The Last Bullet o.o

Guns And Promises

You're now with Jessica and Tiffany..

 

 

" Ow my ankle!!! You have to go without me Shinyoung.. " Jessica held her ankle.. Three of you still on the floor..

 

 

" No Jess! You're going with us.. C'mon! " Tiffany went over to Jessica to help her stand up.. You at the other side supporting Jessica as well.. The three of you tried to catch speed but - - - 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Hey!!! LEE! Say hi to my brother for me!!! HAHAHAHA!!! " Amber was laughing to herself..

 

 

 

 

 

As you heard Amber, you knew she'd fire the last bullet.. You hugged the two girls to spare their life..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

* BANG! *

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Amber dropped her gun.. Shivering and folded her knees to the ground..

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Oh . Wh-What have I d-done?? "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" SUNGJAE! " you turned around.. The boy spread his arms.. The bullet went through his heart.. He was smiling..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" H-Happy.. B-birthday to m-me.. " Sungjae's body dropped..

 

 

 

 

 

The two girls cried and went to Sungjae trying to wake him up..

 

 

 

" NOOOOOOO!!!! H-HOW COULD YOU DO THIS?!?! COME BAAAACCCKKK!!!! " Jessica held Sungjae's hand..

 

 

" I wish I appreciated you more.. I'll n-never f-f-forget you.. A-And - -  I-I'M SORRYYY.. " Tiffany hugged her bestfriend..

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sungjae had his eyes open.. Tiffany closed them with her hand and the two girls hugged their friend once more..

 

 

 

 

 

 

You were left standing.. A vision appeared in your head.. That moment when you saw Sungjae take the bullet.. You remember he mouthed words before he smiled.. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

* " Take - - - Tiffany - - - For - - - M-Me - - - " *

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A tear escaped your eye..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You were like Changmin today.. Thank you.. Sorry I wasn't able to save you.. If you see my hyung up there.. He would totally welcome you..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You looked back at Amber who was hugging her knees nervously..

 

 

 

 

 

 

" No. T-This can't be h-happening.. I didn't do a-anything.. I didn't kill him.. Yeah. - - Wait. I was holding a gun.. NO! NO! NOOOOO!!!! ANDWAAAEEEEE!!!! " Amber was talking to herself.. Hitting her head mad..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The police arrived with Sungjae's father leading the search.. He got furious when he found out that she shot his son..

 

 

 

Tiffany testified to sue Mr. Yook and all his partners to drug dealing business getting himself for a lifetime imprisonment..

 

 

And as for Amber.. Well - - She was sent to a mental institute due to massive depression for her brother's loss..

 

 

 

 

 

 

" LET ME GO!!! I'M NOT SIIIICK!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!!! I'M FINE!!! UUGGGHHH!!! " Amber was struggling from the nurses but then received a shot to knock her out..

 

 

 

 

 

 

You got hospitalized due to another bullet.. Same with Jessica which her ankle injury got worse.. Tiffany continued attending school and helped Jessica with her missed classes.. Everybody in the campus also knew the incident but the still treated Tiffany like a princess.. Nothing much changed..

 

 

 

 

 

 

= 2 DAYS LATER =

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany went straight to your room after her classes to check on you but she found the room empty.. She began to worry and looked all over the hospital..

 

 

 

Then she thought of going to the rooftop..

 

 

 

 

She opened the door and walked slowly.. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Shinyoung?? C'mon Youngie.. I'm worried sick.. "

 

 

 

 

 

 

" I'm over here Miyoung.. " 

 

 

 

 

 

You hugged her from behind very tight.. TIffany was relieved and stayed in that position.. She held your hands that was on her stomach..

 

 

 

 

" Please don't do that again? "

 

 

 

 

" I will.. - - But first close your eyes.. "

 

 

 

 

" W-Why? "

 

 

 

 

" Y-You'll see.. No peeking okay? "

 

 

 

 

 

 

She closed her eyes.. She was anticipating something like if you're going to ask her to be your official grilfriend.. Or even ask her to marry you.. She was smiling while thinking of your surprise..

 

 

 

" Open " you smiled..

 

 

 

 

" Huh?? It's not my birthday Youngie.. What's with the balloons?? " she pouted and crossed her arms..

 

 

 

 

Aish.. I thought you and I are going to be official.. HMMMMPHHH! >___<

 

 

 

 

You were holding up 3 pink balloons..

 

 

 

 

" The surprise is not done yet.. Here.. Pop it.. " you hand her a small pin..

 

 

 

" What?? - - - O-Okay fine.. " she took the pin and started popping the balloons..

 

 

 

3 papers fell out from the balloons.. " Am I supposed to read this?? " Tiffany held the papers

 

 

 

" Yes my princess.. " you smiled again

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I

 

 

 

Love

 

 

 

You

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany cried and looked at you.. You held her hand and looked straight to her eyes..

 

 

 

 

 

" As much as I wanted to kneel in front of you right now - - Which I can't.. Hehehe. I know I'm just a bodyguard who swore to protect you from any harm.. - - You ARE my boss.. But.. You triggered something in my heart that made me love you madly this way.. I would do anything.. Fight any battle for you.. Just to see you smile this bright everyday, I know my heart is wildly happy.. - - - - Will you be mine? "

 

 

 

" I told you.. I love you Shinyoung.. I was yours the day you kissed me.. I love you so much my prince. "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany pulled you to a deep kiss.. You were so carried away that your crutch that supported you from standing fell.. Tiffany was insanely happy and so are you now that both of you are finally together..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica on the other hand was by the door.. She walked to your room too for a visit and also led her to the rooftop.. She also has a crutch and a bandage to secure her bad ankle.. She cried slight tears watching the sight..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

How can I forget my feelings for you Shinyoung? How long will the pain will last? How could you not love me instead? - - - Thank you for making me happy.. You didn't reject me the day I confessed.. Take care of my bestfriend Shinyoung.. You deserve to be happy..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica walked away wiping her tears.. She decided to fly back to San Fransisco to take care of her sister when her cast and her ankle get better..

 

 

 

The two girls never lost communication and still are best friends..

 

 

 

 

= END = 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_______________________________________

 

YAY! My first ever fanfic ended xD HAHAHA :))))

 

 

 

Was it good??? Or not??? >____< 

 

 

 

I'm sorry if you guys find the ending weird or something.. HAHAHA :)))

I also apologize if I didn't meet your expectations for the right ending >.< - bows nonstop -

 

 

 

I will try to be better nextime in my next fics I PROMISE! 

 

 

Thank you all for reading my fic from start to end you guys! ^.^***

 

To all my subscribers and silent readers THANK YOU! :D

 

It somehow reached 1000+ reads and it looks great :))) 

 

 

 

 

 

Last comments anyone?? Tell me what you think ^.^***

 

 

 

 

See you all in my next fics to come! :DDD \o/

 

 

 

- DorkyAuthor out. :D PEACE! \o/ NOMNOMNOMNOM. xD