And The Story Begin

Forcefully Love You

Gyuri was talking with Seungyeon, Nicole, and Hara. They were talking while keep looking around, afraid if they might be heard because what they’re talking about is a serious matter.

“Are you sure Gyuri? Isn’t that will really hurt her?”

“Why are you become soft hearted Seungyeon?”

“Hammie unnie is right, I do think that this plan is too much”

“Listen Hara, you promised me already that you will help me no matter what”

“But unnie…”

“Nicole please say something to Gyuri unnie”

“It’s Gyuri unni decision, I won’t interfere, Hara.”

“But…”

“See, even Nicole don’t mind it”

“What if in the middle of your plan you really fall for her?”

“I don’t think I can…”

“You really love that special someone that you met in the past?”

Gyuri nodded weakly, she remembered every single of that person who always there, in her dream whenever she closed her eyes and even when she woke up. Seungyeon patted her shoulder, she understood.

“Arasso, let’s do it just like our plan before”

“Thank you Seungyeon, what about you Hara? Are you in?”

“Okay, okay, I’ll do it”

“Count me in”

Nicole said the last, she nodded and sipped her coffee calmly. They were ended their conversation and back to their own home while Gyuri still there. She sighed heavily. ‘I’m sorry, but I have to do it’. She wore her coat and went out to Jiyoung’s house again.

Jiyoung was waiting near the gate, she leaned on the wall while keep looking at her watch. She knew Gyuri would come soon as she told her earlier. It’s just… somehow she started feeling lonely to live in her own house. Her parents were always going abroad for business matter, mostly she spent her time playing guitar alone in the balcony. Someone once told her that playing guitar is cool, so she learned about it. Jiyoung heard the car’s sound, inside her heart she felt excited to see Gyuri again but she didn’t want to show it.

“You’re late for 45 second”

“Oh come on, I’m always on time”

“Yeah, whatever”

                Jiyoung walked pass her by and went to the house again, leaving Gyuri dumbfounded.

“Tsk, what a nice fiancé”

                Gyuri murmured herself while walking behind her, Jiyoung stopped her step and turned around.

“What did you say?”

“You?  Hey, talk nicely to me. I’m older than you”

“Then you should talk nicely to me too”

“What?”

“I have a name, you know”

“So? Is that important?”

“You jerk”

“Yah you…”

                Gyuri haven’t finish her words yet Jiyoung was already going inside her room and shut the door harshly. Gyuri chuckled and planned to go to her own room but she turned around and knocked on Jiyoung’s room.

“What now?”

                Gyuri pecked her lips when she was showing her face. She then walked to her room and chuckled. Jiyoung blinked several times.

“W…what was that for? Hey”

“As an apology”

~Flashback~

“So what is the plan, unnie?”

“Make her fall harder for me, make her hate me in the end”

“How?”

“You’ll break her heart slowly, Gyul”

“I don’t care, Hammie”

“I feel sorry for that girl”

Hara said sadly, Nicole patted her shoulder. Seungyeon looked at both of them and sense that something will be up later. ‘What a lonely life’ she thought to herself while drinking her cola.

“So who’ll help me? Are you guys in?”

“Arasso, let’s do it just like our plan before”

“Thank you Seungyeon, what about you Hara? Are you in?”

“Okay, okay, I’ll do it”

“Count me in”

***

Sorry for the really late update, thanks for waiting patiently. See you on the next chapter ^^