Sweet Music

Invisible

We were once again in the recording studio of the school. I sat in one of the plush seats, watching Taemin through the glass. His voice floated out of the surrounding glass so that I could listen to him sing. His voice was feather light and it felt like time was frozen around us, trapped in time where it was just the two of us. I smiled at him as he looked us and he smiled back while still completing the sequence of notes.

He finished and walked out of the studio.

"That was amazing! Where did you learn to sing like that?"

He let a small blush cross his cheeks and he suddenly became shy. "At my old school, I was lead singer in a choir and then I moved here and I'm taking these classes. I want to major in this when I go to college."

"Wow," I whispered.

I got up from the chair and walked over to him, giving him a large hug. His arms wrapped around my waist and I was trapped against his chest. My heart leaped up into my throat as I hugged his torso. The side of my face was pressed against his chest, listening to his heartbeat. It was a continuous thud, almost like a sweet lullaby. Sweet music.

I pulled away and walked over to the set of chairs that were positioned around a small granite table in the center. Smiling, I picked up a cookie that I had made at home and brought to school from the batch that I had made. The assorted cookies were neatly set in the middle of the small table.

"Here," I said, offering him the cookie.

He immediately shoved it into his mouth and his face lit up. "You'll make one hell of a wife someday, these are amazing."

"Thank you oppa."

I blushed at his compliment as he rushed over to eat more of the homemade treats. Just watching him made my heart beat faster. I bet Romeo and Juliet had never felt this way before. I had it bad for him and I knew it.

I sat back down and he turned around, his mouth full of the cookies. I laughed as I noticed the chocolate on his incredibly plump, kiss-able lips. I motioned him to come to me and he complied with me, walkin over to me.

"Lean down."

He did as I said and leaned down. I slowly reached up and took the smudges of chocolate off with my fingers. When I was done, he grabbed my finger and put it in his mouth, his tongue swirling around it to get the chocolate off.

"Oppa!!" I squeaked, shocked that he had done that.

"What?" He asked, poking my nose teasingly.

"Oh no, that is not happening!" I said loudly, poking him swiftly in the stomach. He poked me back in the side of my stomach, making my squeal. I blushed and he laughed, this was so embarassing to me.

"You're ticklish," he said, boxing me into the chair. There was no escape for me and I screamed the entire time that he was poking me, the relentless attacks making me louder and louder. I squirmed in the seat, trying to get him to let me out. Finally, I pushed him back and made my great escape. That was the start of a tickle war in the studio. I'm sure that people could hear us a block away and wondered what we were doing.

I was breathing hard from being tickled half to death. "You're going to get it, oppa!"

"What're you going to do?"

"This!" I lunged at him, knocking him to the ground. He took me with him and I landed on top of him. When I realized what kind of provocative position we were in, I blushed and immediately got off the floor. My face was red and I turned away from him, too embarassed to look at him.

"Jin-Hee," he said, grabbing my wrist and turning me around to face him.

Our lips connected abruptly and my eyes slowly fluttered to a close, melting into the kiss. By the time we broke apart, his arms were around my waist and my hands had crept up to circle his neck. The taste of his lips was sweet, like the cookies that he had just eaten. I blinked at him as he kept me trapped against his chest.

"Your lips are sweet, Taemin oppa."

"Just like you," he smiled.