No More

Invisible

Taemin's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I turned the corner with a smile on my face. School was out for the day and I hadn't seen Jin-Hee walk out yet so I went to her locker. There she was but her head was looking at the floor and Nara with a few of her friends stood in front of her. I stopped in the middle of the hallway. Jin-Hee's bag was on the ground and it looked as if she was crying. Nara and her group baracaded the hall, their arms crossing over their chests with smirks on their faces. They were enjoying what ever they were doing to Jin-Hee.

Giggles rang out through the hall as Nara pushed Jin-Hee to the ground by her hair. She pulled her head up again with a fist full of Jin-Hee's sleek black hair, whipping her head back. I was froze on the spot, why were they doing this to her?

"What do you say now, little girl?" Nara growled into her ear loud enough so that I could hear it down the hall to where I stood. The girls hadn't noticed me yet.

"Shut up, Nara," said Jin-Hee quietly.

Nara shoved her away from her, Jin-Hee stumbling a few steps. She stood up straight, her pride getting the best of her, she didnt' want to back down and I knew that she wouldn't. She didn't want to be weak.

"Face it, he's mine and he loves me, not you. I'm going to have him and there's nothing that you can do about it."

Were they talking about me?

"It's not true."

"Oh yes it is, you just dont' want to face it."

"I'm done with you," said Jin-Hee and she tried to walk past Nara. Nara stepped in front of her with a glare.

"You're not going anywhere."

"Move," said Jin-Hee.

"No, I'm not done with you yet. You're so weak, Jin-Hee. Maybe that's why your parents left you. Taemin just feels sorry for you, he doesn't love you. You have to face that," said Nara with her hands on her hips, a smirk appearing on her face as she stood in fron of the smaller girl.

That's not true.

"Say all you want about me, but never talk about my parents like that," said Jin-Hee quietly, her head lowered.

"What was that, little girl? I can't hear you," mocked Nara.

Jin-Hee balled her fists and I knew what came next. I have never seen this side of her before, she was usually innocent and sweet, never laying a hand on anyone. But her fist came back and then rushed forward, hitting Nara right in the jaw. Her head snapped to the side and she stumbled backwards a few steps. Nara stood up holding her jaw with her eyes wide. Jin-Hee had hit her so hard that there was already a bruise forming and I could hear the contact from where I stood.

"I said, never talk about my family like that," she spat furiously at the girl with the bruise on her face.

Jin-Hee walked over to her bag, slinging it over her shoulder and then starting her walk down the hall towards me. She saw me and walked faster, a very pissed off look still present on her face. She stopped besides me and let out a sigh, closing her eyes for a second.

"You all right?"

She opened her eyes and gave me a sweet smile. "Yeah, let's go."

I walked besides her to my truck, throwing her bag in the back, she climbed in the passenger side and we took off towards her house. I slowly took her small hand as I drove down the road. Jin-Hee looked at me in wonder and I shot her a smile.

"What Nara said isn't true."

Her eyes lit up in happiness and disbelief. A large smile spread across her face and I returned the gesture. Nara was wrong about us, about me. I loved Jin-Hee and nothing could change that, no matter how hard she tried.