His Touch

Invisible

What happens when you're completely in love with someone? There's just something about him that kept me coming back, that kept me wanting more. Ever since I had met Taemin, my life has been flipped upside down. I felt like I actually mattered to someone. Maybe this was what love was supposed to be like. But truthfully, I couldn't tell you what it's like.

He was so perfect, so nice to everybody. I have never met someone like him. I wondered how many girls had fallen for him since he had moved here. I know that I had fallen for him. I can't get him out of my head. Does he know what he does to me? They say that love is blind, I'm so blind right now. If you're going to love me, all that I ask is that you love me for who I am. Love me for me. So hold me close and never let me go. Everything that doesn't make sense about me, makes sense when I'm with him.

It was cold outside and I was waiting in front of the school's studio for Taemin. He had said that he had something that he wanted to show me. I shivered and looked down, I hope that he gets here fast.

"Jin-Hee!"

I looked up and there he was running towards me. Taemin skidded to a halt in front of me, doubling over to catch his breath. I smiled the best that I could. Why was it so hard to tip my lips up and show an emotion? It probably looked like I had been shot.

"That's still not how you smile."

My attempt at a smile fell into a pouty frown. "Then how do you smile?"

He stood from his doubled over position to his full height. Compared to him I was incrediblyshort. "We need to work on it."

"Yeah."

"Come on!" He said with a large smile.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me into the open doors of the school's studio. I looked down to our linked hands. This is something that couples did. Did this mean that he liked me? I know that I liked him. Every time that I was around him or even touching him, there was a rush through my body. Maybe that was just common sense leaving me.

I blushed, every time I looked in his eyes, I got lost in them. My heartbeat always sped up when I was near him and it felt like I was in a dream. I was completely and utterly in love with this boy that was right in front of me. His eyes seemed to look right through to my soul. I wondered if he knew what he did to me when he touched me. He's driving me crazy.

When we got into the studio, he guided me over to a seat in front of the glass in the studio. He let go of my hand and pulled up a chair next to me. His smile was breath taking, the way that his eyes shined.

"Jin-Hee?"

"Ne?"

He reached up to the sides of my glasses. I swallowed the rising lump in my throat. He slowly removed my glasses and I closed my eyes as he set them carefully on a table near-by. When he had taken them off, his soft hands had barely brushed my cheek. It felt like there was electricity buzzing in the place that his hand had touched my cheek. He sent my heart beating faster than before.

I wasn't expecting him to take off my glasses. I had no idea what I looked like since I couln't see very well without them so I never really looked in a mirror without them.

"Open your eyes," Taemin whispered.

I complied with him and slowly lifting my long lashes to reveal my eyes. Everything was blurry and I couldn't see him very well. "I can't see, Taemin oppa."

"You're beautiful," he said.

I froze, did I hear him right? No, that couldn't be what he had said, I wan't pretty. I wasn't anywhere near being beautiful. He must be crazy, to call someone like me beautliful. I turned away and grabbed for my glasses. He handed them to me, our hands touching. I froze again, my mind was fuzzy, I had to get out of here quickly. Why was I in a rush to leave? It was because he was taking over, my feelings too strong for me to handle.

I slipped them on and walked to the door, turning around. "Thank you oppa."

"Wait, where are you going?"

"Home, I have to get home before it gets dark. There are guys that roam the block after it gets dark. So I have to go."

"I'll walk you home," he said, getting up from the chair.

"No, I'll be fine, you stay here. You're busy anyway so finish your work."

He looked down, a sad look on his face. He looked back up at me, a smile laced with sadness gracing his face. I know that I had hurt him, guilt taking me over. I hope that he can fogive me later, but now I had to leave for more than one reason. I needed time to think without him being there with me.

"Goodbye oppa," I said as I closed the door and began my walk home in the cold weather. I breathed out a sigh, my breath showing up in the air. I had messed up, I had hurt him and now I couldn't forgive myself. I just needed to think things out, I'll see him tomorrow.