Special Girl

Forcefully Love You

“So, let me introduce my new secretary. She’s Han Seungyeon”

“But aren’t you already having me as your personal secretary?”

“Because you’re boring and annoying, so I think to have a new one isn’t a big deal”

“Yeah, do as you wish”

“Thanks”

                Gyuri smirked when Jiyoung left her office. Seungyeon could only shake her head, ‘what a childish act’ she thought to herself. Gyuri looked at her and smiled. Seungyeon melted and patted her head as if Gyuri is a puppy.

“Aww, so cute. You need to smile more, Gyuri”

“I will, but in front of you”

“Don’t try to make a move again to me. You better don’t do that, if you didn’t mean it”

“Geez…Arasso, arasso. I’m just flirting around you know”

“Stop toying with me”

“Okay, okay, but give me a hug first”

“What are you? A child?”

“Stop asking me and just do what I said, will you?”

                Seungyeon chuckled and hugged her when Jiyoung came and pretend to cough in front of them. Seungyeon wanted to break the hug but Gyuri hugged her waist.

“Sorry to interrupt both of you, but the meeting will be held in two hours from now”

“Okay, you can go now”

“Yeah, sure. Have fun”

                Jiyoung said coldly and left Gyuri’s office again, she stomped her feet after she closed the door. She took a deep breath and tried to convince herself to keep calm. ‘It’s not a big deal’. She talked to herself.

                It was break time to have lunch and Jiyoung planned to eat it in her office next to Gyuri, she opened the box full of foods that her chief at home made when suddenly Gyuri came in to her office and rested her head on Jiyoung’s lap.

“Hello, fiancé”

“What are you doing here? Why don’t you just spend your time with your new secretary”

“Wow, are you jealous?”

“Who said so?”

“Your eyes tell me so”

“Psh...In your dream”

“Then let me see it in my dream”

                Gyuri pretend to sleep by closing her eyes, Jiyoung looked at her but then she stood up and made Gyuri’s head hit her leg.

“Ouch, why are you so cruel?”

“Go back to you office”

“What if I don’t wanna?”

“I’ll just eat my lunch in the rooftop then”

“Sounds fun, I’ll go with you”

“Urgh, can you stop following me?”

“I can’t”

“Why?”

“What if you suddenly miss me?”

“Hello, I miss you? Are you in your right mind, Gyul?”

“Shh…Stop calling me so casually”

“Whatever”

                Gyuri put her finger on Jiyoung’s lips to prevent her talk more, but Jiyoung moved her hand and walked out from her office. Gyuri held her wrist and turned her around to see her face, she wrapped arm around Jiyoung’s waist and pulled her closer.

“Stay here, don’t make me eat alone”

“Yah, that’s my lunch box for your information”

“Why? Aren’t you supposed to share it with me?”

“Geez, why are you so confidence?”

“It’s  my nature”

                Gyuri chuckled and pulled Jiyoung to sit on her lap, she opened signaled Jiyoung to feed her. Though Jiyoung at first insisted but she feed her still. Gyuri smiled and Jiyoung pouted because she just shared her precious lunch with an annoying fiancé.

***

Thanks for comments and subscribes, also for the vote. Happy reading and see you on the next chapter :D