Dancing In The Moonlight

Invisible

I gaped at the sight in front of me. The gorgeous landscape illuminated my the moon that shined in the bright night sky above. The flowers in front of me blew in the soft breeze, swaying in the large field together. The scene in front of me was like that from dreams. I looked to Taemin who was smiling at me. I jogged to him the best I could a few steps and then threw my arms around him.

"This is so amazing, Taemin!"

He hugged me back, placing his head in the crook of my neck. "I'm glad that you like it."

"I love it."

I gazed out at the field as he released me. It was the most amazing thing that I have ever seen, beautiful in every way. The colors of the flowers came together and looked like paint on a canvas. Purple, red, yellow, orange and pink filled the field. The scent that they eminated was sweet.

Suddenly, music was playing from the truck and Taemin closed the door. It was the perfect setting. I grabbed my dress, lifting the side of it over the flowers so I could walk through the field. I slipped off my silver heels and left them where the truck was parked before wading out into the field. I leaned down, touching the soft petals as I walked through them.

Taemin was right behind me, grabbing my hand and my attention. I looked to him, smiling as I stood back to my full height.

"May I have this dance?"

I smiled. "Always."

He led me to the middle of the field where he placed his hands on my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck. We spun in small circles to the music, my hair and dress swaying with the wind. The moonlight lit everything so we could see where we were going in the night. Normally I would be afraid to go out into the middle of a field at night, but Taemin was here. He made me feel like I was safe with him, I knew that I would be all right.

He took my hand and spun me in a large circle, smiling at each other. From the road, nothing could be seen but our two silouettes aginst the bright night sky as we danced in the field of flowers.

People were right, this was one of the best nights of my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's finally done :') I hope that you enjoyed the story!