Flashback (Gyuri POV)

Forcefully Love You

 

            I was hurt badly when I heard my cute friend is already in arrange marriage, she’s Jing. I heard accidentally when her mom talking with someone on the phone, I couldn’t imagine losing her, that little girl that I treated as my beloved little sister or maybe even more. I was sixteen at that time. Because I was so angry so I ended up kiss her forcefully, she cried and told me that she hate me. It broke my heart even more.

            I told my dad to send me away from Korea, whatever it was I just want to go away from Korea. It was a cold winter in US, I glanced through the window and saw a person who caught my attention. She was sitting on the bench, probably busy with her laptop. She looks like a nerd, wore glasses and let her large scarf covered up half of her face.

“What an idiot, it’s cold outside. Why didn’t she just spend her time in a warm place like home or something?”

            I talked to myself while I kept analyzed her more, suddenly I thought about Jing and it made my chest hurt again.

“Come on, Gyul. It’s been 4 years, you should forget that girl and try to move on. She’s already being owned by someone and it’s not you”

            I scolded myself and hit my cheeks hard to make me awake with the reality that I’ve been through. I looked at that girl again, curious why she moved and kneel down. She hugged something on her arm and looked around secretly.

“Gladly this window couldn’t be seen from outside, lucky”

            I chuckled as I leaned my face closer to the window to have better sight of her,  that girl were holding a puppy, it’s white.

“So cute, I should’ve brought my puppy with me here but sadly the rule is so strict.”

            I nodded sadly and kept looking what that girl was doing, she moved something like a box and placed the puppy there. She put her scarf on that puppy and covered herself with jacket. I couldn’t see her face at all, but she has a fair skin and black ponytail hair.

“What a good girl, did she live here?”

            She went away after made sure that the puppy was safe and wouldn’t feel any cold. I found myself kept wondering if that girl would come again on the next day. I was surprised that the girl I seen yesterday kept on coming to the bench and play with the puppy, I didn’t really pay attention to time, but it’s long enough to think that I’m falling for the girl that I don’t even know her name nor her face.

           It’s been another 4 years I spent while watching that girl, when suddenly dad asked me to be back to Korea. I refused at first, but he told me that I couldn’t continue my college if I didn’t go. I made a confession letter a day before I went to Korea, and in the midnight secretly went to the dog’s house she made to put my letter there with a necklace.

“Wait for me, I’ll make sure to be back to you”

*(End of flashback)*

  Gyuri looked at the necklace she familiar with, she tried hard to remember but the memories seemed a bit blurry.

“Is it mine?”

“Gyuri unnie”

“Hara!”

“U..unnie”

“Yeah...Cole”

“I’m sorry unnie, we forgot about our plan”

“You…WHAT?!”

“We didn’t do our plan”

“Then who’s the one that hit me earlier?”

“I don’t know, Seungyeon unnie probably still not know you’re at the hospital since she’s so focus on her anime.”

“Ah, okay. Whatever it is, I want to talk with Nicole…ALONE”

“But unnie…”

“No but, Hara. Please leave us alone”

“Arasso..”

            Hara patted Nicole shoulder before she went out from the door, Nicole smiled at Gyuri nervously. Gyuri glared at her and told her to sit.

“Um…unnie”

“Don’t call me unnie, you’re such a betrayer”

“I’m sorry”

“Psh…”

“I’m really sorry”

“Tell me the truth, why are you helping Jing?”

“We’re both close since we were kids, so….yeah”

“So you think it was okay to stab my back?”

“I didn’t mean it that way”

“I hate you…”

“Please forgive me, I’m sorry…”

“Please leave this room, I need my rest”

“But…”

**

Hi there, again it's me, bring a new update. Hope you guys like it, feel free to leave comments and subscribes, thanks for the vote too. See you later ^^