Why All of Sudden?

Forcefully Love You

            Gyuri was on the airport, she tried to call her appa to explain why she was dragging here without even telling. Jiyoung also surprised when she was brought by Gyuri’s bodyguard this morning along with Gyuri.

“Have you called him?”

“He didn’t pick up my call, that old man…”

“Aigo, he is your father”

“I can’t believe I need to go as in now, just the moment we finished our breakfast this morning”

            Gyuri shook her head and sighed, Jiyoung patted her back softly. Gyuri looked at her for a moment, her feeling mixed with anxiety and panic but the moment she saw her lover all her worries gone.

            Gyuri hugged her lover tight, she even kissed Jiyoung all over her face. Left Jiyoung bright red with embarrassment since people kept on staring at them.

“H…Hey”

“I’m going to miss you, I’ll miss touching you here and there”

“Shush, lower your tone. Why do you need to tell me about this in public? Gosh, you’re so annoying”

“Eeeh….Am I that annoying to you?”

            Gyuri pouted while her facial expression became sad when Jiyoung said harsh thing whenever she felt shy. Gyuri released the hug and looked down, Jiyoung only glanced at her for a while. She sighed in defeat as she walked closer to Gyuri and pecked her lips softly.

“I didn’t mean it”

“Really?”

“Mhmm”

            Gyuri was about to kiss Jiyoung when Jiyoung’s phone ringing, she picked it up and talked softly.

“Yes, A…Appa”

“Is that my appa?”

            Gyuri looked at her and she only nodded as she continued speaking on the phone. Jiyoung glanced at Gyuri several times, it made Gyuri curious with what they both talking about. Gyuri came closer as she tried to listen the conversation between those two but Jiyoung took some steps away from Gyuri.

“What are you two talking about actually?”

            Gyuri crossed her arms and pouted as she saw Jiyoung became all serious while talking with her appa. ‘He didn’t pick up my call and just call Jiyoung instead, gosh isn’t that just too much?’ Gyuri thought kept on ruining her mood.

            Jiyoung finished her call and she walked closer to Gyuri, Gyuri looked at her confusedly. Jiyoung smiled as she hugged her. Gyuri felt surprised with Jiyoung’s behavior.

“What is it?”

“Your appa told me I can stay with you for a day more before I go back to work”

“Eh? Really? Then you’ll be with me for two days in US?”

“Yeah. Since I need to see whether if you were surrounded by pretty girls around you”

“Aigoo, is my fiancé get jealous? So cute.”

            Gyuri smiled widely and hugged her fiancé tight. She held Jiyoung’s hand as they both walked to bring their luggage but the bodyguards stopped them.

“Mr. Park told me the private jet will be ready in half an hour, please wait for it”

“Eh? That stingy old man finally let me ride his beloved son?”

 “Son?”

“My appa private jet, he called it Brandon”

“That’s funny”

            Jiyoung laughed softly as she heard the story about Gyuri’s appa private jet. They kept on talking while waiting for the jet to be prepared. Jiyoung rested her head on Gyuri shoulder out of nowhere, Gyuri looked at her fiancé shyly since it was so rare for her lover to be that sweet on public. Gyuri held her hand and brought it to her lips, she kissed Jiyoung’s back hand gently. A bodyguard approached them and ruined the GyulJing moment by faking a cough.

“Can’t you see I’m having quality time with my fiancé?”

“I’m sorry Ms. Gyuri I’m here to inform you that the private jet is ready to take off”

“Hmm, okay. Lead the way”

            Gyuri stood up and wrapped her arm around Jiyoung’s waist as they both walked together following the bodyguard in front of them.

***

            Meanwhile Seungyeon were still rolling on her bed since she was taking a day off, her mind kept on recalling that night when she just bravely and clumsily confessed to Nana.

“What am I doing now? I can’t even meet her without feeling embarrass. Han Seungyeon you just make a mistake. Why did you do that on the first place? Why did you need to lost your cool and kiss her just like that? Argh, this is driving me insane!”

            Seungyeon covered her face with blanket as she felt her face redden, she kept on open and close the cover on her face unconsciously while she was thinking when her phone rang. She sat up on her bed and saw the caller id.

“Crap, that’s Nana. What should I do? Do I pick it up or ignore it? Which one is it?”

            Seungyeon tried to ignore it and just looked at her phone screen until the phone was stop ringing. She took a deep breath and tried to calm herself. She walked out from her room and went to the living room when the bell in front of her house was ringing.

“Who?”

“A package for you”

“Ah, okay. Wait for a minute”

            Seungyeon ran to the door and unlocked it, she met a person who delivered the package which is a bucket of flower and chocolate box. The person in front of her looked really suspicious since she kept on fixing her cap. Seungyeon tried to look at her closely, when that person hugged her.

“Why didn’t you answer my call?”

“N…Nana?”

“Yup, good morning”

“Yah, why are you here?”

            Seungyeon tried to release the hug but she hugged her tighter so she couldn’t escape. Nana took off her cap and grinned widely as she saw Seungyeon only wore her sweat pant and loose shirt.

“Are you trying to seduce me?”

“Yah, stop looking”

            Seungyeon tried to cover Nana’s eyes which kept on looking down on her, Seungyeon’s blushing face could be clearly seen when Nana landed a kiss on her cheek.

“I’m hungry, let’s eat breakfast outside?”

“What? Why all of sudden?”

“It’s your fault for not picking up my call, young lady”

“B…But I just woke up”

“Hmm, how about I’ll make you a breakfast then? Have you eaten breakfast yet?”

“No, uh…no”

            Nana walked inside Seungyeon’s house while dragging her along. Seungyeon supposed to complain but Nana made her sit on her lap on the couch. Although Seungyeon kept on resisting but her strength isn’t matched with Nana so she couldn’t even move when Nana held her waist with her arms.

“Yah, I’ll call the police for help!”

“What for?”

“Because you came to my house without permission”

“But I’m your girlfriend, well we’re not official yet but it can happen anytime soon”

“Err”

“Stop talking then”

“But”

“I love you”

“…me too”

“You’re what?”

“Don’t ask that again, you know the answer you idiot”

“Sorry I’m dumb I don’t understand what you’re trying to say, you need to tell me again then”

            Nana grinned as she looked right at Seungyeon’s eyes, Seungyeon felt like Nana played a trick on her. She tried to say it, yet it took a long 30 minutes to finally utter it.

“L…..love….y..y…you….too…”

“Great then”

            Nana smiled and caressed Seungyeon’s face gently, as she captured her lips softly.   

***

Hello there, finally i can make the new update after taking a lot of time to think ahaha. Hope you enjoy this update and comments. Have a nice day and see you later ^^