And the game begins >|

Guns And Promises

" Yah. How'd you get my number? " you said calmly

 

 

 

" Babo. Have a look for yourself. ( chuckling sarcastically ) " 

 

 

 

Huh??? Did he mean the caller ID???

 

 

 

You pulled your phone away from your ear.. - - - - - - - - - 

 

 

 

 

( JESSICA JUNG on call )        <- This is on the screen

 

 

 

 

" Who the heck are you?!?! WHERE'S JESSICA?!?!?! "

 

" Oh she's sleeping soundly.. Get on your feet Lee.. Time is still running you know.. " muffled sounds can be heard in the background.. You can obviously tell it's Jessica struggling..

 

" Goodluck.. I need more players.. Hmmm.. HAHA - - - - " the man hanged up

 

 

 

You threw your phone on your bed angrily.. You stood up and picked a new handgun and filled it with bullets.. You also pocketed 3 more ammos and a small knife you kept strapped in one of your legs.. Put on a jacket and almost ready to go..

 

 

 

 

Damn you whoever you are!!! Aish. How am I going to find - - - I CAN TRACK HER PHONE SIGNAL!!!

 

 

 

 

You hurriedly picked up your trusty gadget picked your phone and ran out of the house.. You had to get a car to use first.. 

 

Minutes of running you came across a neighborhood before the next bus stop.. You picked the car door and opened it..

 

You placed your gadget in front of you and inserted your SIM card.. Clicked on Jessica's number and started driving while the device is currently tracking..

 

You wore your bluetooth headset and dialled Tiffany's number the gadget had it's double purpose..

 

 

 

" H-Hello? " 

 

" Fany-ah! Where are you now??? "

 

" I'm at the yogurt store near Central Park.. Wae?? "

 

" No time to explain now.. Don't talk to anyone or even go anywhere.. DON'T MOVE. I'll be there in 3 minutes! "

 

 

You hanged up and drove faster than before going on 4th gear.. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Players?! ! Don't even think of putting your hands on TIffany!! NOT ON MY WATCH.

 

 

 

 

 

 

You arrived sooner than expected.. Central Park was just 1 bus trip away and not to mention you drove in 4th gear..

Entered the yogurt store and found Tiffany sitting by herself..

 

 

 

 

" Fany-ah c'mon we have to leave now.. "

 

" W-Wait! Is something happening?? Sungjae is still in the bathroom " Tiffany's trembling because she never saw you in this side before..

 

 

 

 

 

 

*  " Goodluck.. I need more players.. Hmmm.. HAHA - - - - "  *

 

That line resounded in your head..  

 

 

 

 

Players?! ! HE'S ALSO AFTER SUNGJAE?!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Youngie.. You're scaring me~~ " Tiffany tugged your shirt.

 

" I'll tell you everything in the car.. Whatever you do STAY BEHIND MY BACK OKAY? Hold my hand.. "

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany just obeyed and trying her best to be brave.. She held your hand tightly.. Both of you went to the men's bathroom..

 

You pulled out your handgun and Tiffany staying closely behind.. She entered the bathroom anyway.. You'll never know what surprise there is..

 

The big room was very quiet.. All the 4 cubicles are closed.. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

* BAM! * ( 1st Cubicle )

 

 

Clean..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

* BAM! * ( 2nd Cubicle )

 

 

Empty..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

* BAM! * ( 3rd Cubicle )

 

 

Nothing!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Getting closer to the last cubicle you looked back at Tiffany.. She was covering her ears nervously.. Turned your attention back to the 4th and LAST cubicle - - -

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

* BAM! * 

 

" Still nothing! " you mumbled

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You kept your handgun again in your back pocket.. On the floor you found something..

 

A note that reads:

 

 

 

 

HURRY AND PLAY LITTLE LEE!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'll find this bastard soon!! >\\

 

 

 

 

 

 

" THERE! " Tiffany was pointing at the broken window.. She went nearer and tiptoed to reach a ripped blue fabric that was hanging by the broken piece..

 

" Sungjae was wearing blue tonight like this.. "

 

 

 

 

 

 

Oh god.. Is he in trouble??? >_______<

 

 

 

 

" Alright. We have to move.. Let's go! "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________

 

Hey guys! :DDD

So yeah I updated! :DDD Just read on a little bit more xD

 

 

 

Sooooo Sungjae's also missing.. Do you think he planned this too?? Is he still after Tiffany??

 

 

 

:D

 

Please subscribe and comment ^.^***

 

Show some loooove! \o/