Let Me Love You

Invisible

From Taemin's POV

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

She wouldn't look at me, she made no eye contact and seemed really distant. Was it because of what had happened yesterday? She had just looked away and seemed almost scared when I had told her that she was beautiful. Then she got up and left, she didn't even let me walk her home. Something was going on with her, I needed to find out what was bothering Jin-Hee.

I was telling her the truth when I had called her beautiful. In my eyes she was very beautiful. I wondered why she didn't trust me, of course, she didn't trust people very easily.

We were in the classroom again and she took in a breath, pursing her lips together. I watched her, it was so easy to get lost in her eyes, so easy to love who she was. She glanced to the side to catch me staring at her. I flashed her a sad smile and her lips twitched up in an attempt to return the smile. She still couln't smile right and it was really cute. She seriously didn't know that she was beautiful. I couldn't hold my thoughts in, her capturing my attention. I couldn't help but stop and stare.

Jin-Hee glanced to the side again, to catch me starting for the second time in a few minutes. I couldn't focus, all of my thoughts trained on her. It was like she was a magnet, making me constantly wanting to be around her, making me keep coming back. She was on my mind all the time, I just couldn't get Jin-Hee out of my head. She didn't know how crazy she made me.

She looked down at her paper and then back up at me. "Taemin oppa?"

"Ne, what is it?"

"Can you forgive me for yesterday, I was rude to you," she said shyly, averting her eyes from me with a guilty expression written on her face. Regret was present in her eyes.

"Why would I be mad?"

She looked up with a surprised expression, her eyes wide with shock. "Thank you oppa."

"You know that I meant everything that I said yesterday. I was telling the truth to you so you don't have to be afraid of anything," I said, looking at her seriously, I meant what I was saying to her and I needed her to believe it.

"Y-you do?"

"You are so clueless to how much I like you." She was so clueless to how much I really liked her, so I told her. It took a lot to admit something like that to her face.

Tears pricked her eyes, I now felt guilty for making her cry. She just needs to let me love her until she learns to love herself. That's all she needs. When I had first met her, she was so alone. She has changed a lot since then. She was my dream, she had turned me into someone who was different from who I once was. I was in love and love makes people do crazy things.

"Thank you oppa."