Hard Decision

Forcefully Love You

It’s been a week since the two of them recon ciliated, Gyuri and Jiyoung were showing their skinship more even at the office though it actually Gyuri who kept touching Jiyoung whenever they met at work. Seungyeon sighed as she saw Gyuri went to Jiyoung’s office again for the eighteenth times since morning.

            Seungyeon came and knocked Jiyoung’s office, she need Gyuri to sign the paper but no one answer. She opened the door and saw Gyuri silhouette from the mirror, she hesitated to come near but she decided to do it. ‘Did they just…’, Seungyeon shook her head as she went nearer.

“Ah, it hurts. Can you just do it slowly?”

“But baby, it’s for your own good. Trust me, you’ll feel better later”

“But it hurts…”

***

“Yah, Gyul. What are both of you doing?”

            Seungyeon came and saw Jiyoung laid on the couch while Gyuri held her legs. The two of them looked at Seungyeon blankly.  

“Why? I’m just helping Jiyoung stretch her legs, she got cramp.”

“Uh, okay…”

            Seungyeon blushed as she knew the truth, she thought Gyuri and Jiyoung were making out but then it wasn’t. She rubbed her neck lightly to hide her nervousness, and she talked again.

“You know, we’re going to have a meeting this afternoon. Have you memorized it all?”

“Sure, I do”

“So, um…you know…I think I need to talk with Ms. Kang, but this time, alone”

“Why Ham?”

“Just give us a time to talk”

“But…”

            Gyuri pouted, she showed Seungyeon her aegyo as Jiyoung stood up and fixed her hair which in a mess earlier. Jiyoung didn’t say much as she dragged Gyuri out of her office. She could hear Gyuri whining and nagging on the outside of the door. Jiyoung told Seungyeon to sit down and they started to talk.

“I will say right to the point, Ms. Kang”

“Just call me Jiyoung, Seungyeon unnie”

“Okay, Jiyoung. I just want to say you need to restrain your fiancé, Ms. Park Gyuri to lessen her clingy toward you a little”

“But how? It seems she not even care whatever I’m saying”

“How about bribe her? Like you promise her to give some presents if she behave well”

“Hm...I’ll think about it”

“You should do it, it’s hard for me to work well if she keep going back and forth to your office. I’m her best friend but that doesn’t mean I can tolerate her for being unprofessional on her work. I always serious when it comes to work”

“Arasso, I’ll do it Seungyeon unnie. I’ll make sure she will listen to you and work well.”

“Good to hear that, and thank you for being understanding. I’m sorry if I sound a bit harsh.”

“It’s okay, I do understand your position unnie.”

            Seungyeon bowed as she gone out from Jiyoung’s room, Seungyeon looked at Gyuri who was sulking as she saw her before she rushed to Jiyoung’s office again. Seungyeon shook her head, as she walked back to her desk and did her task again.

            Gyuri looked at Jiyoung in disbelieve, she moved away a little when Jiyoung tried to tell her to calm down. Jiyoung sighed as she knew how hard to convince Gyuri to accept the offer.

“Only two weeks? Stop saying nonsense, Jing”

“Just behave well, I’ll grant whatever you want”

“Are you hating me?”

“Yah, you misunderstood it again. I told you already that we only need to keep a distance and no touching only for two weeks”

“Only, what do you mean by ‘only’ here? I don’t like your idea, I reject the offer”

“Oh, please. Be mature a little, will you? It won’t hurt”

“But it hurts already…Why can’t you see it? I want to be near you, I want to touch you because I love you, but here you are, saying about no touching and keep some distance”

“Gyul, please. Just restrain yourself for a while”

“It’s not a while, it’s two freaking weeks…”

            Gyuri crossed her arms and sighed heavily, when she thought she could finally love Jiyoung freely another barrier just came. What she disliked it more is because it came from her own lover mouth.   

            Jiyoung shifted a little as she touched Gyuri shoulder, Gyuri looked at her in the eyes and nodded slowly. She stood up and started to walk out from Jiyoung’s office but she stopped before she reached the door knob.

“This time only…I can only agree but you’re really disappointing me”

            Gyuri walked out from Jiyoung’s office to her own while her head hanging low, Seungyeon felt sorry for her but she thought to herself that this is the best for both of them.