This Silence Is Enough

Forcefully Love You

Gyuri woke up and smiled a little, she dreamed about Jiyoung confessed her love to her. She grinned as she hugged the pillow next to  her.

“It was sweet, if only that’s true”

            Gyuri suddenly felt sad, but she shook her head and patted her own cheeks. She stood up and went to the restroom and went to shower. She hummed Kara song, Step while holding the toothbrush as she pretended to sing.

            Meanwhile Jiyoung just woke up, she rubbed her eyes slowly as she looked at the watch on the drawer.

“Oh, crap. I’ll be late”

            Jiyoung rushed to the restroom in a hurry. She almost fell on the floor if only she didn’t grab the curtain near her. She tried to stand but her foot slipped and she landed with her .

“Ouch!”

            Jiyoung tried to stand up but she couldn’t since she just sprained her left ankle. She looked around, ‘What should I do now?’ Jiyoung thought to herself as she became really nervous. ‘I wish she’ll be here soon, I can’t move my feet’ Jiyoung crawled to the door when someone knocked it.

“Who?”

“It’s me”

“Why are you here? You need to go to the office. It’s really late”

“But I want to go with you”

“Just go first, I’ll come soon”

“Jing”

“Yeah?”

“Are you okay?”

“I am, now shoo”

“You sound like you’re in pain, should I come in?”

“No, please. Don’t”

“Why?”

“Because I wear nothing”

“I have seen you before *chuckles* I’ll come, okay?”

“No, don’t you dare to open the door”  

“Oops, too late”

            Gyuri giggled as she clicked the doorknob and saw her on the floor. She looked at Jiyoung who was busy covered herself with the curtain, Gyuri kneeled down and saw Jiyoung’s ankle bruised.

“Yah, what happened?”

            Gyuri took a towel and wrapped it around Jiyoung’s before she carried her to the bed. She called the maid and came back beside her. Jiyoung felt guilty, she made Gyuri really worried.

“C...can you help me bring some clothes for me? I don’t want the doctor see me ”

 “Ah, I forgot it. Arasso, wait here and don’t move”

            Jiyoung nodded as she looked at Gyuri’s back faced her, she smiled slightly knowing that her lover is reliable one. Gyuri walked to her and brought her clothes.

“I can’t change myself”

“I’ll help you”

“But, I…”

“Hush”

“Are you mad?”

“Of course I am, you hurt yourself and not even told me”

“Sorry”

“Hush now”

“…”

            Jiyoung zipped up, as Gyuri help her to wear some clothes. The maid knocked on the door and informed them that the doctor had come.

“Let her in”

“Now you can go to work, I’ll be okay”

“No, I won’t. I’ll stay here, I’ll ask Seungyeon to fax the file and I’ll work here while taking care of you”

“But…”

“Hush now”

“…”

            The doctor gave her medicine and bandaged her wound, he soon went out from her room as he bid goodbye.

“I’m okay, you see”

“Stop complaining, I’ll stay”

“But it’s just a little bruise”

“I told you not to talk”

“But you’re just worry too much, I’m okay see…ouch”

            Jiyoung moved her leg as she smiled to assure her that she was alright but it was stinging. Gyuri placed Jiyoung’s leg on her lap.

“Now shut up or I’ll make some bruise on you later”

“You’re joking, right?”

“What do you think?”

“…”

            Jiyoung looked down, Gyuri started to massage her leg. They both didn’t talk, only Jiyoung soft groaned in pain since Gyuri touched her wounded leg.  Gyuri leaned down and kissed her leg, Jiyoung blankly stared at her.

“What are you doing?”

“A magical touch for you to heal soon”

“Umm, I don’t think that is necessary”

“Stop talking back to me”

“But I’m just…”

            Gyuri pecked her lips to stop her whining, soon they both grinned with red face. This time, no one wanted to talk. This silence is just enough.

***