The Wrong Attention

Invisible

"Oppa, I-I..."

"What is it Jin-Hee, What's wrong, why are you crying?"

"I-I need to tell you something."

"Anything."

"My parents did when I was little and left me all alone. I just wanted to say thank you for being there for me all of this time. If you weren't here, I don't know what I would do. I guess all I'm trying to say is that I like you....alot." I looked down, scared of what he might say, of what he might do. I had just blurted out, not even thinking of what would happen, it had just came out of my mouth. There was no telling what his reaction to my words would be.

"Jin-Hee, you have no idea how much I like you," he said quietly, lifting my chin so I could look him in the eyes. They were sparkling orbs that looked straight to my soul.

I smiled through my tears that were still streaming down my face. Then I turned and met eye to eye with another girl. I had seen her with Taemin before, she had always throuwn herself at him, wanting his attention in a different kind of way. Her name was Nara. Her evil looking glare was set on me and time seemed to freeze as she called Taemin over to her. She had actually noticed me, I was shocked, scared of her now. I didn't know how to deal with this kind of attention. In fact, I didn't know how to deal with hardly any attention, much less a glare from a girl that didn't know me and I barely knew her name.

Taemin left me for a minute to go talk to her. But their conversation carried through the air, loud enough so that I could hear every word that came out of either of their mouthes.

"Why are you talking to her?" Asked Park Nara, her eyes still fixated on my figure.

"She's a good friend."

"Why talk to something that is so broken, what's the benefit to you?"

"She's not broken, just bent and I dont' care what anyone else thinks of her right now," said Taemin, a certain tone in his voice that warned others to back off. He was getting angry at this girl, I had never seen him angry before.

Nara looked shocked and she posed with a hand on her hip, a huff coming out of in frustration. "You know that you could do better, oppa. Why not come with me? We could have some fun," she purred.

Taemin took a step back. "Nara, I'm sorry but I don't think of that."

She pouted, trying to be cute. "You don't know what you're missing, you should come and find out."

He just turned and walked away, leaving her in shock. was open and if she didn't slose it soon a bug would fly in.

"Come on Jin-Hee."

He guided me to his truck and all the way there, I could feel the hot stare of Nara, her gaze burning into my skin. Now I was in a lot of trouble. I guess I would just have to wait until tomorrow and just forget about her. But the stare that she had given me had scared me, people were starting to notice me now and I don't know if I want the attention.