Not Sure

Forcefully Love You

Jiyoung was looking outside the window from her office, her mind recalled what happened last night, she hadn’t decide it yet about Gyuri’s offer to take her to US but the thought of not seeing Gyuri for several months is tortured her already. Jiyoung sat on her chair and continue her work as she sighed heavily she continued her work even it already passed lunch time.

“I shouldn’t think of anything besides work since I’m here. Keep your focus Kang Jiyoung!”

***

            Gyuri were working so hard to make her mind busy to something else rather than worrying about Jiyoung’s feeling right now, she herself didn’t even know what to do if they were together at the moment there would surely be a silent moment. Gyuri didn’t even hear a knocking sound outside her office, Seungyeon opened the door and greeted her while brought the files that she needed to look out.

“I’m sorry to interrupt you, but this is the file that you are asking for”

“Ah, yeah. Just leave it on my desk”

“Gyuri”

“Huh?”

“Are you okay? You’re not like your usual self today”

“I’m fine, no need to worry. I’m just thinking I need to work hearder before I go back to US”

“You are…wait, WHAT?!”

“Why are you so loud, Seungyeon”

“Ah, sorry. Why all of sudden you need to go back to US? I thought you like to be here in Korea?”

“I need to finish my study,  that’s what my father said”

“Since when you listen to your own father?”

“Since lately? I don’t know, I think it’s time for me to grown up and be mature just like my father said”

“Are you sure? What about your fiancé? Will you bring her too?”

“She probably will not go”

“Why?”

“She has a lot to do here, what else I could do?”

“Try convinced her a bit harder”

“I don’t want to force her, it’s her own decision if she didn’t want to go with me”

“But you two are inseparable”

“That’s the problem…”

“What will you do next then?”

            Gyuri shrugged her shoulder and sighed before she continued her work and let Seungyeon out from her office. Seungyeon shook her head as she thought about her boss, she hesitated to dial someone’s numbers but she felt like she needed it today somehow.

“Yes?”

“Nana can we talk?”

“Why?”

“Nothing, if you’re busy I guess I will just ask someone else”

“Hey, that’s so rude. I haven’t answered it yet. Why did you decide it by yourself”

“So what is your answer?”

“Okay, meet me at the café near the bookstore”

“Arasso”

            Seungyeon were holding her chest after talking to Nana by the phone. She tried to breath steady and calmed herself.

“Aish, Seungyeon ah. What are you thinking just now, her voice is just like usual nothing special. You must be crazy for thinking that Nana has a sweet voice”

“Whose voice?”

“Ack, yah Gyuri you startled me”

“Ops, sorry. I just want you to buy me a coffee and waffles, but you didn’t hear me”

“Ah, okay. Do you want to buy something for her too? She hasn’t eat lunch”

“Hmm, sure”

“I’ll be back with your order ma’am”

            Seungyeon saluted her before she went down from her office to the café. Gyuri softly chuckled and closed her door to continue her work but she took a glance first to Jiyoung’s office.

 Gyuri sat on her chair and rested her head on the desk, she moved her finger in circle. She missed her fiancé so much but she didn’t have any choice but to not disturb her.

“Let me think about it first”

“Arasso. I will wait until you give me an answer”

“Thank you. Can you do me a favor?”

“Give me a space”

“What? But baby Jing…”

“I need to think what is good for both of us, but I can’t even think of anything when I’m with you”

“But, isn’t it too much?”

“I need time to think, just that”

“Okay…”

***

Seungyeon brought Gyuri’s order and put it on her desk but it seemed she didn’t even realize that Seungyeon even there, Seungyeon shook her head before she bowed down and went out to Jiyoung’s office. She knocked on the door before she came inside Jiyoung’s office, she saw Jiyoung was pretty much the same with Gyuri. Jiyoung was only looking at the window without talking much, so Seungyeon cleared to make Jiyoung at least glance at her.

“Gyuri told me to bring you lunch”

“Ah, yeah. Thanks but I’m not really hungry”

“What’s wrong with both of you? Why you both seems like taking a distance with each other?”

“We’re okay, we both just need time. No need to worry that much”

“But…”

“There is nothing else I could say for now, thanks for the meal but you can go back to your place now.”

“Uh…Okay. Sorry to disturb you miss Kang”

“Hmm”

***

Hello guys, who miss me? :P

Thanks for keep supporting this story, and i read every single of your comments and i feel better ^^

i'll update again probably in a few days so, see you on the next chapter :D