Ignorance is another option..

Guns And Promises

 

" H-Huh?? " Jessica was dumbfounded by Sungjae's last sentence

 

- - - " Please.. I beg you Sica.. " Sungjae was in a verge of tears

 

" I know how you feel.. But I can't force my bestfriend her to like someone.. " Jessica rubbed Sungjae's back in comfort..

 

" You like him too right? " Sungjae had an evil thought.. Still looking on the floor..

 

 

 

Oh god. Don't turn this on me!!!! >.<"""

 

 

 

Hesitating.. She just stayed quiet.. Turned away from the guy..

 

" You want him don't you? .. I can help you with that.. " Sungjae had a plan.. He's sure Jessica would not think of not joining him..

 

" I'll take a rest. You should too. " she said coldly and tried walking on one foot.. Careful not to stress the injured one..

 

 

 

I'll let this go for now.. YOU'LL AGREE WITH ME SOON SICA..

 

 

 

 

 

 

= IN THE HOSPITAL =

 

 

" He experienced a slight pneumonial attack.. It was smart of him to stay awake despite of his shot leg.. Though he needs to stay here for a couple of days to keep an eye on him.. He's now stable at this moment.. Excuse me.. " the doctor exited the room..

 

Tiffany was sitting in another chair beside your bed.. You were sleeping peacefully.. Cracked lips slowly turning back to it's normal state.. You're practically doing fine.. 

 

Still the girl couldn't stop worrying.. She cried slight tears and held your hand lovingly.. Placing it on her wet cheeks..

 

 

 

Shinyoung.. Thank you for bringing back Jessica for me.. Thank you for protecting me.. If only I could turn things around.. I wanted to protect you too.. I hate seeing you get hurt..

 

 

 

Tiffany was having an emotional moment.. She cried soft tears still holding your hand to her cheeks.. She closed her eyes in sadness.. In a few moments, she felt movement slowly caressing her cheeks.. Tiffany opened her tearful eyes..

 

 

" P-Please don't c-cry.. " you smiled weakly

 

 

It was a heartbreaking sight for the girl.. You slowly wiped her tears..

 

 

" There.. Y-You look beautiful n-now.. "

 

Tiffany rested her head on your stomach reaching her arms around you to a slight hug.. She turned her head in a different direction.. Couldn't hold her tears in front of you..

 

" If only I'm n-not on this b-bed.. I've always w-wanted to sketch your beautiful f-face.. " you put your hand on the girl's head her hair.. " But n-now.. I g-guess it'll have to w-wait.. "

 

Tiffany heard everything and just cried.. Her love grew strong.. She stayed there for the night..

 

 

The next morning, Jessica came on a saturday morning with her friend's bags..

 

" Daddy wants to thank you guys for coming.. I told him you had emergency matters so he didn't bother to ask why.. " Jessica sat on the sofa in the room..

 

" Thank you Jess.. How's your leg? Feeling better? " Tiffany asked

 

" Yes.. But I can't stress it out.. So I still depend on my other leg to carry my weight.. "

 

" Morning Sica.. " you greeted.. Sitting up your bed.. Tiffany helped you and fluffed your pillow..

 

 

Aish.. Why do I have to be jealous?? I want Tiffany to be happy.. >.<

 

 

" Morning Shinyoung.. Sorry I wasn't able to keep my word to wake you up in time.. " Jessica frowned

 

" It's okay.. Look.. I'm handsome again " you made dorky faces to make the two girls feel better again..

 

" You look weird Shinyoung.. HAHA " Tiffany laughed with those precious eye-smiles in sight.. Jessica just smiled.. She knew you were feeling better already..

 

 

The nurse knocked on the door and went in..

 

" The doctor said he is free to go..  He just have to follow certain medication to make sure he'll recover his strength.. He'll be discharged this afternoon.. And he'll have his bandage removed after a week..  " he bowed

 

 

 

" Gamsahamnida.. " Jessica bowed slightly and the nurse went out of the room..

 

" YAY! WE CAN GO HOME! " Tiffany was loud

" Shhh.. Sick patients can hear you.. Don't make them die easily.. Hahaha " you joked

Tiffany just pouted cutely " If you weren't sick I would've hit your arm right now " she smiled

 

 

= THAT AFTERNOON =

 

 

Jessica went ahead out of the room to fill some papers.. She'll be paying for the expenses and will just wait in the car..

Tiffany changed her clothes.. She had been wearing the same outfit from last night..  She's currently in the bathroom..

The nurse came in and removed the Dextrose from your arm.. 

 

That was a big tuuube! O.O That was in my veins?! O.O Why didn't I just drank the whole thing?? -____-

 

The nurse was finished and placed a cotton to stop the bleeding..

 

 

Tiffany got out of the bathroom in fresh clothes.. It was your turn to change and you did..

 

 

 

You and Tiffany got in the car.. Jessica was already in the front seat.. -- Talking on the phone..

 

 

" -- Aish. Can we just talk about this later?! " Jessica sounded annoyed and ended the call

 

" Hey Jess.. Something wrong? Who were you talking to? " Tiffany asked

 

" N-Nothing. Nevermind.. " she looked away

 

 

Weird.. Sungjae's not here.. 

 

 

" Where's Sungjae? He's not going back with us? " you asked as you placed your crutch in the car and closed the door..

 

" He's with his father.. Let's go? " Jessica answered roughly

 

" Dae.. " you answered. You were wondering why Sica changed all of a sudden.. You're worried..

 

 

The long and tiring travel from the Island's hospital.. To the yacht.. To another car and back to each houses really made you lose a lot of strength.. Considering that you have to get used to using your crutch to support your leg to walk..

 

 

= MONDAY AT SCHOOL =

 

 

Jessica ignored Tiffany the whole morning.. Even in class.. She was thinking hard what she did wrong..

 

What happened? Is Jessie avoiding me? :(

I'll talk to her at lunch.. Whatever it takes..

 

Lunch came and Tiffany scanned the whole cafeteria for Jessica.. The girl can't be found..

 

" HEY TIFF! " Sungjae greeted joyfully holding out 2 juiceboxes and offering one to her.. " I bought this for you " he smiled

 

" S-Sorry Sungjae.. I'm kinda looking for Jessie.. Have you seen her? " still looking around..

 

" No I haven't.. Let's have lunch! " he said happily and held Tiffany's wrist.. The girl jerked her hand off.

 

" Can't you see I'm looking for somebody??! You're acting weird again! " Tiffany scolded

" I just wanted to have lunch with you like old times.. " 

" Psh. I need to find her. " Tiffany walked out still searching..

 

Sungjae just smiled to himself..   I'll get you Tiffany >)

 

He just walked to his room sipping his juicebox like nothing happened..

 

 

 

= MEANWHILE =

 

Jessica was at the school rooftop thinking deeply..

 

 

- FLASHBACK -

> Last time in the hospital <

 

 

From: Sungjae

Message: Hey. Think about it.. I know you want your Shinyoung..

 

 

Aish. He won't stop bugging me =_____=

 

 

Jessica ignored the boy's text and continued to sign the papers.. She proceeded in the car when she was finished..

 

* RING * RING * RING *

 

 

" You didn't answer me. " Sungjae said seriously from the other line..

 

" I won't do it okay?! I don't want to hurt Tiffany's feelings!!! "

 

"  Do it or you'll regret this. I MEAN IT! " 

 

Realizing that the two of you are getting in the car..

 

" -- Aish. Can we just talk about this later?! "

 

 

- FLASHBACK ENDED -

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Aish. I'm sorry Tiffany.. I really don't know what to do now.. :(

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________

OH GOD! Hey Sones :)))

Finally finished a new chap >.< Sorry for the looong wait..

ANOTHER UNPREPARED CHAP -_____-

 

Sorry for the dull update.. Again I apologize if the story's getting messed up - bows nonstop - 

Another mental block >.<


I SWEAR TO THESE FOODS INFRONT OF ME THAT I'LL DEFINITELY CONCENTRATE! * slams fist on the table *

Kekeke shikshin mode. I was eating while writing this :PPP It kinda helps me think. But I wonder why it's not working perfectly.. :'(

MIANHE my dear readers. I will really work hard >.<"

 

Off to SERIOUS writing now.. 

 

-DorkyAuthor apologizes.. >.<

 

Tell me what you think.. I so hate myself right now >.<

~PABO PABO PABOOOOO :<