I'm Only Human

Invisible

From Taemin's POV

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

She didn't know that she was beautiful. You could tell by the way that she walked, the way that she looked away from people. Min-Hee was everything that someone could want, if she would just open up to the world. She was so kind. Nobody could touch her, nobody could match her beauty if she only put herself out to the world. I think I was in love with Park Min-Hee.

Her hair sparkled in the sun as we walked down the sidewalk, pulled back into its usual ponytail. I was walking her home again because she lived in a bad part of town. She had always seemed so happy, like nothing bothered her. Sure there were other girls that I hung out with that were pretty, but they threw themselves at me. In my mind, Min-Hee was the only girl that I wanted.

She wasn't like other girls. Min-Hee was all natural beauty, not just layers upon layers of makeup. She wasn't fake. Fake girls weren't attractive, to me at least. This is why she had stolen my heart the first time that I had seen her. Just something about her drew me in, made me want to love her and never let her go. I knew that getting her to trust me would be difficult from the start, but men loved challenges.

She was so much different than when I had first met her, she is open to me now. And now I realize that she has taken my heart and kept it. She didn't even know that I was feeling like this towards her.

What is happening to me? It's the disease called love that takes over the mind and heart. I'm going crazy. Love can be so blind and yet so pure, that's the best kind of love. There's nothing else like it.

I wanted to be with her, to hold her small body in my arms. Just to be around her was enough. I wanted to protect her from the rest of the world, to be there for her when she cried. I would be the person that she always ran to. I'll be what ever she wanted me to be, just for her. I wanted her all to myself, because I'm only human.

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

I'm sorry that this is so incredibly short, it's kind of a filler. But I'll be updating soon and it gets a little steamy *cough*. Thanks for reading, subscribe!