Something

Forcefully Love You

Gyuri was too busy writing her paper, she ate her lunch in front of her computer. She was munching her sandwich when someone knocked on her door, she sighed and opened her door.

"Hi Gyuri unnie"

"Hello Youngji"

"How are you?"

"Geez, Youngji ah you already saw me this morning at the dean office"

"Ah, yeah. Just get excited, sorry"

"Why are you here?"

"I need to borrow some of your book unnie"

"Just take it on my library"

"Ok, thank you unnie"

            Gyuri just sat when she heard a loud sound from her library room, she ran there and found Youngji laid down on the floor. She helped her to sit and called the maid and butler to take her to the couch.

"Mianhae..i made another "

"Nah, at least you're okay though you bruise your ankle"

"Gyuri unni"

"Yeah?"

"Ah, nothing"

"Okay, I'll leave now. Need to finish my paper, call me if you need something since I'll be on the next room"

"Sure unni, thanks"

            Gyuri left and let Youngji alone on the next room, Youngji kept looking around.

"Nice room, ouch..."

            Youngji moved her hand and found a ring, she looked at it. There was a name craved inside the ring.

"Jiyoung?"

            Youngji placed the ring on the desk and she rested on the couch as time flew and she was bored doing nothing. Gyuri came and saw her ring, she was smiling and wore the ring again.

"Babe i miss you already"

"Hmmn"

            Youngji was rolling around in her sleep, she almost fell but Gyuri caught her back. She was still sleeping, Gyuri chuckled and covered her with blanket.  

"Sleep well, Youngji"

            Gyuri was on her break doing her paper when a private chat popped out, she smiled as she read the name she was longing to see all day. She typed on her chat room and asked her fiance to get on the video chat.

"I can't"

"Why you can't? You no longer love your fiance"

"Yah, that's not it. I wear nothing right now"

"What?! Why you get at this hour? Are you cheating on me?"

"Geez, cut it out. I just finish taking a bath"

"Bath? Wow *^* now i can imagine your y body"

"Yah!! >//< you byun girl"

"Lemme see it, pwetty please"

"Don't you use your aegyo at me, ugh...just wait I'll wear a towel first"

"Yay!!"

            Gyuri was looking at her fiance with only a towel covered her front body, luckily she could see Jiyoung y back view from the mirror behind her fiance's back, she unconsciously drooled.

"Yah, what are you thinking?"

"Hehe"

"That sounds so naughty"

"You have the iest back"

"W...wait"

            Jiyoung looked behind her and caught the mirror right behind her, her face became redden and she pouted.

"What a naughty woman"

"I see what is mine, and i miss you"

"I miss you too, when will you come back to Korea?"

"Probably next month"

"You already finished your paper"

"Nah, I'll escape again to meet you"

"Yah, do your paper seriously"

"But I can't think of anything when i miss you"

"Aish"

"Give me a kiss"

            Jiyoung leaned in and made a kiss sound. She covered her body quickly with a towel. Gyuri smiled, suddenly she had a naughty thought pop inside her head.

"Touch yourself and lemme see it"

"Yah, no"

"But baby...."

            Gyuri whined at her and Jiyoung knew it only made things worse since she already felt hot herself as she saw Gyuri on her white loosened shirt. Jiyoung shyly moved her hand a little.

“W..where do you want me to touch?”

“Hmm...your sweet melon”

“WHAT?!”

            Gyuri chuckled as she saw her fiance shocking face, she saw Jiyoung’s ear redden. What a cute sight, Gyuri thought as she grinned.

“D..do i need to do this in front of you?”

“Yes, or I’ll go to Korea right now”

“Geez, why are you so impatient”

“I’m impatient only about you, babe”

            Gyuri grinned and purposely leaned in so her fiance could see that Gyuri wear nothing inside her shirt. Jiyoung’s mouth was opened wide as she caught the sight.

            Youngji knocked on Gyuri’s door, Jiyoung could hear someone’s voice out of Gyuri’s room. She was curious to see who it was when Gyuri opened the door, Gyuri blocked the view by standing on the door.

“Gyuri unnie, I’ll go home now. Thanks, see you later.”

“Do you want me to drive you home”

“Ah...uh..no thanks, I’ll go home by bus.”

            Youngji caught Gyuri looked different from earlier, her clothes were too revealing that it made her shy and looked away. Gyuri touched her forehead as she asked her whether she was alright.

“You look so red, do you get fever?”

“Ah, um...no. I’ll go home now unnie.”

“Okay if you say so”

            Gyuri nodded and called her maid to help Youngji walked. She secretly told the maid to bring the driver to drive her guest home.

 Gyuri turned around and went to her desk again, she saw Jiyoung pouted.

“Who?”

“Huh?”

“That girl”

“Oh, she was my hoobae. Why?”

“Nah, just curious”

            Jiyoung said and showed her pokerface again, though Gyuri could sense something wrong but she didn’t ask more about it. She just missed her fiance and argued at time like this would only made her having a hard time to sleep later. She just wanted to have some sweet time with her fiance right now, She felt a bit gloomy earlier since she couldn't even write any single word on her paper.

***

 HELLO THERE *pop out of nowhere and bring my short new update* 

sorry, i've been away too long since my work was kiddnapped me all this time lol. Anyway hope you enjoy the update and comments.

*cough*iknowwhatyouarethinking*cough*

*dragged Taeny_follower here so you won't go anywhere and wait for her special update later*

 

See You Later ^^