The BIG Revelation! - Part 1 -

Guns And Promises

You entered the building slowly with your handgun.. You forgot your flashlight so you're on your own with your instincts..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Typical hideouts are alwalys like this.. SECLUDED.. - - - ABANDONED.. - - - DARK.. - - - And...

 

 

* Sniff * Sniff * - - - BURNED? - - - Aish! Gotta find those two!!!

 

 

 

 

 

The place was so big it's like you've been walking in circles.. But something struck you like you've already been here before..

 

 

 

 

Why is this place familiar to me somehow??? Is the mad man trying to tell me something??? - _______ - 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You came across a BIIIIG room.. A small lightbulb is hanging from above but not enough to light the whole room.. Your eyes are still adjusting though.. You see 2 figures on the ground..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

That must be them!! - - - I know what he's just trying to bait me here.. - - - WHAT THE HECK! HERE GOES NOTHING! 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You sprinted towards Sungjae and Jessica running across the enormous room.. As you came closer you see them shake their heads nonstop with a lot of muffling sounds..

 

 

 

Oh no. This is not good at all..

 

 

 

 

Before you could even stop yourself..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

* BANG! *

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

= BACK TO TIFFANY =

 

 

 

 

 

 

* BANG! *

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OHMYGOD.OHMYGOD.OHMYGOD. YOUNGIIIIIEEEE!!! NOOOOOO!!!! TTT.TTT

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany cried painful tears and covered her ears with her hands..

 

At this state.. Her traumatic reaction is occuring..

 

 

 

 

( Remember the time in Chapter 2 when Tiffany froze in the middle of your first encounter with the mad man?? Good thing Jessica was there to pull her in the car.. She had no idea that Tiffany has that traumatic look on her that day.. )

 

 

 

 

= SMALL FLASHBACK =

( 15 years ago in Los Angeles, California )

 

 

 

 

" Will you quit that job of yours?! Look at what this family is going into! I WANT TO HAVE A CLEAN CONSCIENCE! "

 

 

 

" QUIT?! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH IT HAS HELPED US?! LEO WILL BE GRADUATING SOON AND OUR LITTLE DAUGHTER IS DOING GREAT!!! NOW TELL ME I'M NOT A GOOD FATHER IN RAISING OUR KIDS!!! "

 

 

 

" I don't care where your money comes from!!! - - - YOU DON'T GET MY POINT AT ALL!!! "

 

 

 

 

 

It was past midnight and Leo sat up his bed because of his parents.. Then he thought of his little sister and rushed to her room immediately..

 

 

 

He opened the door wide and sees Little Stephanie in the corner surrounded herself with big pillows crying..

 

 

 

Leo went to his sister and hugged the girl..

 

 

 

 

" Oppa.. Why a-a-are they fighting every n-night?? Don't t-t-they love each o-o-other?? "

 

" Ani~ Hmmmmm... How's a trip to your favorite anusement park tomorrow sound? - - - "

 

 

 

Leo looked down to his sister and got surprised when Little Stephanie seems to be stiff and her eyes are wide but not blinking..

 

He tried to pull the girl's hands but it was really stiff.. He can't hardly believe how Tiffany had become like this.. He cried and pulled Tiffany closer to a tight hug..

 

 

 

" Don't worry Stephanie.. You won't be hearing any of this in the morning I promise.. "

 

 

 

The next morning, Leo packed all his things and same goes to Tiffany's clothes..

 

 

 

" Dad I'm leaving with Stephanie.. You have no idea how much she suffered last night. "

 

 

 

Those were the last words he said to his father and went back to Seoul and went on with their life raising Tiffany on his own..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

= END OF FLASHBACK =

 

 

 

 

Oh no.. It's starting again.. TT.TT I can't move my arms and feet.. Usually my brother would help me.. I really miss him.. :"(

 

 

 

 

Tiffany struggled hard to move her arms but it was too stiff.. Conveniently, there's a bottle of water near her and tried to reach it.. Water is another way of cooling herself down from crying and slowly regaining her control again..

 

 

 

If I could just reach it.. I-I would be able to h-help them.. TT.TT

 

 

 

 

 

 

= BACK TO YOU =

 

 

 

 

 

 

* BANG! *

 

 

 

 

Jessica cried hard and crawled towards you.. You were on your back and Jessica was worried sick hoping that you're not hit. Sungjae was trying to sit up but Jessica was too strong for him..

 

 

 

 

You can't die yet Shinyoung!!! Not in front of me pleaaase!!! TTT.TTT

 

 

 

 

" Mmmmmmfffff!!! Mmmmmmmmmfffffffttt!!! " Jessica went nearer to you.. You sat up..

 

 

 

" I-I'm not hit... Oh Jessica.. Please don't cry I'm fine.. " you cupped Jessica's face and wiped her tears..

 

 

" Are you okay? " you tapped Sungjae's back.. He just nodded in return..

 

 

 

 

 

" HANDS UP WHERE I CAN SEE THEM!!! STAND UP! " the man's voice echoed in the room

 

 

Jessica was shaking her head again like crazy..

 

 

You smiled slightly in return assuring her that everything would be fine..

 

 

Slowly stood up and raised both your hands..

 

 

 

" THROW YOUR GUN! I'M WATCHING YOU LEE! "

 

 

You searched the room but it was impossible to see where the man is.. You then threw your gun away..

 

 

 

 

" SHOW YOURSELF!!! IF YOU'RE MAD AT ME, DON'T PUT THEM INTO THIS MESS!!! FIGHT ME INSTEAD YOU COWARD! " you yelled..

 

 

 

But there was no answer..

 

 

 

" SPEAK UUUUPPP!!! " you raised you fists to a fighting stance.. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Welcome home Oppa.. " Amber walked towards the three..

 

 

 

" A-Amber?! What are you doing here??? Home?? Huh??? " you were very confused..

 

 

 

" Don't you recognize this place Oppa? This IS the orphanage.. "

 

 

 

You're surprised once again..

 

" You didn't answer my othe question.. What are you doing here?? "

 

 

 

 

Amber didn't answer but you see her pull out something from her pocket and put it inside ..

 

 

 

 

" It's me. " her voice shifted to a deep man's voice..

 

 

 

 

 

Your eyes widened and your knees folded by itself.. Same goes to Jessica and Sungjae.. Surprised faces and awkward silence filled the moment..

 

 

 

 

A microchip disguise?! How couldn't I even notice that trick?! - - - B-But why in hell would she do this to me???!

 

 

 

He's a SHE?! All this time it was a girl who's after us?! Was she Shinyoung's girlfrind or something?!?!?! - - - 

But she did said ' Oppa ' .... - - - WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?!

 

 

 

I was lost to A GIRL?! That's bull! WHY AM I EVEN HERE?!

 

 

 

 

Amber smirked and spit out the microchip like a gum.

 

 

 

 

 

" Wh-Why Amber??? "

 

 

 

 

" YOU KILLED MY BROTHER!!! IF IT WASN'T FOR YOU, HE'S STILL WITH ME TODAY - - - BUT NOOOOO... YOU JUST HAD TO MESS UP AND GOT CHANGMIN KILLED!!! "

 

 

 

 

 

= AMBER'S FLASHBACK =

( 17 years ago )

 

 

 

 

How could I forget that day. Because of YOU.. HE CHANGED! =.=

 

 

 

 

" CHICKEN LEGS! CHICKEN LEGS! YOU CAN'T BEAT ME! HAHAHA! "

 

Amber was teasing you because you couldn't tag her and you were always ' it ' . You cried because it was not going great with your friends and you missed your family so much after the dreaded incident..

 

 

 

" Oh c'mon Amber.. Cut him some slack.. He just arrived this morning.. Be nice okay? " Changmin scolded and went to comfort you..

 

 

" Changmin by the way. Don't be sad. You're with me now "

 

 

 

 

 

And since then Oppa was somehow ignoring me BECAUSE OF YOU! 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Amber went to her brother to ask help in her homework.. She found him in the playground with you.. She gulped her anger and went closer..

 

 

 

" Oppa.. Will you help me? I'm stuck with English.. " she asked tugging Changmin's shirt.. He kept laughing at your joke and didn't notice Amber..

 

 

" OPPAAA!! " Amber stomped her feet.. You tapped Changmin and told him to face his sister ( he was facing the other way so he didn't notice at all )

 

 

" Oh hey Amber! I didn't see you there.. What were you saying?? " he said wiping his tears from laughing..

 

 

" My homework.. Please help me.. " she said showing her homework paper..

 

 

" I'll help you later I promise okay? - - - C'mon Shinyoung!!! Let's go to the swing set!!! " Changmin pulled you to the swings.. You looked back and saw Amber glaring at you to death and walked away.

 

 

 

" You know you should've helped her first.. She might get mad at me or something. "

 

 

" I know. I know. But I'm still having fun! I made a promise didn't I? " Changmin smiled wide

 

 

" If you say so hyung.. " you smiled back

 

 

Evening came and Changmin went straight to bed.. KNOCKED OUT.

 

 

" Oppa!! OPPA! YOU PROMISED! I WAITED ALL DAY OPPAAA!!! " Amber kept shaking Changmin's shoulders but he was dead sleeping..

 

You appeared from the bathroom rubbing your tired eyes.. Amber went to her side of the bed and lied down..

 

" What's wrong? - - - Oh... I guess he was too tired.. Do you want me to help you instead? " 

 

" Nevermind. " Amber shrugged and turned to the other side. Her back facing you..

 

 

 

AISH! You don't know how much I despised you since then!!!

 

 

 

Then the invasion took over and Changmin saw how the girls are being abused so You and Changmin packed all Amber's things and got her settled in a gardening shed in the backyard playground.. Along with all her clothes, food and pillow..

 

 

 

You kept a look out by the door as Changmin was assuring his sister..

 

 

 

" Listen whatever you do, DON'T GO OUT BY YOURSELF OKAY AND KEEP QUIET. Don't let the guards hear you.. We'll think of a way out I promise.. " 

 

" Noooo! I don't like it here alone! Why won't you hide with me?? "

 

" They'll know. And if I get caught, you get caught too.. You understand?? "

 

 

 

 

" ( WHISPERS ) Hyung! Someone's coming! Let's bail now! "

 

 

" That's final Amber. No buts. We'll go for now. Just remember what I said.. " 

 

 

Amber cried in disappointment but nodded anyway.. Weeks passed and You and Changmin took turns to visit Amber to deliver anything she needed like food and other needs.. There are times where things got close to suspicion but gotten away safely..

 

 

Then one night Amber woke up by the noises from the orphanage.. It was in chaos..

 

 

" What's happening?? " Amber stood up and the door busted open.. It was Changmin holding out his hand...

 

 

" Let's go!!! We don't have much time!! Shinyoung should have the keys by now!!! " Amber took his hand and ran to the front gate.. Changmin noticed that the gate was still locked..

 

* " I was sure he already got the key.. " * Changmin thought..

 

 

" Sweetie I have to go back okay? I'll be quick. STAY HERE. " Changmin ran back to the front door..

 

 

 

Of course Amber was too worried for her brother and followed anyway..

 

 

 

I SAW EVERYTHING LEE!!! HOW COULD YOU BE SO STUPID AND GET CAUGHT LIKE THAT?! HUH?!

 

 

 

* BANG! *

 

 

 

" NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! OPPPAAAAAAAA!!! " 

 

 

 

Amber cried.. She wanted to get near her brother but you were holding him.. She was too angry and just climbed over the wall and escaped by herself.. 

 

 

 

 

= END OF FLASHBACK = 

 

 

 

You were puzzled. Speechless.. 

 

 

 

 

" Then why are my friends into this? You want to kill them too huh? " you said seriously and stood up..

 

 

 

 

She pointed a gun on your chest.. Jessica reacted like she's pleading not to pull the trigger..

 

The blonde tried hard to remove the handkerchief and managed to slide it off..

 

 

" Don't you dare pull that!!! " Jessica glared at Amber

 

 

 

 

 

" Poor you. Okay if you really wanted to know.. I KILLED MR. HWANG AND LEO! "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" WHAT?! " another voice echoed..

 

 

 

 

 

 

" TIFFANY!!! I TOLD YOU TO STAY IN THE CAR!!! "

 

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________

 

I'M BAAACK! :D Hello there my dear readers! :)))

 

I'm very sorry that I wasn't able to update because college just started it's first week sooo I lacked sleep >.<

 

But here it is :D 

 

 

 

So yeah Amber is the root of everything here.. \o/

 

 

All of you might be asking a lot of questions like:

 

- How'd she knew Tiffany?

- Why Amber killed Tiffany's father and Leo?

- Is Sungjae still behind this?

- Is Sungjae somehow connected?

 

Or things like that xD Well.. Those will be answered in the next chap :))))

 

 

Don't worry ^.^* It's WEEKEND! And I have a lot of time soooooo I'll be updating in a few minutes ^.^***

 

STAY WITH ME OKAY DEAR CHINGUS? :))))

 

Hello to my new readers and subscribers :) Leave comments okay? :DDD 

 

 

- DorkyAuthor is BAAACK! xD HAHAHA With a lot of NOMNOMS to eat xD HAHAHAHA :DDD