Tell Me Honestly

Forcefully Love You

Gyuri kept looking at the necklace until she finally found that it was the same necklace that she had on her. She looked at her own necklace, ‘Why did she have the same necklace?’, someone knocked on the door. Gyuri told that person to come in, Seungyeon rushed to her and looked at her worriedly.

“Why?”

“Yah, you made my heart almost stop the moment Hara told me that you got car accident”

“Sorry…”

“Does it hurt?”

“A little…”

            Seungyeon came and sat next to her, she hugged Gyuri lightly because she’s afraid she would make Gyuri’s wound get worse. Gyuri smiled a little to assure her that she is fine.

“See what you did, it’s dangerous like I told you before.”

“But I thought it was you or Hara that drove the car earlier”

“The three of us forgot the plan”

“Then who it is?”

“I don’t know, at least now you’re safe.”

            Seungyeon sighed in relief, she patted Gyuri’s head. Gyuri showed her aegyo whenever she’s with Seungyeon, this time too she did it.

“Bring me the food, please~”

            Seungyeon laughed when she saw Gyuri pouted while point out the food on the drawer. Seungyeon took it for her and fed her. Seungyeon had a nice chat when Hara suddenly came in.

“Unnie, don’t blame Nicole for something that she don’t intend to”

“Hara, can we stop arguing now. I just don’t want to hear anything about her for a while. I need some peace…”

“But unnie….”

Seungyeon knew that this would create another argue so she dragged Hara out from the room and left Gyuri alone. Gyuri sighed, she took her phone and barely stood up as she walked to the door. Hara and Seungyeon were talking when Gyuri popped out her head, she asked them to leave.

“I need a space, can both of you just go home now, anyway thanks for coming here. I’ll go home now.”

“But Gyuri, you’re…”

“I’m okay, I asked my father bodyguard to drive me home.”

“You sure, unnie?”

“Yeah, Hara. I just need to rest at home that’s all”

“Arasso, take care. We’ll visit you at home tomorrow”

            Hara and Seungyeon hugged Gyuri before they went home after they saw a man with black sunglasses approached Gyuri. Gyuri walked slowly to the car after they finished all the administration to leave the hospital. She walked with her crux and her left arm was bandaged. Gyuri smiled bitterly, as she reminded what happened.

“So after all it is you that I’m longing for, what a foolish heart that I own. Though you keep on pushing me away, in the end I still am looking at your back no matter what. Seungyeon was right, all my exes were just her shadow that I keep on looking on their eyes.”

            Gyuri sat on the backseat, and told the driver to go to Jiyoung’s home. Gyuri knew how much she hurts her now, she only hope Jiyoung will give her one last chance. If she didn’t, then she would just really give up and back to US.  

“Ma’am, we’re here. But it seem the guards won’t allow us to come”

“It’s okay, I’ll just wait in the outside. You can go home”

“But, ma’am it’s raining hard outside.”

“Just do what I say, Mr. Son”

“What if your father know it, I’ll be fired right away”

“I’ll take care of it. Please, now go home”

“But…”

            Gyuri already went out from the car despite the rain poured so hard until she couldn’t see that clear. The guards came to her and held an umbrella to make sure Gyuri is okay, but Gyuri looked at them and smiled before she walked pass them.

“Ma’am, you can go inside. Ms. Jiyoung told us not to let you in”

“It’s okay, I’ll just wait near the door.”

“But ma’am.”

“No worries, I’m alright”

“Your bandages all ruined, we need to take care of your wound first. We’ll bring you to other pavilion.”

“No thanks, I’ll just wait here.”

“But, it’s cold to be outside at this hour”

“I’m okay”

            Gyuri sat on the floor with the help of the guards, they prepare a warm blanket and warm chocolate milk but Gyuri didn’t even touch any of them. The guards slowly gave up and let her be since they need to guard the gate. Not long after they gone, a car stopped at Jing’s. Gyuri hoped that it was Jiyoung but it’s her sisters.

“What are you doing here?”

“I want to apologize to Jing”

“You better go home, she won’t hear any excuse when she’s mad”

“I’ll wait until she’s calm, no matter what”

“Then wait on the other pavilion, it’s cold here”

“It’s alright, unnie.”

“Uh...you’re a bit stubborn. Arasso, wait for a while.”

            Jiyoung sisters discussed for a while while keep glancing at Gyuri, they both nodded before they approached Gyuri and helped her to walk.

“I’ll let you in, but if you make our baby crying again. I’ll make sure you won’t even see the light, later. You get it”

“Thank you unnie, I’ll make sure to do that.”

            Gyuri was standing on Jiyoung’s room door, Jing sisters gone after that. They thought it best to leave both of them to have a heart to heart conversation. Gyuri knocked on the door, but Jing shouted.

“Sis, please I need to be alone”

“It’s me…”

            Jiyoung ran to the door and opened it harshly, she planned to get angry but looking at Gyuri who is wet and look really miserable made her words stuck and she couldn’t say anything for a while.

“Sorry…”

“Why are you here, at this hour?”

“I want to say I’m sorry”

“Wait, I’ll ask my maids to change your clothes”

            Jiyoung went to call her maid when Gyuri held her arm. Jiyoung startled and pushed her away until Gyuri fell to the ground and hissed in pain. Jiyoung looked at her, she hesitated a bit but she help her to stand again but Gyuri hugged her and Jing were on her knees since she didn’t even know what to do.

“What…are you doing?”

“I’m sorry for what I’ve done to you…”

“I don’t want to hear anything now, after you change clothes I’ll make sure to send you home”

            Gyuri wrapped her arms tight around Jing’s waist, she shivered as she felt a bit cold but to feel Jing’s warm is all she need for now.

“Tell me honestly…Jing. Do you love me?”

“What kind of question is that? I won’t answer”

“I’ll give up on you once you’re saying you don’t love me, and I’ll go home right away…”

 

*okay, here is another update. See you on another chapter ^^