I want to know you more..

Guns And Promises

After Tiffany showered..

 

 

 

 

AISH. I forgot to ask for clothes!

 

 

 

 

Tiffany peeked out and saw a pair of clothes on the bed.

 

 

 

 

 

Oh. Such a gentleman..      Tiffany smiled..

After fixing herself she walked out and followed the smell of food..

 

 

 

 

Gosh I'm sooooo hungry.. He cooks?? Hmmm.. I like him already HAHA.

 

 

 

 

Tiffany excitedly went to the kitchen..

 

" Smells good! What are we having?? " Tiffany popped her head beside you..

 

" Oh. Uhhm. Fried rice and kimbap.. " you answered

 

" OOOOH!! MY FAVORITE! - - and uhh.. How's your arm? " Tiffany looking at your bandaged arm..

 

" Never better.. Still hurts though but it'll pass.. "

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany sat by the kitchen table.. Happy.. " Thanks for the clothes Oppa! " you were lost by Tiffany's bright eye-smile..

 

 

 

 

 

AISH. She's really pretty.. GOTTA - - SNAP - - OUT - - OF - - IT!       you tried to look away and concentrated on preparing the table..

 

 

 

 

 

" I told you.. We're of same age.. You don't have to call me Oppa.. "     You can be cold but you're too childish. HEHE

 

 

 

 

 

 

I forgot.. UGH. With that body? I'm guessing he's in mid-20's. Why do you have to SOOO look good in black V-neck clothes??! >w<

 

 

 

 

 

 

" You don't believe me? How old are you? "

 

" I'm - - - Uhh.. 18 "

 

" I'm 19.. Only a year older.. But still - - Don't call me oppa.. " you said as you hand Tiffany her chopsticks..

 

 

 

 

You two were quiet for some time..

 

 

 

 

" Is this your permanent job? " Tiffany breaks silence

 

" Uh. No. But this is my first time on a bodyguard duty.. "

 

" Really? What's your other job then?? "

 

" You don't have to know.. " you continued eating

 

" Pleaaaase? i really want to knooow.. "

 

" What would you say if you knew I'm a hired killer? " you said seriously..

 

Tiffany stopped for a while..

 

 

 

 

That's why I don't spill secrets.. Shouldn't' have told you that.. 

 

KILLER?? No wonder he's so skilled..

 

 

 

 

" And also.. You're - - the only friend I have.. "

 

 

 

 

Aww.. i feel sad for him.. 

 

 

 

 

" Say something please? .. "

 

" Hmmm.. I don't mind at all.. Call me Fany from now on I trust you.. " Tiffany smiled

 

 

 

 

That smile again.. - - You're a good person after all Fany.. 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany continued eating..

 

" You know? That smile of yours is really pretty. Suits you well.. " Tiffany blushed.. " - - I bet boys would line up to be your lover.. "

 

" Uhm. No. I actually don't entertain suitors for a long time.. My brother is really protective.. "

 

" Oh.. " you stood up holding your plate.. " Hmm.. Just knock when you need me.. "

 

" Goodnight.. "

 

" Goodnight Shinyoung.. Thanks again.. " Tiffany smiled

 

 

 

 

 

 

God Fany! Stop it! >.<

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hours later..

 

 

* BLAAAAAGGGGGGGGG! *

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AAAAAAAACCCKKK! Thunder??! Aiiiiiiigooo. Great. The lights also went out!!!! Eottokhae?!?!    Tiffany sitting in the corner covering her ears.. Frightened as hell..

 

 

 

 

 

* KNOCK * KNOCK * KNOCK *

 

 

 

 

 

 

Shinyoung??

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany bravely got up to the door and sees you with a flashlight..

 

 

 

 

 

" I just thought maybe you'd  - - - "

 

You were stopped by Tiffany's sudden hug..

 

" I'm s-scared.. " Tiffany started to tear on your chest as the thunder gets louder

 

 

 

 

* BLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGG *

 

 

 

 

" Do you want me to stay here? " Tiffany nodded..

 

 

 

 

 

 

4 HOURS PASSED and still the lightning won't stop and it was pretty late..

Both of you in the corner Tiffany in your arms covering her ears stiff..

 

 

 

 

 

" I don't think the storm will stop.. '

 

God. She's shivering.. 

 

 

 

 

" Here.. My bestfriend gave me this.. It reminded me to be strong.. I hope Batman can help.. "

 

You pulled out your handkerchief and tied it around Tiffany's hand like a glove..

 

 

 

 

" B-Bestfriend? "

 

" Yeah.. He gave me that when I met him.. "

 

 

 

 

 

He's so sweet.. I feel safe in his arms..

 

 

 

 

 

" You should sleep now.. I'll be here.. "

 

Tiffany slowly laid her lead on your lap holding the handkerchief tight and closed her eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

Thank you.. Shinyoung.. 

 

 

 

 

Minutes later and you noticed Tiffany sleeping soundly with a smile on her face..

 

 

 

 

 

It's like you've been carved by angels Fany.. But I'm only a bodyguard.. - - -  who truly cares for you..

 

 

You carried her slowly not to wake her up to her bed and pulled the sheets over her body..

 

 

 

 

 

" Goodnight Tiffany " you said as you walked back to your room..