A Road to Your Heart

Forcefully Love You

Nana blew the candle and opened her champagne, she took a big sip before she gued down all of it on the bottle. She laid herself on the couch as she get drunk and fell asleep crying.

***

Seungyeon was walking to her company when Lizzy stopped her by calling her name from a far. Seungyeon looked at her, Lizzy mischievously smiled at her and nudged her arm.

"How is it? Do you say yes?"

"Huh? What are you talking about?"

"Don't act like a fool, i know you spent the night with her, it's her birthday anyway and she proposed toward you must be the romantic thing she ever did to you, right? Well, she was so dumb that I need to tell her every steps to make a romantic dinner like last night. It's all thanks to me"

Lizzy proudly said, Seungyeon proceed everything really slow that finally she understood.

"Wait, yesterday was her birthday?"

"Yes, wait...don't tell me...."

"I....didn't come to her place...last night"

"WHAT?!"

"I...have no idea...it was her birthday..."

"Are you crazy? What kind of girlfriend are you?"

"I'll go to her place now"

"Of course you should"

"Talk to you later"

"Ok just make sure you apologize to her deeply"

"See you later"

 Seungyeon hurriedly took a cab to Nana's place, she called her lover nervously but it seemed that she turned off her phone. Seungyeon bit her fingertip as she kept on calling her, she felt really guilty. Seungyeon arrived at Nana's place and knocked on the door but Nana didn't open the door. She suddenly remembered that Nana gave her a spare key, she unlocked the key and went inside trying to call her lover just in case she was sleeping and beside she needed to apologize to her.

"Nana?"

Seungyeon saw a bottle of champagne and a cake as she walked by to Nana's room. She walked closer to the table and saw a letter and a small box. Her heart suddenly felt hurt more, she took the letter and open it slowly as she read the letter was for her.

To Seungyeon

Uh...mmm...how should I say this? Well, you see...I'm so awkward in front of love, sometimes I just couldn't say what I supposed to say to you. Maybe I really am so dense, but my love for you is never change even back then when I made a mistake and took advantage of you while you and I were drunk. I'm sorry, but since that day I always trying to find you to apologize. Glad thing's turn out to be good at the end, now you are mine. Well, you have no idea that how happy I am right now. I wish this could be forever and I think to make it happen I need to show you my sincerity. I love you, I can't giving up on you yet. Not now, not even tomorrow. You make my simple day became full of colors and much brighter. I'm thinking, well if you mind...will you...uh..move in with me? Lizzy said you always dream of romantic date, so I tried to fulfill your dream. No, just don't cry please? I know when you were touched you always cried. I don't like it because it makes me clueless about what should I do to stop your tears and I always end up being silent. Seungyeon ah, I want to wake up seeing you near me, and when I want to sleep I can hold you close. Uh, does it weird? Uh, can you say yes for this? I know it sound selfish but I want you to grant this wish as my birthday gift.

"Nana, you an idiot"

"Sorry that i'm an idiot"

Seungyeon turned around and saw how miserable Nana look right now, she ran toward her and wanted to hug her but Nana stopped her immediately by stepped backward.

"Why are you here?"

"I'm sorry"

"What for?"

"Everything"

"Everything? Does it also you are sorry for your feeling to me?"

"Huh?"

"Your love is just temporary right?"

"Why did you think that way?"

"You don't love me enough"

"Nana, i'm..."

"Even when I beg you, you were not come..."

"Nana, I...listen"

"No, this time you listen to me!"

"Nana...."

"Are you happy with me?"

"....I"

"Why it took you so long to answer? Answer me now!"

"You're crying"

"Just answer me!"

"Honestly, I don't know..."

"I see..."

Nana turned her back and looked down as she walked to her room, she opened the door when Seungyeon hand held the doorknob. Nana looked at her with her coldest stare.

"I'm not done talking"

"What else you wanna say? I'm done with you"

"YAH!!!"

Seungyeon yelled at her before she slapped her, Nana looked at her while rubbing her cheek.

"Yah don't slap me with your hand, especially when you wear a ring on it. That hurt you know?!"

"But you're the one who gave me this"

Seungyeon pouted as she showed her ring on her left hand. Nana looked at her annoyingly as she held that hand.

"Whatever...just...YAH!!!"

"Why are you yelling at me?"

"I haven't give you permission to wear that in front of me yet, not until you agree with one condition"

Nana diverted her eyes away and hid her red face, Seungyeon walked closer to her and grinned.

"Whatever the condition is, i'm in"

Seungyeon hugged her and buried her face on Nana's chest, Nana slowly became soften and hugged her back.

"Really? What if I said you need to be my slave forever?"

"Slave? So you called your future wife as a slave?"

"Ah, uh...whatever...just deal with it"

"Nana you're an idiot...but i'm your biggest idiot. I love you"

Seungyeon looked up at her and smiled sweetly, Nana was blushing madly by now though she kept on trying to play it cool.

"Aren't you supposed to kiss me by now?"

"Don't dictate me, you're my slave"

"I really need to upgrade your life dictionary later"

"Shut up!"

"Why?"

"Stop talking"

"Okay"

"Don't answer me"

"...."

"Just close your eyes because i'm going to kiss you"

Nana whispered at her, she was making Seungyeon face went red but Seungyeon followed her anyway as she closed her eyes. Nana opened the doorknob as she held Seungyeon by the waist, dragged her inside the room as she kissed her and locked her door.

***

Gyuri was laying on the bed smelling Jing scent, her mind recalled again the text she was received earlier.

I'm sorry i'm leaving without telling you first, you know the company is a bit hectic now so i:'m in a hurry. I love you, take care okay? I'll call you once I arrived at home.

"Baby..."

Gyuri buried her face on the pillow that Jiyoung usually use to sleep while she was there, her scent just made her heart aching more. She sat down and hugged the pillow tight when all of sudden something dropped under the pillow.

"What is this?"

****

Hello *chuckles" who is excited to meet TaeNy_follower? Well, it is time for her to show up though...or should we just skip the y time of them and continue with the next storm? Hehe, see you later. Thanks for comments and subscribes ^^