Mixed emotions..

Guns And Promises
= ARRIVING AT YOUR PLACE =
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Uhh.. If you don't mind I did some shopping earlier before we went tto the cafe' since I can't contact my brother all day.. " Tiffany said
 
 
" Oh. Where is it? "
 
 
" It's in the trunk.. I don't want to mess up the backseat since it's not my car " Tiffany smiled
 
 
" Go ahead inside.. I'll carry them for you.. " you said removing the keys from the engine..
 
 
" But - - - " Tiffany hesitating
 
 
" Go.. I'll take care of it " you smiled
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
It's the first time I saw him smile.. He's soooo handsome KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH! :""""> 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Tiffany blushed and obeyed you right away.. Silently smiling to herself when she turned her back heading to the door..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
WOOOAAAAH! Did she buy the mall?!    You were surprised to see many shopping bags.. You managed to carry them all in one go so that you don't have to go back outside..
 
It took some time though.. " Women. " you uttered going to the front door.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Sorry. Hehehe. I told you I should've helped.. " Tiffany opens the door for you.
 
 
" Anyways I'll just put this in your room.. " you entered Tiffany's room and put all the bags on the bed..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Your aching back lead you to the big comfortable couch leaning your back stretching your arms.. " AHHHHHHHH~ My back is totally killing me.. "
 
 
" Thank you for last night by the way! It really helped me sleep.. " Tiffany smiled as she hands you back your handkerchief..
 
 
" Yeah. No problem.. " you said making your way to your room and decided to shower.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Why the change all of the sudden?   Tiffany pouted and took a seat on the couch when she recieved a text from Jessica:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
From: Jessica
Message: Fany, Dad will celebrating his birthday this weekend! You and Shinyoung should come! :D
 
 
 
To: Jessica
Message: Really? Of course we'll be there! At your place? :)
 
 
 
 
From: Jessica
Message: Nope. He'll be having the party at Nami Island.. His business friends are all there so daddy told me to bring friends with me.. We'll go together :D
 
 
 
 
To: Jessica
Message: I miss the beaaaach! HAHA. Can't wait! :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
* DING * DONG *
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Comiiiiiing!! " Tiffany answered the door " Thank youuuu! "
 
 
" Who's at the door Fany? " you said still drying your hair with a towel
 
 
" I made a delivery! My treat! " Tiffany said as she happily prepare the table by the kitchen ( She was too lazy to prepare food on the Dining Table herself :DDD )
 
 
" Kenny's Chicken?? " you said following Tiffany behind..
 
 
" Why? You don't like it? " Tiffany pouted
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Cute Fany :">
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
You laughed at Tiffany's sudden childish look on her face
 
 
 
" No. It's not that.. It's just that I haven't eaten any of these in a long time " you smiled
 
 
" Good. Let's eat! " Tiffany sat down bot of you facing each other..
 
 
" Oh. I forgot to tell you.. Jessica invited us to Uncle Jung's birthday party this weekend " Tiffany forked her chicken..
 
 
" Where? I'm not really fit for parties.. " you said pouring souce on your chicken..
 
 
" Nami Island.. And don't worry too much.. You're with me now " Tiffany said holding her thumb up..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Nami Island?? - - -     you stopped when you realized TIffany's words..
 
 
 
 
" Changmin by the way. Don't cry. You're with me now "       echoed through your mind..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Something wrong? " Tiffany worried
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Nothing.. I just remembered something.. "  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
* BANG! *     " CHANGMIIIIIIN!!! " 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Tiffany was surprised when you suddenly put your palms to cover your ears and closed your eyes tightly..
 
 
 
 
She didn't know what to do..  " Shinyoung!! Are you sick??! Does you head hurt??!?! TELL MEEEE!!! " Tiffany was so worried she didn't notice her voice getting higher..
 
 
 
" It's o-okay.. Sorry y-you ha-ad to see th-that.. " you slowly regained control and drank water..
 
 
" I'm so sorry " Tiffany rubbing your back " May I know what made you react like that? " Tiffany frowned
 
 
" The one you said just now.. It kinda reminded me of Changmin when I met him.. " you held your pounding chest..
 
 
Then you felt warmth behind you.. Tiffany hugged you from the back.. You were speechless of Tiffany's sudden affection.. ( The kitchen chairs you own don't have back supporters like the regular ones.. Explains how TIffany was able to backhug you.. )
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" F-Fany?? - - - "
 
 
" Shhh.. Keep still.. " TIffany hugged you even tighter..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Still sweet Fany.. Any guy would be lucky to have you.. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Feeling better? " TIffany checked on you.. Her head on resting on your shoulders..
 
 
" Y-Yes.. T-Thank you.. " you stuttered as Tiffany released her arms around you..
She smiled and went on eating her dinner..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Should I open up?? Hmmmm...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
= AFTER DINNER =
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Uhhh.. Tiffany? " you said scratching your back neck..
 
 
" Yes? " she closed the magazine she was reading when you appeared in the living room..
 
 
" I-I wanna show you something.. Follow me.. " you said and Tiffany pretty much clueless when she entered your room..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Why are we in here?? IS HE GOING TO DO SOMETHING BAD TO ME!?!??  Tiffany's thoughts wandered crazy..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" W-What's in here? " TIffany pretty much nervous..
 
 
" You'll see.. " you held her shoulders with both hands to your closet..
 
 
" Want me to clean your BIG closet?! " Seeing your GIGANTIC 2 door closet Tiffany's brows raised..
 
 
" It's not just any BIG closet.. " you opened a secret compartment deep in the closet and showed her your guns and other gadgets and disguises..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 WOW. He really is one of these spy guys.. Look at all these things...      Tiffany gazed at every gadget hunged before her..
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Why are you showing me these? " her eyes still gued to the wall
 
 
" So t-that.. - - " you stuttered                  WHY?? I didn't even know why I showed you this >.< 
 
 
" That? " she looked at you waiting for an answer
 
 
" Uhhh.. - - So that you'll know who I really am.. " you mumbled shyly trying not to look in her eyes..
 
 
" Don't worry.. Your secret will be my secret. " she smiled
 
 
" Promise? "
 
 
" I promise " Tiffany raised her hand like making an oath
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
* KNOCK * KNOCK * KNOCK *
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
You knocked on Tiffany's door to check on her..
 
 
" Yes Shinyoung? Do you need something? " she asked
 
 
" I'm just doing my rounds " you joked " Anyways do you want me to drive you to school tomorrow? "
 
 
" I don't have classes tomorrow.. I was going to ask you if you could help me find my brother.. I can't contact him these days.. He's my only family left.. " Tiffany began to tear up..
 
 
 
 
 
Oh god please don't cry.. 
 
 
 
 
 
" I'll help you find him.. Please don't cry my Fany - - " you stopped. Nervously looking around
 
" What did you say? " Tiffany wiping her slight tears..
 
" We'll find your brother so please don't cry.. " you said seriously trying to hide your embarrassment..
 
" Oh.. Thank you.. "          ( SMIRK ) I heard that Youngie :"> 
 
 
 
 
 
( facepalm ) GOD! Of all the things I said. UGH. I hope she didn't hear it =.=
 
 
 
 
 
" Goodnight Shinyoung. " she smiled
 
" Goodnight Fany.. - - "  you frozed. Tiffany gave you a kiss on the cheek..
 
The surprised look on your face made her giggle and slowly closed her door..
 
 
 
 
Wide smile covered Tiffany's face leaning her back on the door touching her lips..
 
 
 
 
I always wanted to do that :"D I really like you Shinyoung.. I'm glad I'm getting to know the real you..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Both of you lying in your own beds.. You still can't believe that she kissed you..
 
Touching your left cheek staring at the ceiling..
 
 
 
 
 
Why did she do that? Woah. I really can't believe this.. Do you feel the same way as I do??      Yeah. You're overreacting a bit and it really was you're first time being kissed.. Just like hitting puberty for the first time :D Well. You're hesitant to judge your feelings.. Your feet dragged you to Tiffany's door.. It was 11:30 in the evening..
 
 
 
 
 
 
HOW'D I GET HERE?!  you were freaking out. Hesitating wether to confess of not.  " Shinyoung?? " a voice called from behind.
 
 
 
 
 
" T-Tiffany?? W-What a-are you doing o-out here?? " 
 
 
" I got thirsty so I went to the kitchen.. Why are you here? " she rubbed her tired eyes
 
 
" I uhh.. I w-went to check i-if you're asleep.. " you trying your best to find an excuse..
 
 
" Really? " Tiffany smirked
 
 
" A-And to uhh... - - Check if the securities are w-working fine. " you stuttered again..
 
 
 
 
 
 
I don't believe you Youngie. HAHA             " If you say so.. Anything else? " she smiled
 
 
 
 
 
 
" N-Nothing I guess. " you smiled back
 
 
" Well? I'll just go inside then.. Get some sleep too Shinyoung you've done enough job to protect me " Tiffany showed her beautiful eye-smile and opened her door..
 
 
" I will.. See you tomorrow then.. " you held the door knob and closed it..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Silly Youngie :"> So not you today..
 
 
Hmmm.. I'll find the right time for that..