Putting all the pieces together.. O.O

Guns And Promises
= THE NEXT DAY =
 
 
 
The two girls agreed to meet up at the bus stop.. Jessica will pick Tiffany up and go to school together..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" So did you get the chance to talk to him? " Jessica asked
 
" I didn't.. He went home late last night.. " the red head sighed
 
" How'd you know he came late? I thought you said you two didn't talk? "
 
" I called him because I was worried when I came home and he's not there.. Then I waited for him on the couch then.. - - - I woke up in my bed this morning.. " Tiffany frowned
 
" Aish Fany.. He still likes you.. "
 
Tiffany just stayed quiet..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
They were 30 minutes early so they waited in the school garden.. Jessica was playing with her phone and Tiffany was busy reading a book for a quiz later..
 
 
 
 
 
" Goodmorning girls! Seems that you two already made up! " Sungjae approached them happily..
 
" Aish. What are you so happy about huh? And you have the freakin' nerve to walk here acting like that?! " Jessica raised her voice..
 
Tiffany held Jessica's arm pulling her down to her seat..
 
" Just leave will you? " Tiffany said calmly but in a serious face
 
 
 
 
 
" Okay I'm sorry.. I just wanted to be happy in my birthday for once.. " Sungjae's face changed..
 
The two girls just sat silent.. Feeling half guilty..
 
 
 
" Remember this Tiff? " Sungjae rolled up his sleeve a bit and sees a pink bracelet with BFF FANY as it's pendant..
 
Tiffany dropped her book in surprise.. Jessica was in the same state too..
 
 
 
 
 
He kept it all this time??? >______<
 
 
 
 
 
" It never left my drawer when you gave this to me for my birthday back when I met you.. 10 years ago.. And I've celebrating my birthday wearing this WITHOUT YOU when you became popular. " Sungjae had slight tears in his eyes.. By the looks of it.. It's definitely not a joke..
 
 
 
Jessica just looked at Tiffany confusingly..
 
 
 
 
 
I didn't know she gave him a freakin' bracelet? How come she never told me about their friendship?? =_= I still hate him for what he did. :|
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" - - And I thought being as popular as you would bring everything back.. And as you can see.. NOTHING HAPPENED. Have a nice day Miyoung. " Sungjae rolled his sleeves back and went on his way..
 
 
 
 
 
Tiffany still has her serious face trying to absorb everything Sungjae said..
 
 
 
 
 
" You gave him a bracelet?? Why didn't I get mine??~~ " Jessica whined sarcastically
 
 
 
" Shut up Jung.. Let's go.. " Jessica just chuckled as a response..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hours later they are now enjoying recess in the school cafeteria..
 
 
 
Tiffany kept looking at Sungjae alone in his table..
 
 
 
 
 
" Jessie? "
 
" Hmmm? " Jessica was stuffing with a ham sandwich..
 
" You know everyone here right? Was he always alone like that?? " Tiffany tapping her pen
 
" Mmmm.. Yeah.. As Irve heard.. Peoprle torld me thart he doesnr't harve * GULP * - - friends.. " Jessica was busy chewing..
 
" Tsh. Okay that's it. " Tiffany stood up.. Before she could walk Jessica stopped her..
 
 
 
" Where are you going?? Remember what he just did yesterday?? He made us fight! " 
 
" I'll just.. Talk to him okay? Won't take long.. "
 
" 2 minutes. I'm watching you. " Jessica lets go of Tiffany's arm..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Tiffany slowly approached Sungjae's table..
 
 
 
 
 
" Hey... "
 
" Hey. " Sungjae still playing with his food..
 
" Mind if I.. Take a seat? " 
 
" Suit yourself princess. "
 
" Please don't call me that.. " Tiffany took her seat
 
" What? It's what everyone calls you here.. " Sungjae forked his food..
 
" Listen.. I'm sorry.. I didn't know.. Don't treat me differently please.. " 
 
 
 
 
 
" How could you NOT know? Since you've been popular and boys surrounded you.. You didn't even come looking for me.. Now how great was that huh? I raised myself TO THE TOP so you would notice that I'M STILL HERE!!! Even before Jessica came I was your bestfriend! I was your protector! I was also the one who always listened to all your girl stuff till you knew how to use those damn cosmetics on your face.. But you just.. Disappeared.. " Sungjae looked away.. Hiding his tears..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Tiffany turned to Jessica.. She was tappin her watch telling her that her time is almost up..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" I'm very sorry.. Let me make it up to you.. Let's celebrate like old times.. My treat. I'll call you okay? " Tiffany stood up
 
" O-Okay.. "
 
 
 
Jessica stood up and put her arm around Tiffany's shoulder..
 
 
 
" What took you so long? What'd you to talk about.. " Jessica interrogated
 
 
" I'll tell you soon.. " Jessica just pouted in return..
 
 
 
 
Sungjae in the other hand had a smile on his face..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Finally.. She's going soft on me..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Jessica drove Tiffany home after their classes..
 
 
" Be nice okay? "
 
" Yeah.. Thanks Jess.. " she hugged Sica goodbye and entered the quiet house..
 
 
 
 
 
 
She sees you on the couch sketching again.. You felt Tiffany approaching you and closed your sketchbook..
 
 
 
" If you want lunch, there's still more fried rice in the kitchen.. " you said seriously and stood up.
 
 
 
You were about to enter your room when a pair of soft hands around your waist stopped you after hearing Tiffany's things fall on the floor..
 
 
 
" Please don't be like this.. "
 
 
" Let go please.. I-I have to work on something.. " you said as calmly as you could and put your hands on Tiffany's to pull off.. The girl felt your hands and quickly interlocked it with hers..
 
 
" No. I won't let you go.. "
 
 
" P-Please Fany-ah.. "
 
 
Tiffany held your hand tighter..  " I never liked Sungjae.. He just tricked me yesterday.. I didn't kiss him back.. Please believe me Youngie.. " Tiffany spoke with a cracked voice..
 
 
" I-It's okay.. J-Just let me g-go.. "
 
" Face me. " she commanded
 
" B-But - - "
 
" Just face me.. Turn around please.. "
 
 
You obeyed her and turned around facing Tiffany who's still holding your hands tight..
 
 
" Close your eyes.. "
 
 
 
 
 
 
You slowly closed both eyes obeying your princess.. You felt a pair of soft lips on yours.. She was kissing you passionately not realizing tears fell from your eyes.. Tiffany pulled away from the kiss and slowly opened her eyes.. Yours was still closed..
 
 
 
 
" Now.. Tell me you didn't feel anything for me.. " 
 
 
 
You opened your eyes gently.. " I felt it Fany-ah.. "
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The girl smiled and teared more and hugs you.. " Forgive me Shinyoung.. " you hugged back as a response..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Can you be mine Youngie? " Tiffany looked up
 
 
" I'm the one who has to ask that question Fany-ah.. It's not the right time yet.. "
 
 
" I love you.. " Tiffany kissed your cheek..
 
 
" I know.. Get some rest my princess.. " you smiled
 
 
" Sleep with me.. " she asked sweetly
 
 
" Sure.. " you carried your tired princess to her bed and cuddled Tiffany..
 
 
" I can get used to pillows like this.. " TIffany chuckled and rested her head..
 
 
Soon Tiffany was fast asleep in your arms.. You just watched her the whole time with unexplainable happiness..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
If I didn't love you too much I wouldn't just give in like that.. I don't know what I'd do if we stayed long in a bad term..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
It was nearing evening and you woke up by Tiffany's vibrating phone..
 
 
" Aish~~ Fany-ah.. Fany-ahh.. Your phone's vibrating.. " your other arm was numb because Tiffany was sleeping on it..
You tried to wake her up with your other free hand..
 
 
" H-Huh?? Morning already?? " TIffany rubbed her eyes..
 
" No princess.. Your phone was vibrating.. "
 
" Oh~ " she sat up " Aaaaahhhh~~ My arm~~~ " you stretched your arm.. 
 
" Aigooo~ Mianhe Youngie-ah.. " Tiffany held your arm gently..
 
" It's okay.. It'll be better soon.. " you smiled
 
 
Tiffany gazed at her wall clock it was 7:30pm - - - - Then it hit her..
 
 
 
 
 
 
Gosh! I forgot about Sungjae! >.<
 
 
 
 
 
She immediately picked her phone and jumped off the bed.. You stood up..
 
 
 
" Why in a hurry? " you asked
 
" I promised Sungjae his birthday celebration.. I'll be out for a while.. " Tiffany was running everywhere fixing herself and brushing her teeth..
 
" Oh.. Him.. " you sat down again at the edge of Tiffany's bed
 
" Ohh.. Is my Youngie jealous??~~ " she approached you..
 
" Ani~ Have fun.. " your tone was serious
 
" I love you Shinyoung.. Always remember that.. " she smiled and quickly went for your lips..
 
" I'll be baaaccckkk~~ " she skipped happily and out the door..
 
You just smiled back for yourself.. 
 
 
 
At least I know that she is already mine.. :))) Unofficially that is.. >.<
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
To: Sungjae
 
Message: Wait for me in Central Park.. I'll explain everything there.. Mianhe~
 
 
 
 
Tiffany took a bus and finally arriving at Central Park.. Sungjae was already standing by a tree.. It was already 8pm..
 
 
 
" Hey.. Sorry I wasn't able to go in time.. I fell asleep the whole afternoon.. " 
 
" It's okay.. " Sungjae still in a sad face..
 
" Oh c'mon.. Don't be sad.. It's still your birthday.. " Tiffany rubbed his back..
 
 
 
Tiffany dragged Sungjae to a yogurt store..
 
 
 
" What are we doing here??? " 
 
" Remember your first birthday party I was able to attend to when we just became friends? I didn't know what to give you so I gave you my favorite strawberry yogurt instead.. " Tiffany laughed
 
" Oh yeah.. Hehehe.. It really is like the old days.. " Sungjae smiled slightly..
 
 
 
The two were having a great time..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
= BACK TO YOU =
 
 
 
 When Tiffany left.. You went over the evidences again in your room.. Opened all the emails, brought out all the pictures and notes.. Placed everything in front of you and started thinking hard..
 
 
 
 
 
 
Now that the office is clean.. This note came in.. Weird thing is.. He knew so much about me.. And that assignment to kill Sungjae.. - - - - - - - - WAIT A MINUTE!
 
 
 
 
 
 
You looked at the email where Sungjae's killing is involved.. Also the 2 notes found in the cafe' and the one you saw earlier..
 
 
 
 
 
Mostly a killer would protect himself being concerned in one's handwriting.. Guess he haven't heard the use of magazine-cut-out scheme.. It's his handwriting.. Perfectly the same.. Summing it all up..
 
 
 
 
HE calls me " CHICKEN LEGS "
 
 
WE  have fought before in the jungle..
 
 
HE KNOWS MY REAL NAME..
 
 
 
 
 
 
Can there be a connection in all of this?? O.O I know I'm still missing something..












* RING * RING * RING * RING *
 
 
Your phone snapped you out of your thinking.. You didn't even bother to look for the called ID.. But picked up anyway..
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Hello? " still looking serious at all the notes..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Chicken Legs~~ Tic. Toc. Tic. Toc.~~ Time is running.. "
 
 
 
 
Your eyes went wide in disbelief..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
____________________________________

Annyeong! xD HAHAHA :DDD I believe that this is my LOOONGEST CHAP EVAH! xD Lol. 

But hey.. YOU'RE CLOSE TO FINDING OUT WHO HE IS!!! :DDD
 
LOL.. 
 
 
 
Hello again to my readers and subscribers out there!!! ^.^***
 
 
- DorkyAuthor is bushed. >.<"""



I hope you guys like this chap right thuuur!!!  \o/
 
It has a lot of words in it. I lost count. HAHAHA :DDDD
 
 
 
STAY TUNED!  \o/
 
 
I'll just rest.. I caught Sica's Sleepyhead Syndrome xD HAHAHAHA :DDD I'm a proud SLEEPYHEAD xD
 
 
 
But I can stay awake for a long time ( Longest would be 3 days straight because of some project =.= It was worth it.. I got an A+ :DDD ) BUT when I close my eyes.. IT GOES A LONG WAY xD
 
^ Neh. Enough of me xD Annyeong Annyeong! xDDD


Show some love :3 Subscribe and comment.. Or an Upvote would be nice xD - -  LOL Be my guest ^.^***