Stuck On Stupid

Invisible

How could you expect me to forgive you? You broke your promise. You said that you would always be there for me, that you would always take me home, that you would be there when I needed you. I needed you and you weren't there. Where were you oppa? Not with me, with someone else. It hurts. You are my best friend and I am yours and you left me for something that is prettier than me, better than I am, more popular. She had everything and even though I am happy for you, you have done the thing that you said that you would never do, you left me. Where have you been?

"Jin-Hee, I'm so sorry," he gushed, guilt written all over his face. He was sorry and I could tell that it hurt him. But I coudn't go back to him so easily, he had broken his promise. Maybe I was being a little harsh but I couldn't just be so weak as to forgive him and then pretend that everything was all right when it wasn't. I was stronger than that, I wasn't that blind.

"It doesn't matter."

"Wae?"

I won't forgive you that easily, I won't back down. Everyone's laughing at me, for my foolishness. I thought that we had something between us. I guess I was wrong about you. Are you someone different? Can you see what you are doing to me? You're breaking my heart. If that's what you want then it's working because you know that I love you.

I looked to the side, I couldn't look into his eyes. Turning, I walked into the house and left the door open. My back was turned to him and I didn't want to see him right now, not after that happened.

"I'm sorry, I know that I shouldn't have done that and I know that I hurt you."

"Then why did you do it?"

"Because I was being dumb and following something other than my heart," he said. I knew exactly what he meant and I never though that he would be like that, never.

"Oh."

"Yeah, I was being stupid. Please look at me."

I kept my back turned to him, I didn't want him to see the tears that were making their way down my cheeks at the moment. I heard him sigh and then take a step into the house. After that he stopped to see what I would do. Nothing happened so he walked over to me, placing his hands gently on my shoulders. He turned me towards him and I looked into his eyes as the tears rolled down my face. They were angry tears, not sad tears.

"I was so dumb Jin-Hee. I hurt you and I never should have. Nothing happened between me and Nara, I promise."

"Can I believe that after you broke you promise to me earlier? Because it seems easier to tell a promise than to actually keep one."

He was shocked and then the whole guilty look was written over his face, his eyes betraying him. They showed that he was hurting inside, no matter how tough he played on the outside.

They say everybody plays the fool. I was a fool this time. There's something about him that I can't let go, something that makes me want to forgive him and then kiss him in the rain. How do you do that to me? You make me crazy, crazy in love with you. No matter how hard I try to stay mad at you, I just can't, it's impossible. I'm a fool for you. I'm stuck on stupid, stuck on stupid for you. Look at what you do to me.

"I'll never break a promise to you again. You're too important to me for me to lose you after something like this. I would go through hell for you, Jin-Hee. I want you to know that. You don't have to believe it if you don't want to, I just wanted to tell you that."

"I believe you," I said, clearing my tears and looking up at him. His relieved smile told me everyting that I needed to know. He was really sorry and he had meant every word that he had said.

It was easy to forgive him, to let him back in. The walls that I put up were no match for him, he had them crumbling with a simple touch. Nobody could match him, nobody could do what he does to me.

Taemin brought me into an embrace and held me so close to him. We fit together like puzzle pieces, like we were meant to be together. I put my hands on him back, pressing him to me. My head rested on his shoulder, taking in his still intoxicating scent. No matter how many times his scent hits me, it's the same every time, it's intoxicating to me and I love it like I love him.

"I won't let this happen ever again."

"I know," I whispered in his ear.

They say everybody plays the fool, I'll be the best fool the world has ever seen if that means that I'm right next to you. I'm stuck on stupid, can you see what you do to me? I'm so in love. You drive me crazy and I can't let you go. I'm stuck on stupid, I'm stupid for you.