Of course I won't.. I can't do that to a girl like you.. " Jessica was flattered.. Although you didn't return the affection.. At least you treated her nicely..

" I'm still not sure of my feelings myself.. I'm still confused.. "

" I can wait Shinyoung.. " Jessica held your hand.. You just smiled in return..

 

 

 

 

= BACK TO TIFFANY =

 

 

 

She was running to the shore. Tears were starting to gather in her eyes..

 

This is definitely wrong.. Why am I even jealous?! HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND! =.=

 

She sat down and tears finally fell.. " B-But why J-Jessica? " she mumbled.. Covering her face with both hands..

 

 

 

 

 

" Here.. I may not know why but you shouldn't be crying.. "

 

Tiffany looked up and sees Sungjae standing in front of her.

 

" Take it please.. " he insisted..

Tiffany grabbed Sungjae's Superman handkerchief and wiped her tears.. " How'd you find me here? Did Jessica tell you? "

" Nope.. Her father did.. "

" How? "

" He comes to our sports place to play golf with his friends.. He's also a good friend of my dad so we got invited yesterday.. "

Sungjae sat down.. " -- How come you're here? " he asked sarcastically.. Tiffany remembered her lie yesterday at the cafeteria..

" A-About that -- " 

" I know you lied. " he said looking straightly at the sea..

" I-I'm so-sorry.. " Tiffany cried once more.. Sungjae put his arm around the girl to comfort her.. Tiffany rested her head on his shoulder..

 

" No matter how much you push me away -- I don't know what kind of gravity you have that kept me attracted to you for 5 years now.. "

 

Tiffany was speechless.. She knew Sungjae had a crush on her but she's struck by Sungjae's words..

 

Since when did he became this romantic???

 

Tiffany stopped crying eventually..

 

 

 

 

= BACK TO YOU AND SICA =

 

 

" Excuse me Jessica, I have to find Tiffany.. Thanks for the drink.. " you stood up

" Okay. Be safe Shinyoung.. " she said

" I will. Call me when something happens okay? " Jessica nodded.

 

You ran to the cabin but can't find her still...

 

Where could she be??

 

You ran to the shore but slowly reducing to smaller steps..

 

Is that his boyfirend???

 

Maybe Tiffany had a big spot in your heart.. You're hurt too.. It became more difficult to decide whether whom you really liked.. Another first for you like hitting puberty for the first time..

From that moment you decided to fully focus on your bodyguard duty and sat by the porch where you can see them..

" I give up.. " you uttered

 

 

 

 

 

 

________________________

 

Heyo! :)))
 

Another update finished. Hehehe :))) What do you think? :D
A little drama won't hurt right? :)))

 

2 more chaps coming on :D 3am and STILL WIDE AWAKE xD

 

Stay with me and I'll try to give a good update :))) GAMSAHAMNIDA -bows -

 

\o/