The BIG Revelation! - Part 2 -

Guns And Promises

" YOU KILLED MY FAMILY!!! " Tiffany was standing by the entrance.. She overheard Amber's confession but she didn't hear the whole backstory..

 

Tiffany took a step very angry but then..

 

 

 

 

* BANG!!! *

 

 

 

" AAAAAAAAAGGHHHHHH!!! " you fell to the ground.. Amber shot you in the leg..

 

 

 

" TIFFANY DON'T MOVE PLEASE!!! " Jessica cried and went nearer to you..

 

 

" Hold on there honey.. Take 3 more and your boyfriend here will be dead. " Amber pulled out another handgun.. One at you and one pointed at Tiffany..

 

 

The red head had no choice.. She cried in guilt that you were shot because of her..

 

 

" No please.. J-Just spare h-him.. " Tiffany stood still..

 

 

" W-Will you j-just clear things up??? " you spoke weakly holding your leg..

 

 

" Do you wanna know why little girl? " she teased Tiffany..

 

 

" Why? " she asked in a serious tone..

 

 

" Don't you know that YOUR dad, Mr. Jung AND Mr. Yook are Drug dealers? " Amber smirked

 

 

" Could you repeat that you bastard?! " Jessica retorted.. Sungjae muffled in anger and disbelief.. But he's tied too tight..

 

 

" Hey watch the language.. You want your friend here to lose his other foot? HUH?! " Amber reloaded her gun and pointed it to your other leg..

 

" NO! NO! NO! NO!.. JUST. D-DON'T!!! " 

 

" Ha. Very good then.. I've worked for Mr. Jung in a long time actually.. I really owe him my life because he found me and trained me to be the best.. Jessica never knew me because he didn't want her to find out.. Then he assigned me to kill Mr. Lim few months ago because he tried to run with the money that day.. And then - - I found you Shinyoung.. "

 

 

Oh yes I remember that..

 

 

" AND YOU KILLED MY TARGET! ( points the gun at you ) Mr. Jung was furious. So he gave me another chance.. Kill Mr. Hwang for him.. " Amber smirked again in a psychotic way..

 

 

" NO! My father would NEVER do that!!! " Jessica yelled

 

 

" Shut up. IT'S THE TRUTH! DEAL WITH IT! " 

 

 

" What does Sungjae had to do with all of this??? " you asked.. A plan popped into your mind.. - - 

 

 

" Well.. Sungjae was too young then.. And of course he didn't care of what his dad does.. I would be lying if I didn't tell you that his men were the ones which invaded THIS very orphanage.. His dad got it burned before the police could find out. " Amber walked towards Sungjae.. Took off the cloth off his mouth.. 

 

" You . " Sungjae spat on her face..

 

 

Amber wiped her face and stood up. " Good thing you're my boss' son. I could've ended your life already. "

 

 

While Amber was busy with Sungjae.. You whispered something to Jessica..

 

" ( WHISPERS ) Sica.. Pull the small knife from my other leg.. Use it to cut the rope.. But be careful okay? Don't let her notice.. "

 

Jessica nodded.. You acted like nothing happened.. Pulling your foot slowly towards Jessica..

 

 

 

" HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! " Amber quickly pointed her gun at you. 

 

" What? You shot my leg remember?! Is it bad to squirm in pain?! " 

 

" Whatever Lee. "  Amber pulled a chair from the corner..

 

 

 

Jessica was able to get the knife thanks to your stalling.. It's in her hands now and trying to slice off the big chunk of rope.. Sungjae helped because he can feel it on his back.. It may take a little while..

 

 

 

" All this rant made me tired. " Amber sat on the chair still has two guns in both hands..

 

 

 

 

" Why kill my brother? " Tiffany asked wiping her tears..

 

 

 

" He's a different case.. Because he was being too kind. He spared his life for you.. That day, Your brother wanted to ' fix ' what his dad left. He wanted to leave the group.. He knew that I'll be after him so he sent Shinyoung that email. I should know because I caught him while he was sending it. And that's when I started to pursue you ( points gut at you. AGAIN. ) . AND FOR VENGEANCE. "

 

 

 

 

" NOW THAT YOU HAVE ME, WHY DON'T YOU KILL ME RIGHT NOW?! " 

 

 

 

" Oh. No. I wanted you to suffer SLOWLY. That's why I invited them to front row seats. HAHAHA "

 

 

 

 

 

" YOU'RE SICK!!! JUST LET HIM GO!!! " Tiffany shouted

 

 

 

 

 

Sungjae on the other hand was thinking deeply..

 

 

 

 

It was all my dad's fault? How could I not see it? All of these people are now suffering because of me..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" You know what? I'M SICK OF THIS! I lost him too okay! He was a pretty good Hyung to me too!!! I didn't even wanted him to catch the bullet for me! And don't ever think that I don't know how much it hurts.. I LOST MY YOUNGER BROTHER TOO!!! AND I WAS DAMN DEVASTATED THAT I WASN'T ABLE TO BE A GOOD BROTHER TO HIM BEFORE HE LEFT!!! "

You were crying as you remembered your younger brother Junsu..

 

 

 

" I. Don't. Care. Lee. You wanted to end everything now?! HUH?!?! " Amber was acting strange now.. She held you by the neck upwards..

 

The two girls were screaming telling Amber not to fire her gun..

 

 

 

" C'MON!!! YOU HATE ME THAT MUCH RIGHT?! FIRE THAT FREAKING GUN AND LET THEM GO!!! " you shouted bravely..

 

 

 

 

Jessica's grip grew weak when she saw you in Amber's clutches.. Sungjae caught the knife..

 

 

 

You're a good man after all Shinyoung.. I under-estimated you for that..

 

 

 

Tiffany in the other hand can't move from her postition.. She kneeled down and begged for mercy crying heavily as well..

 

 

 

 

 

Amber lost control and pointed her gun at you.. She was almost near to pulling the trigger when someone snatched her gun from her other hand..

 

 

 

 

I'm free?? SUNGJAE NO! 

 

 

 

Sungjae pointed the gun straight to Amber's head from behind..

 

 

 

" Give up yet? " Sungjae said.

 

 

" Hahaha. You think it would end well like that if you kill me now? I still have my gun you know.. " Amber's gun still pointed at you

 

 

" I knew that. I'm not that stupid. " Sungjae slowly went to your side facing Amber..

 

 

" You want to be a hero now boy? Your father was just demonic like you. LIKE FATHER LIKE SON! HAHAHA! "

 

 

 

 

Wait! Does Sungjae know that the gun he's holding has no bullet?? What is he doing?!

 

 

 

 

You looked at his gun closely and tried to warn him..

 

 

Sungjae got angry and threw the gun he was holding and went for Amber's.. Both their hands were on the gun..

 

 

 

" LET GO KID!!! "

 

 

Amber elbowed him.. Sungjae met the floor with a bleeding mouth..

 

 

 

While Sungjae was busy struggling Tiffany ran to you trying to save you and her bestfriend.. Jessica tried to stand up but she couldn't because her ankle injury acted up again..

 

 

 

Jessica or Tiffany?? JESSICA OR TIFFANY?! 

 

 

 

You ignored the pain and ran to Tiffany.. Then went back to Jessica to help her up..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

__________________________________________________

 

Ayo.

 

 

Hey guys. Here's the update. Hehe. :) It took out a lot of brainstorming. 

 

 

Actually I'm not in the mood while writing this chap because I'm pissed with my sister.. She has a bit of - - - issues..

 

This was supposed to be longer but I cut it short because I don't want to ruin the whole thing.. I'll edit it first thing in the morning okay? :)

 

Well anyways Thank you for reading :)) Hi to all..

 

 

 

 

Subscribe and comment? Highly appreciated. :)

 

 

 

 

I'm not in my Dorky self guys..     -_____-         Please spare me this once.. Mianhe.. - bows -